Unknown

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

So I see Lisa Garner, Kyle Osbourne, Jerica Stubblefield and other went down for meth making. Any thoughts on this?
hmm

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Go figure. Get that trash out of here! No good waste of space people.
well

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Unknown wrote:
So I see Lisa Garner, Kyle Osbourne, Jerica Stubblefield and other went down for meth making. Any thoughts on this?
Thoughts.... just one HELL YA they had a baby around that shit they deserve what they get I dont even know them but just to know they where around a child is enough that poor baby!!!!Hope his/her life will b better now!!!!!!!
Amber

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Isn't Kyle related to that skank Sugum?
kaci

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

The childs name is eathan , he is fine w his grandma. Just to make this perfectly clear, JERICA STUBBLEFIELD, does not make, sell, or do meth. That's her mothers house and she lives there. She had no other house. She wasn't even aware that her mother was doing it/cooking it. I agree it was horrible for eathan to be there but jessica nor jerica knew. Imagine if this was a family or friend, do u want their name blown up everywhere, jerica stubblefield is one of my best friends, and one of the sweetest people ever. She was just put in a shitty situation.
sugum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Who you calling a skank? And,no. I'm not related to the osbornes around here you slut! My last name is spelled with a Oz, not Os! This is a shitty situation! Amber put your last name,we'll see who the skank is,you coward.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Yea she had no idea? Meth has a strong odor pretty sure she and surroundibd people knew
kaci

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

They live there its a usual smell, I've been there myself and never new.
Whatever

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

kaci wrote:
They live there its a usual smell, I've been there myself and never new.
You can not be serious!!!! There is no way that she didn't know they were doing/cooking it! You have no idea if they child has brain damage or not, unless you are smarter then your post make you sound!!
cant stand bitches

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Lisa Garner aka Lisa Osbourne used to be a very nice looking girl when we were growing up. She was never into anything hard, alcohol and marijuana was all i ever knew her to do. Its a shame what meth can do to someone and/or what it will make them do. Jessica Stubblefield aka as Jessica Duncan was a sweet child but young children are,i hear about her all the time involved in breaking into cars, houses, or with drugs,etc... so i don't believe she knew nothing. She might not of had anywhere else to go that i can believe. Jerrica Stubblefield was a good girl but when your constantly exposed to that lifestyle you have to make a choice either fight it or join it! Sadly enough it's easier and usually the choice a child with little or no parental guidance will choose.
Status

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>You can not be serious!!!! There is no way that she didn't know they were doing/cooking it! You have no idea if they child has brain damage or not, unless you are smarter then your post make you sound!!
She's very serious, and very retarded.
kaci

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

I can't speak for jessica, don't no her that well but jerica did not know. She hates meth and everything about it. She would not have contributed to any of this. I just don't think it should be posted evcerywhere, jericas life is already getting ruined by this. You can't pick your family
kaci

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

I'm retarted for sticking up for my bestfriend who is in jail for something she has no part of? Yeah okay
Status

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

kaci wrote:
I'm retarted for sticking up for my bestfriend who is in jail for something she has no part of? Yeah okay
You're retarded for several reasons, one of them being that you think meth can be produced in a home and an inhabitant would be none the wiser.
TO KACI THE IDIOT

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Kaci, Iam a family member and I can tell you this, BOTH of those girls AND their mother were offered help! Lisa has been in this for several years now. They both (jerrica & Jess) knew that their mother made it, smoked it and sold it. You look like an idiot on here. These girls had a chice! Jerrica has been known to sell and do meth. Whether she was doing it at this time or not, I dont know, but she definatly knew it was being made and sold, and she knew her nephew was in the house. If she wasn't doing it, then she should be held just as accountable as the others for leaving that baby there. She does have family she could have lived with!
Your nuts

Batavia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

kaci wrote:
The childs name is eathan , he is fine w his grandma. Just to make this perfectly clear, JERICA STUBBLEFIELD, does not make, sell, or do meth. That's her mothers house and she lives there. She had no other house. She wasn't even aware that her mother was doing it/cooking it. I agree it was horrible for eathan to be there but jessica nor jerica knew. Imagine if this was a family or friend, do u want their name blown up everywhere, jerica stubblefield is one of my best friends, and one of the sweetest people ever. She was just put in a shitty situation.
How is Ethan fine with his grandma, when she didn't think about him when she was cooking meth in the house? Everyone knows what the toxins in a meth house can do to a child. What if it blew up? There's no way to hide a meth lab in a house, sorry but nice try! There's no saving Jerica's name here,its too late! If you were so worried about your friend, maybe you should have let her stay with you!
taylor wahl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

jerica stubblefield, thats how you spell it to the idiots up there. is my best friend. and has had nothing to do with this. jericas mom WAS keeping this from her. she didnt know about any of this. i have been there several times and call me an idiot but ive never seen it there either. as for jer selling and making meth no. that is definitely not true, so clearly you know nothing about this situation so your opinion isnt needed. so if anyone has anything else to say about jerica, you know my name. get ahold of me.
taylor wahl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

and ethan is with his grandma lee, not lisa. so he is clearly safe there.
kaci

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah what taylor said. Jerica has NEVER SOLD MADE or DONE meth. Idk who the hell u are but jericas better than that. I agree it wasn't safe at all for eathan to be there, AT ALL but jerica had no part in this. Okay maybe I'm wrong and she did know about it being there but that's her only way to school, and its her home regardless of the lab or not. She wasn't going to turn her own mother in, what teenager wuld honestly? Call me names all u want it doesn't faze mebut jerica is a wonderful person, with a huge heart, and sweet as can be. U all are the most biggest pieces of shit I've ever heard of. U have no hearts no souls and no lives. A girls life is being RUINED right now because of charges she wasn't even a part of!!!!!!!!! So in lack of a better phrase, rot in hell

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

hmm wrote:
Yea she had no idea? Meth has a strong odor pretty sure she and surroundibd people knew
If you're good at keeping the odor under control nobody will suspect a thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min CDC 48,970
train wreck 56 min survey says 19
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr raphael 3,839
guy with red truck 3 hr HUH 5
train weck bar (Jun '12) 3 hr Party Guy 72
If Ian Perkins wins mayor in Benton.....I'm mov... (Mar '11) 8 hr Justice shall prevail 38
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun newpoly 1,864
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE