Are there any decent young moms in th...

Are there any decent young moms in this town?

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Chelsea

Fishers, IN

#1 Sep 16, 2010
my intentions arent to start drama but are there any decent young moms in benton? the ones i know, but arent friends with, all go out to party and they are underage. im talking about parties in carbondale where cops are everywhere, i wonder if its in the back of their minds that they could get caught. just wondering i know its hard to be so young and a mom but if i was a mom id put my children before a party
NOPE

Pittsburg, IL

#2 Sep 16, 2010
Chelsea wrote:
my intentions arent to start drama but are there any decent young moms in benton? the ones i know, but arent friends with, all go out to party and they are underage. im talking about parties in carbondale where cops are everywhere, i wonder if its in the back of their minds that they could get caught. just wondering i know its hard to be so young and a mom but if i was a mom id put my children before a party
Ummm....Ruth King, Kay Keelin, Haley Hargis and their entire crew are always out partying and the only ones that come to my mind. One would think that once they made the choice to be a parent, they would stay at home and take care of their kids. Anyone ever thought of calling DCFS?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2010
I know nobody cares for my opinion but, if you have a child and you go out alot to party, then you are a steamy pile of shit and don't deserve that child.
Bentonite

West Lafayette, IN

#4 Sep 17, 2010
Audrey Webb is a great mom!
Hayli

Decatur, IL

#5 Sep 17, 2010
well first off, the names HAYLI not Haley. Second, i don't go out "partying" all the time. & i'd appreciate it if my name stayed outta this conversation. thanks!
well

Kelseyville, CA

#6 Sep 17, 2010
I don't see anything wrong with these girls getting out on the weekends..just because they have a baby doesn't mean they can't get out once in awhile. I know for a fact that a couple of those girls named do not go out every night. So if your going to post names get your facts straight. Just because you have kids don't mean that your life stops. Yes, you shouldn't go out every night but you should be able to get out. Why don't you post about the fathers of these babies? Where are they? Are they watching the kids???
Lampshade

Fishers, IN

#7 Sep 17, 2010
Hayli wrote:
well first off, the names HAYLI not Haley. Second, i don't go out "partying" all the time. & i'd appreciate it if my name stayed outta this conversation. thanks!
Hayli... how old are you? You're freaking gorgeous!
your mom

Decatur, IL

#8 Sep 17, 2010
i seem to believe that your wrong about one gurl. hailey. she only got the bad name because she started to hang with kay and megan dial. the only time i see her out is on weekends,. kay, she will leave her kid with anyone no matter who it is. i heard she left her basterd child with bo upton. who does that these days? does he not sell pot and grow it in his house? she has random people watch her kid. ruth, she has sex with any dh that walks.
beentheredonetha t

Paducah, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2010
Why all the talk about these young mothers ? Where are the baby daddy's? Why can they still play but mommies are b...... if they do the same !
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#10 Sep 17, 2010
well wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with these girls getting out on the weekends..just because they have a baby doesn't mean they can't get out once in awhile. I know for a fact that a couple of those girls named do not go out every night. So if your going to post names get your facts straight. Just because you have kids don't mean that your life stops. Yes, you shouldn't go out every night but you should be able to get out. Why don't you post about the fathers of these babies? Where are they? Are they watching the kids???
HELL NO, they are not watching the kids! Most of them are more worthless than the mothers of these babies.
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#11 Sep 17, 2010
your mom wrote:
i seem to believe that your wrong about one gurl. hailey. she only got the bad name because she started to hang with kay and megan dial. the only time i see her out is on weekends,. kay, she will leave her kid with anyone no matter who it is. i heard she left her basterd child with bo upton. who does that these days? does he not sell pot and grow it in his house? she has random people watch her kid. ruth, she has sex with any dh that walks.
LOL! I highly doubt that any of these dads ever take care of their child, or even pay child support. I guess she will run out of babysitters when they one by one end up in jail. Don't know about the pot growing or selling from his house, but he is a big time loser so is her baby daddy Troy Kirk.
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#12 Sep 17, 2010
your mom wrote:
i seem to believe that your wrong about one gurl. hailey. she only got the bad name because she started to hang with kay and megan dial. the only time i see her out is on weekends,. kay, she will leave her kid with anyone no matter who it is. i heard she left her basterd child with bo upton. who does that these days? does he not sell pot and grow it in his house? she has random people watch her kid. ruth, she has sex with any dh that walks.
Hopefully, she has gotten some common sense
What

West Lafayette, IN

#13 Sep 17, 2010
Your all worried about what these mothers are doing, and what kind of mothers they are, but if your so worried about their children, then WHY are you on here talking about the mothers? Do you not know that all this talk ruins the childrens reputation in future years? You are no better than the mothers because you as well are harming the kids.
WHATEVER

Marion, IL

#14 Sep 17, 2010
What wrote:
Your all worried about what these mothers are doing, and what kind of mothers they are, but if your so worried about their children, then WHY are you on here talking about the mothers? Do you not know that all this talk ruins the childrens reputation in future years? You are no better than the mothers because you as well are harming the kids.
Hopefully, Topix won't be around in future years. Whatever will we all do?
WHATEVER

Marion, IL

#15 Sep 17, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I highly doubt that any of these dads ever take care of their child, or even pay child support. I guess she will run out of babysitters when they one by one end up in jail. Don't know about the pot growing or selling from his house, but he is a big time loser so is her baby daddy Troy Kirk.
TROY KIRK???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Can you say DRUGS???? That POS can't get or hold a job that's worth anything. This kid will be visiting daddy in prison and probably sooner than later.
beentheredonetha t

Paducah, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2010
Just leave the little boy out of this!!!
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#17 Sep 17, 2010
beentheredonethat wrote:
Just leave the little boy out of this!!!
I agree! It's not his fault he was born to idiot people
RuthsTwatScab

Columbus, OH

#18 Sep 17, 2010
beentheredonethat wrote:
Why all the talk about these young mothers ? Where are the baby daddy's? Why can they still play but mommies are b...... if they do the same !
Probably because skank sluts like Ruth King, Kay Keelin, Audrey Webb and Hayli Hargis aren't really certain who their little bastard kid's fathers are.
Leg Spreader

Fishers, IN

#19 Sep 17, 2010
RuthsTwatScab wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because skank sluts like Ruth King, Kay Keelin, Audrey Webb and Hayli Hargis aren't really certain who their little bastard kid's fathers are.
LMAO so true!
hayli

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2010
Alright. Clearly you guys have no life. How bout we grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New bartender Hoots 26 min Dave 1
Thoughts on Benton mayor. 58 min Sox 36
jasmine brannan 2 hr John 3
Cute Blonde works drive thru way McDonald's 5 hr Michala 8
Alecia kay dunbar (Apr '15) 8 hr Alecia 74
Preston Britton? 10 hr Troy 8
Severin 17 hr Wcity 26

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages