Hayli

United States

#425 Oct 11, 2010
lol, the things people say on here make me laugh! How about we grow up and instead of having nicknames or "hahahah" put a real name. MAN UP! Pansys. Keep talking, your making us all famous!
your funny

United States

#426 Oct 11, 2010
hhahaha wrote:
ok yes, kay and megan are both huge sluts, but we can not forget about the rest of the youngins that are getting wider and wider every weekend. Hmmm, destiny mitchel, Racheal Mirabella, hollie hiller (if you buy her something), hayli hargis, and sara wilce. ooooh yeah, and i obviously dont care about spelling, grammar, or punctuation, if you decide to point it out, you have way too much time on your hands.
You must be very jealous of these girls!! What would they not hang out with you or give you the time of day??? Must be nice to sit behind a computer and list names, why don't you list your name?? O ya, too chicken shit for that aren't ya?? Well, I know two of these girls and you are soo wrong!! Maybe you should get your facts straight!
Earletta Rutherford

Fort Wayne, IN

#427 Oct 11, 2010
Im cancelling my internet subscription to America Online because of all you damn filthy kids!
Jester

Fort Wayne, IN

#428 Oct 11, 2010
Earletta Rutherford wrote:
Im cancelling my internet subscription to America Online because of all you damn filthy kids!
Good riddance, you filthy asspunk.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#429 Oct 12, 2010
Earletta Rutherford wrote:
Who in the hell uses America Online...
lets seee

United States

#430 Oct 12, 2010
Well she doesn't live in Benton but she works in Benton (more ways than one lol) & she probably is "legal counsel" or works for him lol. Her name is Nicole. Goes by Nikki also. Someone needs to let her man know. Poor guy.
the burg

United States

#432 Oct 12, 2010
keepin it real wrote:
<quoted text>. Ha I know her and she is the slutiest in the land! Her slots are the loosest in franklin co. I agree to her face is funky looking and she is to stick thin!
I've just been checkin some of this shit out on here and saw natasha potts name on here. I thought she was a cool chick but that bitch is nothing but trouble. I admit it I slept w her but who hasn't! She desperately needs to be put in her place. She is an ugly person. I would tell every guy avoid this bitch like the plague!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#433 Oct 12, 2010
i agree wrote:
I agree Ruth king is a crazy slut. She is ugly as f*** too!!!!!!!!! And she has like 2 friends because she is a loser!!!!
Lol that hoe is crazy. I remember the first time I met her she was all over me & the next day I had her in my be. Hell the only person she hangs with is dumbass Kristin G.
cockballs

Fort Wayne, IN

#434 Oct 12, 2010
iSmokeKush wrote:
<quoted text> Lol that hoe is crazy. I remember the first time I met her she was all over me & the next day I had her in my be. Hell the only person she hangs with is dumbass Kristin G.
Funny how you say she is crazy and nasty and this and that but, then you said she was in your bed so you obviously had sex with her? contradicting yourself much? I think so :)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#435 Oct 12, 2010
cockballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you say she is crazy and nasty and this and that but, then you said she was in your bed so you obviously had sex with her? contradicting yourself much? I think so :)
I did say she was crazy because at the time she was. Did I say nasty? I don't believe so. I did call her a hoe/slut.. I guess you could classify that as nasty. & what happened, happened. That was then, this is now. Things change over years. I don't know how nasty she was then, but I hear she's nasty now.:)
ohhhhh man tho

Fort Wayne, IN

#436 Oct 12, 2010
i have personally been on the business end of many a creampie in franklin county, and i can vouch for most of these names. also, we have had many african americans lately, unloading many creampies with extremem prejudice, resulting in the discoloration of what would have been a white baby.

Egypt's Pharaoh, fearful of the Israelites' numbers, orders that all newborn boys be thrown into the Nile. A Levite woman saves her baby by setting him adrift on the river in an ark of bulrushes. The pharaoh's daughter finds the child, and names him Moses, and brings him up as her own. But Moses is aware of his origins, and one day, when grown, kills an Egyptian overseer who is beating a Hebrew man, and has to flee into Midian.[3] There he marries the daughter of Jethro[4] the priest, and on Mount Horeb,[5] encounters God in a burning bush. God reveals his name, YHWH, to Moses, and tells him to return to Egypt and lead the Hebrews into Canaan, the land promised to Abraham.

Moses returns to Egypt, where God again says his name to Moses. God instructs Moses to appear before the pharaoh and inform him of God's demand that he let God's people go. Moses and his brother Aaron do so, but pharaoh refuses. God causes a series of ten plagues to strike Egypt, but whenever pharaoh begins to relent God, "Pharaoh's heart stiffened" (Exodus 7:13). God instructs Moses to institute the Passover sacrifice among the Israelites, and kills all the firstborn children and livestock throughout Egypt. The pharaoh then agrees to let the Israelites go. Moses explains the meaning of the Passover: it is for Israel's salvation from Egypt, so that the Israelites will not be required to sacrifice their own sons, but to redeem them.
BuLLChIt

Marion, IL

#437 Oct 13, 2010
REDBIRDS SUCK FOR LIFE wrote:
ALLYSON STEELY OF WESTFRANKFORT IS THE BIGGEST SLUT!!!!!!!!!
No SHE ISNT U SICK MOFO!!
Jesters Fan Jeeter

New Madrid, MO

#439 Oct 14, 2010
first of all nobody talks about other people because of jealousy all the time yeah that is on some occasions true but not this one.
these girls really are the true meaning of disgusting filth. When these are FACTS how can it be created from jealousy? It is simply stating the facts and it is true that Kay Keelin, Brittney Scott, Heather Mick, Libbie Wade and all them call themselves "Busties" which means BUST DOWNS because they will hook up with anybody that wants to hook up with them.
Heather Mick has gotten 4 DUI's and let her mother take custody of her child so that she can go out and party and she STILL does and STILL drives even though she is about to go to prison..kind of sick that she still drives the streets around here that dumb bitch better never drive around my family and and kill ANYONE i know.
Second, Brittney Scott tried out the whole stripper thing well it didnt work because she could only make $12 from some nasty hairy fat men who just got off their semi truck after not showering for 3 days. I understand people need money but how desperate do you have to be to show your naked body to the nastiest people ugh..gives me the chills just thinking about it. But i guess some people just dont care how they make their money lmao..
Alls you have to do is look at Libbie Wade's facebook with her vagina showing in EVERY single party picture where she is wearing all her tops as dresses as she is grinding on the dance floor of Cali's with her cottage cheese hanging out..that gives all the sweaty black men something to look at but its pretty gross to anyone else that has to look at it, have some class chick.
Kay Keelin well I dont know her that well to be saying anything but I do know that if I had a cute kid like that I wouldnt be leaving EVERY SINGLE weekend to go party with a bunch of jail bait people who are into drugs and always are involved with the cops. She just needs to find new friends and people wouldnt talk about her so much.
Jesters Fan Jeeter

New Madrid, MO

#440 Oct 14, 2010
Trust me, this post was not of jealousy. It's from disgust and ALL these girls have a lot of growing up to do. These people who talk about you are not "haters" or "making you famous" trust me you will never be anymore than what you are now. You are just going downhill, every one of you. It is kinda funny to watch though. There is absolutely nothing to be jealous of from these trailer park hussies, they need to move out of this state far far away.
Status

Saint Mary, MO

#441 Oct 14, 2010
Jesters Fan Jeeter wrote:
first of all nobody talks about other people because of jealousy all the time yeah that is on some occasions true but not this one.
Yep. I'm pretty sure I'm not jealous of any of the girls being mentioned here.
Evening Star

New York, NY

#442 Oct 15, 2010
Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance, you filthy asspunk.

GO TO JESTER FOUND SITE - HE HAS BEEN LOCATED
Evening Star

New York, NY

#444 Oct 17, 2010
Evening Star wrote:
<quoted text>
- HE HAS BEEN LOCATED
Have a good day!
Evening Star

New York, NY

#445 Oct 17, 2010
Evening Star wrote:
<quoted text>
- HE HAS BEEN LOCATED
Have a good day
Hmmm

United States

#446 Oct 17, 2010
Evening Star wrote:
<quoted text>
GO TO JESTER FOUND SITE - HE HAS BEEN LOCATED
Who cares!! The only one that does is you! Its not like you can do anything about it so why don't you get a life and quit being such a nuisance! You are not scaring Jester, and he really doesn't care that you have found him. You make your self look so stupid. Heck, he gives me hell all the time, and I don't even care who he is. You just have to grow up and be able to look over his immature ways.
crow

La Grange, IL

#447 Oct 17, 2010
Kristen cockrum is theeee BIGGEST whore in benton by farrr!! this girl has been with atleast 100 dudes. In high school she used to make her sex list. she was a sophmore or junior then and there was like 40 guys on her list already and she was proud of it. and didnt care who seen it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Shreves...what ever happened to her?! (Mar '11) 30 min Truth 25
I was going to ask this chick out 1 hr sharing is caring 9
grade school teachers getting fired 2 hr Just asking 101
Jennifer manning 3 hr NoDoubt 5
Best football players to go through Benton in t... 6 hr Ranger4life 1
I need to put a name with a face. 6 hr Get Some Help 18
short guys are sexy Thu ew 10
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE