Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#72 Sep 8, 2010
feel good wrote:
Lindsay was one of the hottest girls in town several years back a body that was amazing but she let it all go but I would bet she will get off the pills and get that fine ass body back before to long I used to be a friend of hers I think the will power could come along soon I hope
Thats all that matters eh? Looking HOT so you can get EFF'd in the

So she gave up her kid and you think that looking hot is top priority?
keen

United States

#73 Sep 8, 2010
TheTrollypop wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats all that matters eh? Looking HOT so you can get EFF'd in the
So she gave up her kid and you think that looking hot is top priority?
smartest comment on this forum so far!
laughin

United States

#74 Sep 8, 2010
rickjames wrote:
The biggest flatbacker in benton is natasha potts now she's givin more rides than grey hound! She's done all my friends and they all laughed afterwords! It was a contest!
. Ya all I can say about her is her trailer is calling its trash is missing! Yep she's pretty nasty!
FUNNY

Elsah, IL

#75 Sep 8, 2010
This is sooo amusing!!! F the newspaper!! Keep it up girls, I love reading this shit!! Its like Inquire 4 Bentons, So called Sluts!!! Hahahaaa
hummm

United States

#76 Sep 8, 2010
So...I don't know Natasha Potts,have said hello to her a couple times..she seemed cool!?!? I also spotted her at the fair with her kid/s,so why is this forum about her?
laughin

United States

#77 Sep 8, 2010
hummm wrote:
So...I don't know Natasha Potts,have said hello to her a couple times..she seemed cool!?!? I also spotted her at the fair with her kid/s,so why is this forum about her?
its not their are other names on here too! So what if you saw hwe at the fair with her kid nobody on here has said anything about her ability to mother any whore can have a kid! O think pple where just stating what they felt about her and other girls. And in my opinion she's slept with anyone and everyone who will give her drugs or pay her bills! Hmmmm sounds like she's a slut and a gold digger!
snicklefritz

United States

#78 Sep 8, 2010
Wow I was told to come check out this forum never heard of it before but theirs some ruthless stuff on here! I do agree that the better part of the girls listed on this chat are a little bit loose but hey their providing a great service to the horny ill sleep with anybody shit bums of benton! So I say keep providing your services. so what if you can fist your vagina because its so loose! Bahhhahahah

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#79 Sep 8, 2010
In a little over one week this topic has 65 hits. It's a shame that the important news that truly affects our community can't get any attention. I guess it's time Dear Lord, pull the plug !!
cheer

United States

#80 Sep 8, 2010
egdjmourszvgx wrote:
Anyone know??
. Ha tiffany tally for sure! God who hasn't she been with!
queen of mean

United States

#81 Sep 8, 2010
Hi I'm from the save a hoe foundation and you can't blame these simple bitches its all they know how to do is be a hoe! Not because they are pretty they are just hoe's It doesn't matter if they have kids or not a hoe is a hoe is a hoe! They are like crack heads they fall down they Pop back up again! So now that everyone has put in an opinion what now? Shall we move on to what guy sleeps with the most girls?
love

United States

#82 Sep 8, 2010
egdjmourszvgx wrote:
Anyone know??
ha only one name comes to mind cece hyle! She's nasty and tanerexic!
whoth

United States

#83 Sep 8, 2010
holla wrote:
<quoted text> I think you have seen my earlier messages that is my mother and I would be happy to end this bitch fest! With a quickness gimmie your name and we will end it!
 So is this skinzy herself? LMAO Great name for you! What they call you in high school "buzz ho" right? Some people never want to contribute to society and remain bottom feeders.
holla

United States

#84 Sep 8, 2010
whoth wrote:
<quoted text> So is this skinzy herself? LMAO Great name for you! What they call you in high school "buzz ho" right? Some people never want to contribute to society and remain bottom feeders.
nope I'm not lindsay! So its not a great name for me maybe her but not me you can refer to me as bitchzilla! And my mom was defending her because she has known her family for a long time! So someone wants to talk shit about MY mom that's not gonna fly! Like I said just gimmie names and ill find you! Ever notice how you might roll up on someone you shouldn't have fucked with? Well that's me! With love......
Pathetic

United States

#85 Sep 8, 2010
Sadly, I have lived here my entire life and personally know almost all of the mentioned sluts posted on this forum. ABSOLUTELY I have said it to their face before any of you ask! Although no one asked for my opinion. I am going to give it anyway, just like the rest of you. If you don't wish to be labeled or in (most) of these girls cases PROVEN to be a slut, there is a solution! Just say NO! Along with all of the drugs you consume and smoke, as well as the massive amounts of alcohol you drink, and lets not forget the countless hours you're "pleasuring" random men or somrtimes women, How about you stay home! Actually BE a mother and not just an Egg Donor! You are pathetic and your children are suffering because you can't get your lives together! There is no one to blame but yourselves for having your names posted on here!! Just start behaving like ladies! It's never too late to do the right thing! GROW UP and set some morals for yourselves, ESPECIALLY for your children!

Kirkland, IL

#86 Sep 8, 2010
I'd bet a good amount of money that the only people here saying crap about Natasha Potts are local girls jealous of her smoking hot body. I've recently gotten to know her and she's a real doll. Her boyfriend may be a worthless douche, but Natasha is a real sweetheart. :)
lynard

United States

#87 Sep 9, 2010
holla wrote:
<quoted text> nope I'm not lindsay! So its not a great name for me maybe her but not me you can refer to me as bitchzilla! And my mom was defending her because she has known her family for a long time! So someone wants to talk shit about MY mom that's not gonna fly! Like I said just gimmie names and ill find you! Ever notice how you might roll up on someone you shouldn't have fucked with? Well that's me! With love......
That's awesome! Going on internet forums, where everyone's name is anonymous, and threatening to beat people up. Priceless! Why don't you include your name? That way, if someone sees a person "rolling up on them with a quickness", they can be sure to know it's YOU and run for their life :)
smalls

United States

#88 Sep 9, 2010
lynard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awesome! Going on internet forums, where everyone's name is anonymous, and threatening to beat people up. Priceless! Why don't you include your name? That way, if someone sees a person "rolling up on them with a quickness", they can be sure to know it's YOU and run for their life :)
bahahahaha! Lifes a bitch! I seriously doumt any of these sluts could do much:)
smalls

United States

#89 Sep 9, 2010
Doubt,oppss:)
Amy Brown

Hicksville, NY

#91 Sep 9, 2010
yasfbbyakt wrote:
Amy Brown...but she's been wit all of Benton,so she moved to a bigger town,but that's old news! What about amanda thomas...
How nice of you all to think of me in your past time :) makes me feel a little famous, and YES i did move out of Benton but sorry i still come every day to see my other boyfriend LMAO!!!!! Now ya have something to talk about LOOSSEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!!
DEA

Elsah, IL

#92 Sep 9, 2010
I no 1 that used to: Shenna Frost
Or atleat she would try!! Pretty nasty girl.. Now she is prob sleepn with every1 in Prison..hahahahaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jack Clark 24 min Concerned 1
kristy dearing 2 hr what 7
I was going to ask this chick out 2 hr koolve 64
Bust Down Brown 3 hr Brian Williams 1
Denise wiess who knows what? 3 hr trickn 6
Morgan Hunt ? ? 3 hr trickn 13
Brooke bowlin 3 hr Well 14
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE