white trash bash

Laramie, WY

#1 Dec 23, 2010
A group of woman masturbate around a single woman, who is masturbating as well, and squirt (female ejaculation) on her face several times.
Who

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2010
Who are u talking about ? What are u talking about? I don't get it..... It mite even be funny but it makes no sense...
schitt stirrer

Valdosta, GA

#4 Dec 23, 2010
Look it up on the Internet. It's a japanese thing, not going to say ritual. In the act of bukkake a group of men stand around one woman and masturbate on the woman. The roles can also be reversed as well.
white trash bash

Laramie, WY

#5 Dec 23, 2010
the 1st comment is a quote from the dictionary....so i guess some women can really squirt their shit pretty far!
Ron Jeremy

Mount Vernon, NY

#6 Dec 24, 2010
white trash bash wrote:
i guess some women can really squirt their shit pretty far!
Pictures or it didn't happen.
Jester

Noblesville, IN

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Female ejaculate. It dees a body good.

Evening Star, can you still get that crusty old cooch to spray the love juice?
Evening Star

Austin, TX

#8 Dec 24, 2010
Jester wrote:
Female ejaculate. It dees a body good.
Evening Star, can you still get that crusty old cooch to spray the love juice?
You will never know!!!!!!!
rugs for sale

Laramie, WY

#9 Dec 25, 2010
i once seen ricky blair in save a lot making out with his mom and he had her bukkakke crusted to his face...haha but really i did see him in save a lot making out w/his mom a couple yrs ago when i worked there! they wer in my lane and they were giggling and making out and ricky kept saying "this is ma girlfriend" but in all reality it was his mom.
Wall Green

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2010
white trash bash wrote:
A group of woman masturbate around a single woman, who is masturbating as well, and squirt (female ejaculation) on her face several times.
Why wouldn't they call it bukkuntkke? I have heard of the after hour bukkakke reversal at a bar called the mouse trap. I think it is a bar in Buckner, not sure.
peanut

Laramie, WY

#11 Dec 25, 2010
Wall Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't they call it bukkuntkke? I have heard of the after hour bukkakke reversal at a bar called the mouse trap. I think it is a bar in Buckner, not sure.
haha do tell! i haven't heard that name in yrs
Wall Green

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2010
peanut wrote:
<quoted text>
haha do tell! i haven't heard that name in yrs
Oh so you have heard of the mouse trap? I'm not even sure where Buckner is. A rough biker bar? Back some 20 yrs ago, it was an initiation to be a biker groupie. That's all I know.
poodle pump

Laramie, WY

#13 Dec 27, 2010
buckner is between benton and christopher. the town sign says "if you lived here you'd be home right now" lol lots of drugs around there. the main bar in town is cottons!
fiddle sticks

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2011
So could this be like target practice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So she's not pregnant and is a great gal? 1 hr Stop Being A Hater 4
Hot guys in their 40s 6 hr Ginna 16
Meghan Hargett..bastard child (May '16) 6 hr Goo gob 23
Cory Payne went to jail? (Dec '11) 23 hr OhSoFine 52
Is anyone else sick of hearing loud exhausts on... Wed This guy over here 4
Barbie willis Wed Hawkeye 24
Harli Reashell Wed Wow 29

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance