Recent Meth Bust in So. Illinois?
Jafgjfddj

Herrin, IL

#304 May 13, 2011
ehet wrote:
You can not tell me that if you lived in a house were someone was cookin meth tht you couldm't smell it. See ya in 10 years for child endangerment
She already said those charges were dropped smart one.
boxers

United States

#305 May 21, 2011
Well now jerica deserves to go to jail and stay in jail cause she is a meth whore and puts out for one hit off a foil. She deserves capitol punishment for child endangerment and she is lucky her house didn't blow up with her in it. Hahahaha it would of served her right. That damn meth head
interested

Pittsburg, IL

#306 Oct 14, 2011
so what happened in these cases?
haha

United States

#307 Oct 14, 2011
Lol I seen the task force the house str8 across from hucks on 37 earlier..around 2 pm anybody know what's up with that?
lalalalala

West Lafayette, IN

#308 Oct 27, 2011
jer's charges got dropped. :) looky there.
Josh

Brookport, IL

#309 Oct 27, 2011
lalalalala wrote:
jer's charges got dropped.:) looky there.
No they did not get dropped. Her next court date is in January.
Josh

Brookport, IL

#311 Oct 27, 2011
sooo wrote:
what did her sister jessica get???
Looks like a total of 10 years. 7 for the meth and 3 for theft.
sooo

United States

#312 Oct 27, 2011
so she will do like 5 i guess well mayb she will learn her lesson and be the good person thats i know is in there somewhere
Josh

Brookport, IL

#313 Oct 27, 2011
sooo wrote:
so she will do like 5 i guess well mayb she will learn her lesson and be the good person thats i know is in there somewhere
She could do even less with day for day good time and credit for time served.
yep

United States

#314 Oct 28, 2011
thats true shes been in county for what a year now??
QuEsTiOn

United States

#315 Nov 6, 2011
What about their mom? Is she locked up?
sure is

United States

#316 Nov 6, 2011
yes lisa is locked up
juke

West Lafayette, IN

#317 Nov 7, 2011
that just shows how much you guys know. lol lisa is not locked up, she lives in benton.
and jericas next court date is dec 22nd, get the facts right silly willy's.:)
hey juke

Orlando, FL

#318 Dec 12, 2011
If you want to see jessicas prison mug shots go to illinois dept of corrections. Jessica Marie Duncan. Her pictures are awful. Meth sores all over her face. Yuck!!!
hey juke

Orlando, FL

#319 Dec 12, 2011
Oh and Ethan lives with his daddy now in cape. His gma Lisa and his great gma lee and his prego aunt jerica are still living on Benton on Lawrence st.
lalalalala

Du Quoin, IL

#321 Mar 4, 2012
JERICA'S CHARGES ARE DROPPPED! WOOOOHOOOO! this is me laighing in your faces>>>> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!1

:)))))))))
OKIE

Carbondale, IL

#322 Mar 4, 2012
Chance Pauls get busted yet?
judgemental much

United States

#324 May 5, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm just telling it like it is to the idiot! Have you ever seen anybody as stupid as she is? I mean really, shes going to brag about going to ECHO and having 25 credits. She has 25 credits BECAUSE she is in echo! Because she couldn't make it in a real school!
I too went to echo have went on to college. I COULDN'T make it, NO I couldn't take it. Bullying, terrible teachers and staff, and their were more drugs at WFCH than on the streets. I choose to go to echo, wasn't made too. You can't judge someone bc they went to echo. I know this subject was a long time ago, but this statement about what school she went to was ignorant. I also know for a fact that not all labs put off an extreme odor. Yes I hv family that used to cook and lived there. I knew it was happening, but there was no odor. As far as materials the people I knew that were cooking were very organized and you never seen them. Drug addicts are sneaky, do they slip up and get busted yes. I don't know this girl but I am seriously more pissed at the fact the school had worried about her but done NOTHING! Sent her to echo to be judged by an asshole or assholes! The school teachers need drug teat. I hv pics of several teachers partaking in pot, cocaine, excesses drunk behavior, and sexual acts. That's whats teaching our children. Great!! I will produce the pics when my children are academically challenged in anyway! NEVER PLAY ALL YOUR CARDS AT ONCE. Wouldn't that mama great news the real "Bad Teacher" yes folks we have them. If you hv to pee in a cup to build a boat you should have to get blood drawn to be a teacher.
Lets see

O Fallon, MO

#325 May 5, 2012
Julie? Am I right.
Who care

United States

#326 May 5, 2012
Shes beautiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiropractor pleads guilty to healthcare fraud ... 1 hr Buzzkill 2
Who are the biggest drunks (women) in Benton Il.? 1 hr Justsyn 3
Kevin Phillips 3 hr true blood 10
City hall 19 hr Teacher 2
Hoot n hollar Wed petunia 5
Where is Bobby Dewitt nowadays? Wed Burrito 6
bars Wed Billy 2

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance