Benton Barber Shop
Anonymous

Carbondale, IL

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Where's Pam?
splishsplash

Carbondale, IL

#2 Jun 4, 2010
I heard she was in jail or prison. I think the barber shop is closed.
LongHair2

Evanston, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2010
I heard it's opening back up??? We need a good Barber Shop. Hope this one is better than the last one...Anyone have anymore info on this??
concerned

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2010
I heard it was someone from Benton. She is trying to open it back up. Her name is Sherri or Shannon. Dont know!
wiser than some

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 4, 2010
Don't know which you are talking about BUT
there is a fairly new BARBER SHOP on the southwest corner of the square by the bank.
My oldest son said he got a very good haircut there. He even trimmed the neckline--something others seldom do. Cheaper too.
knows it

Warrington, PA

#6 Jun 4, 2010
Yes,Pam is in jail.Didn't you hear about when she put smokes and pills in her p**** when she was doing weekends? They did an internal probe and she got busted. Bet she is wishing that is all she had up there now is cigs and pills.
I know

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 4, 2010
Little Joe on the square is a good place to go. He does a good job and cheap too.
Resident

Noblesville, IN

#8 Jun 4, 2010
Toot's Barber Shop on the SW corner of the square is great. He does an excellent job, his price is reasonable at $8, he takes great pride in his work - even trims the eyebrows and shaves the neckline with heated lather and a straight razor.

I highly recommend him.
wondering

West Lafayette, IN

#9 Jun 5, 2010
I agree withs Toot's does a great job!
wiser than some

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jun 5, 2010
Well I was not familiar with his name; BUT that is the barber shop I was referring to. Thanks everyone,lol.
concerned

Paducah, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2010
What Barber Shop are you referring to?
wait a minute

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2010
who is Pam?
GKY

Noblesville, IN

#13 Jun 6, 2010
concerned wrote:
What Barber Shop are you referring to?
Toot's
cupholder

Carbondale, IL

#14 Jun 7, 2010
I'm referring to the shop attached to Gibbs Insurance....I heard that a "female" is starting a business there and she's just as interesting as Pam
wait a minute

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2010
cupholder wrote:
I'm referring to the shop attached to Gibbs Insurance....I heard that a "female" is starting a business there and she's just as interesting as Pam
who is Pam?
golfer

Carbondale, IL

#16 Jun 7, 2010
Pam McClerren used to run Benton Barber Shop connected to Gibbs insurance...but apparently..according to earlier posts..she's in jail..
Mike

Valdosta, GA

#17 Jun 10, 2010
The Shannon you are hearing about might be Shannon Ingram Dorris, she cuts hair and moves around alot!!!
mike

Bloomsburg, PA

#18 Jun 25, 2010
toots is the best around i highly recomend him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dru Dunbar 1 hr where 6
Guy at save alot? 7 hr AlFrankCan 15
Girl that works at hucks 9 hr AtlasMaps 17
Redhead 15 hr Dude1991 11
Nicole Cummins? 17 hr ForrestDump 34
donald j trump (Nov '16) 19 hr Winner 786
Burnetts bath day Mon He to hairy 5

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance