First Prev
of 2
Next Last
opionion counts

Lees Summit, MO

#1 Oct 8, 2012
looking for a older woman around there mid fortys to have fun with sexualy and learn from I'm 30 not into drugs good looking and drink sociay to cut the ice plesase leave a number thanks ;)
opionion counts

Lees Summit, MO

#2 Oct 8, 2012
socialy auto text got to love it
drew

Herrin, IL

#3 Oct 8, 2012
i know 1. she doesnt live in this town but i will see her sometimes and shes pretty sexy. There is something about her thats hot. far as I know shes single.
opionion counts

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Oct 8, 2012
thanks I might be able to Facebook here and we can go from there ill post a number up in a few.
opionion counts

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Oct 8, 2012
6187271113 give me a ring or text thanks
drew

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Dont even know what her name is. Used to see her working out at starks fitness lst summer.
opionion counts

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Oct 8, 2012
thanks for ur help realy
opionion counts

Lees Summit, MO

#8 Oct 8, 2012
missed a call please try again restricted is fine too!
lady

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Oct 8, 2012
I won't kiss and tell lol
lucky

Lees Summit, MO

#10 Oct 8, 2012
I've called he's real sounds nice
hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Your name to go with a number?
looking

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2012
jared summers
truth

Crane, MO

#14 Oct 11, 2012
are u looking for a guy ease text
happy

Parsons, KS

#15 Oct 12, 2012
hello weres the numbers ladies

Since: Oct 12

San Jose, CA

#16 Oct 14, 2012
It is true that men tend to find older women to tolerant and support them. The cougar are more balanced emotionally and can even be protective at times. Men love to be nurtured by their lover, even mothered; this quality is rarely in women who are as old as them. Because they need to be preoccupied with their own career, so they need a person to care about their life and family. And older women can understand them.
A sexy older woman, like a workmanship art, matures greatly with age. They have a special wisdom which is highly attractive to younger men; men find that these women can easy win the mind games that younger women play in relationship.
more information from seekacougar.c*om
seekacougar

San Jose, CA

#17 Oct 14, 2012
It is true that men tend to find older women to tolerant and support them. The cougar are more balanced emotionally and can even be protective at times. Men love to be nurtured by their lover, even mothered; this quality is rarely in women who are as old as them. Because they need to be preoccupied with their own career, so they need a person to care about their life and family. And older women can understand them.
A sexy older woman, like a workmanship art, matures greatly with age. They have a special wisdom which is highly attractive to younger men; men find that these women can easy win the mind games that younger women play in relationship.
more information from seekacougar.c*om
The truth

Macon, GA

#18 Oct 15, 2012
Stop trying to make your old ass sound good. If you was emotionally balanced, you wouldnt be on here looking for a man, LOL>
franklin county

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Not one number or a name in still waiting ladys
Citizen

Baldwin, IL

#21 Dec 31, 2012
lady wrote:
I won't kiss and tell lol
You have sparked my interests.
interested

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 2, 2013
well give me a email

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alecia kay dunbar 45 min sad 6
stormriders 1 hr dumb 17
jack Clark 14 hr Concerned 1
kristy dearing 17 hr what 7
I was going to ask this chick out 17 hr koolve 63
Denise wiess who knows what? 17 hr trickn 6
Morgan Hunt ? ? 17 hr trickn 13
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE