Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,616

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Ahharr

Rupert, WV

#36466 Dec 30, 2012
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>UP YOUR BUTT
No I think it's called HELL....Old man SATAN is adding on to HELL Hes got word there is going to be a large amount of Illinois House members coming soon...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36468 Dec 31, 2012
We are the people wrote:
Fool! You should try to grasp the concept that we fall in love with people. It happens. Same sex couples have proven to be more successful when it comes to raising children. What does it matter to you? God created all of us, the bible is NOT a credible source, so before you spit out your incoherent babble at least know what your talking about. It really irks me how closed minded some ppl can be when it comes to equal rights. I don't give a shit about what is morally right or wrong. It's about being happy. Sounds to be if you're to worried about other ppls lives then you need to get one.
Where did I reference the Bible?

How did I limit people 'falling in love'? Will that make mothers walk away from their baby?

The bare essence is this; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Homosexuality is a direct and violent conflict and defect. Stupidly absurd to equate to mating behavior.

Smile.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36472 Dec 31, 2012
IMALEZBOTOO wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT THE F ARE YOU BLABBING ABOUT ?? GET LOST MUFFIN LADY --IT IS MY OPINION YOUR A CARPET MUNCHER WHO JUST BROKE UP WITH YOUR SECRET BITCH --OR HUBBY FOUND OUT ABOUT HER AND WANTED TO WATCH-- OR MABE YOU CAUGHT HIM AND HIS BOYTOY HAVING A SWORD FIGHT IN THE GARAGE..
Can't handle what the Bible has to say I see. I understand. That's ok all you have to do is ask God to forgive you for all your sins & ask him to come into your heart. He will. It's ok. God loves you.

Location hidden

#36474 Dec 31, 2012
EXECUTIONER wrote:
<quoted text>ID LIKE TO LOVE YOU!! WANT TO GET TOGETHER FOR SOME GOOD TIMES?? IM OK IF YOUR HUBBY WANTS TO WATCH OR JOIN IN -- THAT WAY YOU CAN SEE WHAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT--ILL BRING A LADY FRIEND AND IT WILL BE OUR SECRET.. JUST POST YOUR ADDRESS AND DAY/TIME YOU WANT TO DO IT..BET YOUR TINGLING DOWN THER..ARE'NT YOU
You are sick. How long have you been out of prison? How long will you stay out of prison? Not long I bet.

Location hidden

#36480 Dec 31, 2012
When you people can't come up with intelligent replies you resort to filthy sexual talk. You think you are cute but it just proves your ignorance & it proves the points of others on this site that say homosexuals are not capable of serious relationships. See God was right when he destroyed Sodom & Gamorrah for what the homosexuals were doing. Too bad you all can't all be confined into two cities now & be dealt with the same way they were dealt with in the Bible.
SoReally

Centralia, IL

#36481 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
When you people can't come up with intelligent replies you resort to filthy sexual talk. You think you are cute but it just proves your ignorance & it proves the points of others on this site that say homosexuals are not capable of serious relationships. See God was right when he destroyed Sodom & Gamorrah for what the homosexuals were doing. Too bad you all can't all be confined into two cities now & be dealt with the same way they were dealt with in the Bible.
If you don't like how people talk to you and talk about your God, you should probably get off the Internet and go to church. What right do you have to pass judgement on other people. According to your book, that's not your job.
SoReally

Centralia, IL

#36482 Dec 31, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your condition of infertility is so low, the government doesn't address it. You are using that to allow a relationship that 100% infertile.
Silly stupid.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Actually you just did a gay twirl diversion (lied) to avoid the point. Gay couples are 100% infertile.
Your percentage of 'impaired' fecundity is incorrect and exaggerated.
Your percentage of gays/bi's is also incorrect and exaggerated even more.
Perhaps that is why you didn't simply reference your point???
Gay couples have every right to establish their own relationship rights, just like married people did years and cultures ago.
Kind of makes you wonder why it has taken so long everywhere for that to happen anywhere...
Smirk.
My reference to infertile couples came from the CDC. I'm sure they are lying. Look it up.

Also, ABC reported this last year that there are an estimated 9 million people (4% of the US population) who identify as homosexual, bisexual or transgender...Which is a lower percentage than what I initially stated. But I'm sure they lied as well.

Of course, to you anything anyone says is a moot point, because you are a bigot. Does it make you feel like you are smart to put "smirk" at the bottom of every post you make? Because it really just makes you look like an arrogant, close-minded fool who is out of touch with reality.

Location hidden

#36488 Dec 31, 2012
SoReally wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like how people talk to you and talk about your God, you should probably get off the Internet and go to church. What right do you have to pass judgement on other people. According to your book, that's not your job.
Actually you people have that wrong also. Read 1 Corinthians & it'll prove you wrong there. I don't have a problem defending anything said about God or the Bible. I expect that on a topic like this. However, when the people can't make intelligent points & they have to resort to the foul filthy things they are coming up with; then yes, that is a problem for me. How they can go from a debate or an argument over a difference of opinion to saying the things they say does just prove them as ignorant, uneducated, sick perverts that make me wonder how they function on a daily basis in society. Also, since you went there, what right do you have to pass judgment on to me? Since I disagreed with you are you now going to start with the filthy bull? That seems to be how these other idiots, who don't know what to do when they can't spew lies & not be proved wrong, do. I think it hurts what little manhood they may still have. So is that what I can now expect from you as well?

Location hidden

#36489 Dec 31, 2012
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>now the southern gal is p/od and not talking-- man dont get your panties all in a bunch -- just cause you got turned on by alittle un talk------ its natural and after all thats what you preach isn't it?? munch munch my firless friend (in my perverted mind you shave down there) i hope to eat you some day-- xoxo's
God bless you & may he have mercy on your soul. You will need it.

Location hidden

#36490 Dec 31, 2012
MARYJO wrote:
SHE PROB. WENT TO BED TO 69 HER HUSBAND--UNLESS HE IS DOWN THE STREET AT THE NEIGHBOR LADIES HOUSE AGAIN
God bless you!!!

Location hidden

#36492 Dec 31, 2012
mary-jo wrote:
<quoted text>GOD BLESS YOU TOO AND TRUST ME BEING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IS NOT A SIN-- ITS A IF IT FEELS GOOD DO IT WORLD WE LIVE IN--GET WITH THE TIMES- WOMEN HAVE BEEN DOING EACH OTHER FOR EVER SO YOU REALLY NEED TO DEAL WITH IT .. AND DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT.. YOU REALLY WILL LIKE IT!!AND HUBBY WILL LOVE WATCHING TOO!!
And you will burn in hell for all eternity. Sorry but that is your future.

Location hidden

#36493 Dec 31, 2012
Jeb Wilson wrote:
this is a disgusting thread. i agree man all you freaks talk about sex sex and more sex, with the same gender. i tell you what man we would of killed all of you in nam. we didnt put up with that.
Amen
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36494 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible never mentions the Torah & God never destroyed two cities due to tattoos as he did with Sodom & Gomorrah over homosexuality. Why do you keep trying to draw the focus off the subject @ hand? If you want to discuss other things in the Bible then start another topic to discuss whatever you want to talk about. This is about homosexuality. Let's stay on subject.
If 'homosexual' appears anywhere between your 'bible's covers; your 'bible' is one of the fakes the rednecks rewrote and copyrighted beginning in 1952
Of course; if you used Thee Authorized King James Bible; you couldn't use it to bash gay people because:
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#36495 Dec 31, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
If 'homosexual' appears anywhere between your 'bible's covers; your 'bible' is one of the fakes the rednecks rewrote and copyrighted beginning in 1952
Of course; if you used Thee Authorized King James Bible; you couldn't use it to bash gay people because:
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...
I would guess that you have never read the bible, or you do not understand the English language. The King James Bible makes these references also. The word HOMOSEXUAL was not used until much later as a reference to the homosexual act, but is explicit in reference to man with man, and woman with woman. I guess you are just grasping at straws, as that is what you brain is filled with:

1.1 Leviticus 18 and 20
1.2 References to Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible

2 Passages from the New Testament

2.1 Romans 1
2.2 Other Epistles
2.3 Matthew 8; Luke 7
2.4 Matthew 19:12
2.5 Acts 8

I guess you do not consider Abortion as Murder of an unborn,
right????
What an ignorant post on your part.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36497 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
You support killing homosexuals? Seriously?

Yeah, that's some fine Christian love...

Location hidden

#36498 Dec 31, 2012
Jeb Wilson wrote:
this is a disgusting thread. i agree man all you freaks talk about sex sex and more sex, with the same gender. i tell you what man we would of killed all of you in nam. we didnt put up with that.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...we get it. We got it the first 60 times you posted it. It was pathetic then, its pathetic now.

Location hidden

#36499 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will burn in hell for all eternity. Sorry but that is your future.
Sounds like a pretty vicious religion you follow.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

#36500 Dec 31, 2012
Rainbow: Read Liviticus in the Bible. No, it does not use the word "homosexual", but it does make it very clear.

Personally, I don't give thought or concern on anyone's sexuality. However, I do respect Christains, and I do respect religions people follow. It is "Freedom Of Religion". So poking a Christain for their religious beliefs is just as bad as poking a homosexual for their beliefs. Either one pushing their beliefs in my face is rejected by me.

I have life long gay friends, and I don't care about that. I have life long devout Christain friends too. It's hard to be a good Christain, and I "imagine" it can be hard to be openly gay. To invade the beliefs of either side in an attempt to impose your view over theirs is wrong. To say the Bible does not find homosexuality wrong is not correct as well.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36502 Dec 31, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess that you have never read the bible, or you do not understand the English language. The King James Bible makes these references also. The word HOMOSEXUAL was not used until much later as a reference to the homosexual act, but is explicit in reference to man with man, and woman with woman. I guess you are just grasping at straws, as that is what you brain is filled with:
1.1 Leviticus 18 and 20
1.2 References to Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible
2 Passages from the New Testament
2.1 Romans 1
2.2 Other Epistles
2.3 Matthew 8; Luke 7
2.4 Matthew 19:12
2.5 Acts 8
I guess you do not consider Abortion as Murder of an unborn,
right????
What an ignorant post on your part.
All of your references describe the natural psychological state of straighties in primitive biblical terms
Gay people are not involved in the abortion squabble because we are exempt from the curse:
++++++++++
Genesis 3:16> Unto the woman HE said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee."
++++++++++
To help you figure this out; gay people don't bear children and we are all created equal; not subservient to an opposite sex
WF RedBird

Marion, IL

#36504 Dec 31, 2012
Get them Rainbow Kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skank Wreck 58 min kevin 52
most honest thing ever said on topix 7 hr Notrelly 2
S & S muffler 9 hr James 6
Jerica Stubblefield 13 hr Sub24 18
Sara Wilce 20 hr used old friend 11
breast cancer awareness month Tue okh 2
haha Tue lolololol 82
Benton Dating
Find my Match

Benton Jobs