county lawsuits
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2012
one of our elected commissioners family was involved in nmwa scandal and it resulted in lawsuits and even though it was swept under the rug-there is lawsuits.Another one harrassed a parkworker and caused him to be fired and he sued and not only got his job back but a promotion and he is sueing.Same commissioner harrassed the woman at the shelter-n. Riley till she quit.The two commissioners worked togather against mr Langston and got that moved over to their friend at the taxpayers expense now.at the last court meeting- Mr Danny Newton confronted both of them about trying to replace him when they have no authority in city business and he is appointed by the city.he is now lawyered up. TODAY news people was talking to people about this mess. If they get their way and replace mr. Newton---the city of Benton will not kick in the 250thousand a year and the dump will be different because of the cut. WE THE PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR OUR GARBAGE DISPOSAL. Can someone do anything about these two wanna be commissioners that have nothing better to do than harrass people, and try to jockey their friends into jobs that are not only filled but is being done properly? With all the lawsuits being done now we will be lucky to not go broke.
notright

Pontiac, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2012
curious wrote:
one of our elected commissioners family was involved in nmwa scandal and it resulted in lawsuits and even though it was swept under the rug-there is lawsuits.Another one harrassed a parkworker and caused him to be fired and he sued and not only got his job back but a promotion and he is sueing.Same commissioner harrassed the woman at the shelter-n. Riley till she quit.The two commissioners worked togather against mr Langston and got that moved over to their friend at the taxpayers expense now.at the last court meeting- Mr Danny Newton confronted both of them about trying to replace him when they have no authority in city business and he is appointed by the city.he is now lawyered up. TODAY news people was talking to people about this mess. If they get their way and replace mr. Newton---the city of Benton will not kick in the 250thousand a year and the dump will be different because of the cut. WE THE PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR OUR GARBAGE DISPOSAL. Can someone do anything about these two wanna be commissioners that have nothing better to do than harrass people, and try to jockey their friends into jobs that are not only filled but is being done properly? With all the lawsuits being done now we will be lucky to not go broke.
I agree with you! And why do we need a sheriff that refuses to investigate "his friends"?
go get them

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2012
the city has not put a broad member on the dump broad in the last 25 year if you dont believe that go ask for a copy of the letter it not there this is just a way mike m iller can cover it up again
curious

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2012
go get them wrote:
the city has not put a broad member on the dump broad in the last 25 year if you dont believe that go ask for a copy of the letter it not there this is just a way mike m iller can cover it up again
WRONG ! The city of benton recieves 250k per year and they turn it over to the county and one stipulation was the city of benton will select one board member as their rep..IF they dont get a rep on the board they are going to use the money and hire waste path out of calvert city to do the city garbage and that will cause the people of marshal county to have to pay for disposal. the county dump will not have the funds to operate as they do now. WAKE UP !! we have a sheriff elected that wont investigate his friends but will help harass and investigate the park worker-We have a county prosecutor elected that recuses himself on everthing except the paychecks he recieves.we have a commissioner elected that used equipment that tax payers rented to clean his farm while his family squandered the waterboard money so everbodys water bill went up. we have a commissioner elected that is trying to put the humane society back on the tax payers dime because the money the county gave them is now depleted. WE DO NOT HAVE ELECTED POLITICIANS--WE GOT A BUNCH OF THUGS TRYING TO STEP ON PEOPLE AND SET UP THEIR OWN PRIVATE ENTERPRISE. Judge Miller sets there on his ass and obviously cant control his cabinet.We , the tax payers need to vacate all offices next election-especially ms.drew and mr. anderson and mr. byers. if we get those three maybe the others will streighten up.
Please

Nebo, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
I really like it that Mr. Anderson said he doesn't trust state police to investigate. wonder why? lol him calling someone stealing is just a big joke.
wonder

Crofton, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2012
I just wonder if the State Police read the trib about anderson not trusting them. The only trust he has is in himself. And that is scary!! Anderson also reported he was afraid of his life to the State Police during the investagation of his son. Why did he not go to his friend Byers if he needed protection.
Calvert Citizen

Gilbertsville, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2012
wonder wrote:
I just wonder if the State Police read the trib about anderson not trusting them. The only trust he has is in himself. And that is scary!! Anderson also reported he was afraid of his life to the State Police during the investagation of his son. Why did he not go to his friend Byers if he needed protection.
So very true!!!!!
Funny stuff

Nebo, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2012
"I do not trust the state police. No I don't. Not in this matter." Terry Anderson quote in the Tribune.
Why Terry Why?
observer

Nebo, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2012
If an elected official is going to make this comment the public deserves to know why.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2012
maybe it is because they dont belong to the good ol' boy club and take bribes and sweep shit under the rug. The state police recommended that brad be prosecuted. Terry had it fixed to get throwed out. Mr. Langston run his full page in newspaper and messed that deal up. They went back in 6-8 weeks and got it dismissed. WE THE PEOPLE need to vote anderson-drew-sherrif barney byers out of office and get some different people.
Mars

Pontiac, IL

#11 Aug 10, 2012
How long did it take you become so stupid? I believe if you would have checked the records before you open you mouth you would have found that the Refuse board moved from Langston place!And with Mike Millers help selected the site! See stupid the problem you have in regard to all of this is there is a paper trail!
curious wrote:
Mars

Pontiac, IL

#12 Aug 10, 2012
If the sheriff had investigated you would have bitched! anyway weren't you satisfied with the "KSP BULLYDOG"?
curious wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG ! The city of benton recieves 250k per year and they turn it over to the county and one stipulation was the city of benton will select one board member as their rep..IF they dont get a rep on the board they are going to use the money and hire waste path out of calvert city to do the city garbage and that will cause the people of marshal county to have to pay for disposal. the county dump will not have the funds to operate as they do now. WAKE UP !! we have a sheriff elected that wont investigate his friends but will help harass and investigate the park worker-We have a county prosecutor elected that recuses himself on everthing except the paychecks he recieves.we have a commissioner elected that used equipment that tax payers rented to clean his farm while his family squandered the waterboard money so everbodys water bill went up. we have a commissioner elected that is trying to put the humane society back on the tax payers dime because the money the county gave them is now depleted. WE DO NOT HAVE ELECTED POLITICIANS--WE GOT A BUNCH OF THUGS TRYING TO STEP ON PEOPLE AND SET UP THEIR OWN PRIVATE ENTERPRISE. Judge Miller sets there on his ass and obviously cant control his cabinet.We , the tax payers need to vacate all offices next election-especially ms.drew and mr. anderson and mr. byers. if we get those three maybe the others will streighten up.
acai

Pontiac, IL

#14 Aug 10, 2012
know it all! how do you know he didn't! woops! caught with your pants down again! what a scary thought!!!!!!!
Calvert Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true!!!!!
YEP

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Nothing against Mr. Newton I don't know him from Adam; & I don't believe his side of the story nor the commisioners. However, I say get him off the board & as a citizen of Benton pocket the $250k...use Waste Path if they r cheap enough.
I don't see how the city of Benton should use that money to keep county residents from paying garbage fee's...how is that fair to Benton residents? Let everyone in the county pay for thier garbage just like what is done in Calloway County. Maybe then people would wise up & start reusing/recycling.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Mars wrote:
How long did it take you become so stupid? I believe if you would have checked the records before you open you mouth you would have found that the Refuse board moved from Langston place!And with Mike Millers help selected the site! See stupid the problem you have in regard to all of this is there is a paper trail!<quoted text>
Terry and drew slung mud at langston and tried walking on him and he paid out of pocket to the newspaper to publish the investigation findings . the ksp suggested prosecuting the thief. THEY NEVER LEARN!! they harrassed the park worker and he is sueing them and got his job and a promotion. NOW they tried to step on mr Newton and he stood his ground and lawyered up and when confronted and asked why they were trying to replace him--they folded up like a cheap suit of clothes. their response was--i wont say anything until i get council. i wouldnt call them chickensh#~ but they shore have got some hen house ways.I see another lawsuit coming against the county. how many more can we stand from these yokels?
curious

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Mars wrote:
How long did it take you become so stupid? I believe if you would have checked the records before you open you mouth you would have found that the Refuse board moved from Langston place!And with Mike Millers help selected the site! See stupid the problem you have in regard to all of this is there is a paper trail!<quoted text>
bradley-you sound as if you have anger issues...That kinda bullying dont work past school. dont matter who's yer daddy
I know

Pontiac, IL

#19 Aug 14, 2012
So sad you are such an Idiot!!!!
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Terry and drew slung mud at langston and tried walking on him and he paid out of pocket to the newspaper to publish the investigation findings . the ksp suggested prosecuting the thief. THEY NEVER LEARN!! they harrassed the park worker and he is sueing them and got his job and a promotion. NOW they tried to step on mr Newton and he stood his ground and lawyered up and when confronted and asked why they were trying to replace him--they folded up like a cheap suit of clothes. their response was--i wont say anything until i get council. i wouldnt call them chickensh#~ but they shore have got some hen house ways.I see another lawsuit coming against the county. how many more can we stand from these yokels?
I know

Pontiac, IL

#20 Aug 14, 2012
The problem with your investigative findings, it hasn't been proven to be true! Wait until you hear the truth. Just because Marty said it doesn't make it true, believe me!!!
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Terry and drew slung mud at langston and tried walking on him and he paid out of pocket to the newspaper to publish the investigation findings . the ksp suggested prosecuting the thief. THEY NEVER LEARN!! they harrassed the park worker and he is sueing them and got his job and a promotion. NOW they tried to step on mr Newton and he stood his ground and lawyered up and when confronted and asked why they were trying to replace him--they folded up like a cheap suit of clothes. their response was--i wont say anything until i get council. i wouldnt call them chickensh#~ but they shore have got some hen house ways.I see another lawsuit coming against the county. how many more can we stand from these yokels?
Magistrate System

Nortonville, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2012
We need to go back to the Magistrate system! But first get rid of these cry babys and start over getting sick of this County !!!
obvious

Paducah, KY

#22 Aug 16, 2012
Good point Jamie Poe!
curious wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 52 min Kilroy 760
Lakeland Arbor Village (Feb '11) 1 hr Truthsayer66 16
Child perv at utv dealer 1 hr Manup 6
Hunter Snelling (Aug '13) 11 hr Hmmm 50
well 13 hr Wes 4
brittanie thompson 15 hr Nosey prick 9
gay club coming to murray (Jan '11) 22 hr Le Sigh 35

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages