sherry zettler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haaaaaaaaa

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2012
What nasty skank ! Can't belive I seen her with chad wilson what is he thinking?
wow wow

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Go chad go lol
qls

Herrin, IL

#3 Apr 22, 2012
i like he a lot she is very nice i know chads son dakota and he said she is really cool and nice.
Wendy

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Chad wilson, he is just another loser who tells people hes great and he is not.
not your business

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2012
Well I also seen then both out(talked to both of them) & they seem happy with each other,so that's all that matters! Chad's sure not getting anywhere sleeping with a married woman(Angela).
haaaaaaaaa

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2012
Well she also sleeps with married men so I guess there a match !
Wendy

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2012
haaaaaaaaa wrote:
Well she also sleeps with married men so I guess there a match !
hes wife left him because he was a jerk to her. Good luck with him sherry you will need it.
greenone

Herrin, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2012
you don,t know why he left,and hes not a jerk,maybe you are the jerk.You should not talk about people until you walk in there shoes.
Wendy

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2012
greenone wrote:
you don,t know why he left,and hes not a jerk,maybe you are the jerk.You should not talk about people until you walk in there shoes.
number one loser is mr. chad wilson.
Jane

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Chad wilson is nothing and will always be a jerk.
Michelle

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2012
This is Chads ex wife&you have no idea why I left any of you&its not anyones biz!Sheri is a nice lady&all that matters is that they r happy&she is good to my boys.
Exx

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2012
This is Chadsex wife&none of you know why I left&its noones biz.All that matters is they r happy&she is good to my kids.Sheri is a nice lady&all you people need to grow up&get a life
friend

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2012
Sounds like some jealous Women on here, Get over it!!!!! Love u sherry!
greenone

Herrin, IL

#14 Apr 23, 2012
if his ex gets on here he can,t be that bad,like she said get a life.
Exx

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2012
These people amaze me!I believe you all are somewhat jealous is all.Chad is a great person&dad.We all have issues&till you have lived that persons life don't go&judge them.I bet your ghosts are worse than his.How about you find someone else to pick on&leave these two alone!
lmao

United States

#17 Apr 24, 2012
Sounds like the ex wife still has unsolved issues, if he is so great why are u divorced????
people r stupid

Carterville, IL

#18 Apr 24, 2012
lmao wrote:
Sounds like the ex wife still has unsolved issues, if he is so great why are u divorced????
2 People can be good people, just not great for each other. Just because she is sticking up for him doesnt mean she has anything unresolved with him. I divorced my ex 4 yrs ago and we were able to walk away before we destroyed each other, thats the great thing about being mature and realizing when to grow up. We are both now remarried and when we see each other out in public we can smile and say hi and not have childish drama. If only more separations were like that.......
not hot

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2012
lmao wrote:
chad is yuck yuck.
Exx

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2012
people r stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
2 People can be good people, just not great for each other. Just because she is sticking up for him doesnt mean she has anything unresolved with him. I divorced my ex 4 yrs ago and we were able to walk away before we destroyed each other, thats the great thing about being mature and realizing when to grow up. We are both now remarried and when we see each other out in public we can smile and say hi and not have childish drama. If only more separations were like that.......
you are so right on this two good people can not be great for eachother.I will stick up for him,he isn't perfect by far but better than most of these people on here.we r friends&its good for our kids.No unresolved issues here at all!
Loser

United States

#21 Apr 24, 2012
not hot wrote:
<quoted text> chad is yuck yuck.
chad is a real jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do or Don't? Tell wife or let it slide... hmmmm. 6 hr Cumdrop 25
Does anyone know if Jeff Jerkins died? 6 hr Onlookers 3
What ever happened to Scott Campbell after he m... 6 hr Puhlease 17
bob Hartley 23 hr Bazinga 8
Debbie Gibbs Sat Youratroll 10
Benton bars are so OVERRATED Jun 24 total package 20
Circle k Jun 24 Lol 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages