Fat white headed benton cop

Fat white headed benton cop

Posted in the Benton Forum

bentonresident

Carterville, IL

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Does anyone know who the fat white headed benton cop with white mustache is?...Always harassing people over the dumbest of things need to know for legal reasons thank you.....
Jester

Benton, IL

#2 Aug 15, 2012
All of the Benton Cops are f*cking c*ck sucking pigs.
bentonresident

Carterville, IL

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Yeah jester your right all benton cops are crooked ass pieces of shit,but this fat white haired cop has f*cked with me and my family for the last time.I think they call him moses but not sure and does anyone know if i was to beat his ass out of uniform would i get a simple battery?
Bentonite

Herrin, IL

#4 Aug 16, 2012
I would agree that the judicial system in this town is something not quite on the up and up, but I wouldn't be so ignorant as to state the filth that apparently only comes out of Jester's mouth. If you don't break the law I would think there would not be a problem with one and the law. I think no matter if the officer was in uniform or not would not matter; he is still an officer of the law and therefore would be protected. Think before you do something so ignorant, because you may be cutting off your nose just to spite your face!

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Plus you wrote down you wanted to whup some cops butt here on the internet. That is never good. If you try it, they got evidence you planned it, even if he started it and was 10 kinds of wrong. If someone else jumps that cop in the dark and he don't know who it was, or some other such nonsense, even if it wasn't you, expect the po-po to be knocking on your door. Cops, Feds and other legal folks all over this site.
bentonresident
#6 Aug 16, 2012
then maybe they to focus on someone who is actually breaking the law instead of hard working people who are not!!! stupid pigs
Hmmm

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2012
If he is harrassing ur family then u need to contact ur chief of police n complain and if it doesnt stop take legal action. Bc Kelley Joe is right, now if. Something happens bv to him physically and it wasnt u.and the cop has no clue, guess whos in jail not being able to.protect their family fom tge harrassment now, YOU bc u put something about harming him. And what good is that goimg to do.u and ur family, NONE.
Hmmm

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2012
Oh and sorry everything looks like a 12 yr old wrote it, my phone is horrible.
bentonresident
#9 Aug 17, 2012
no one will have to harm him. Fat pig will die of heart attack soon anyway and want that make my day....

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#10 Aug 17, 2012
When you are playing cards with John Law the deck is always stacked against you and the house almost always wins. Its not 1922 in Southern Illinois anymore. We are getting close though...
bentonresident
#11 Aug 17, 2012
what if you are playing the deck and the other guy is cheating
Alfred E Newman

Herrin, IL

#12 Aug 20, 2012
I think the bentonresident is missing a few cards in his deck! lol
unavailable

Pinckneyville, IL

#13 Oct 12, 2012
bentonresident wrote:
Does anyone know who the fat white headed benton cop with white mustache is?...Always harassing people over the dumbest of things need to know for legal reasons thank you.....
If u still need to know his name it is woodside

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Severins 27 min Fan 1
sara wilce 1 hr webster 4
Aisin? Anyone work there? 2 hr Grape 4
Nick Allan 8 hr User5182 1
Kim I 10 hr At it again 13
New girl at Circle K? 10 hr Christina 17
New rats on the block 11 hr webster 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages