what girl sleeps with everyone in benton??

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
egdjmourszvgx

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Anyone know??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 2, 2010
Check the bars, you can get in and out a lot faster if you pick the scabs for lube rather that try to arouse them sluts.
exhdjyjjgscbnj

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Eww you are gross...who is the biggest Slut in benton...
Not me

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2010
exhdjyjjgscbnj wrote:
Eww you are gross...who is the biggest Slut in benton...
Must be you
jus sayin

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2010
Not to big on being friends with sluts,but first name pops in my head is Lindsey Allen!
Parent

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 2, 2010
TheTrollypop wrote:
Check the bars, you can get in and out a lot faster if you pick the scabs for lube rather that try to rouse
them sluts.
Does you parent know you r on sites like this and using part of his name???
prljm10us

Batavia, IL

#7 Sep 2, 2010
a VERY sore and busy girl! if you see her tell her you can have my turn.
Jergen It

Kirkland, IL

#8 Sep 2, 2010
Please post her name and number here. I'm looking for an easy score with little or no challenge tonight.
exhdjyjjgscbnj

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2010
Nope I'm not a Slut sorry :)
exhdjyjjgscbnj

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2010
Lindsay Allen??? Never heard of her...there is a girl that goes for guys that have girlfriends...cause she is a Slut. But I don't wanna name names I just wanna know if she comes to mind to anyone else with out me putting her name Haha
jus sayin

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2010
exhdjyjjgscbnj wrote:
Lindsay Allen??? Never heard of her...there is a girl that goes for guys that have girlfriends...cause she is a Slut. But I don't wanna name names I just wanna know if she comes to mind to anyone else with out me putting her name Haha
In my opinion,yes she is a big slut! Where did u go to school? You need to learn to type too! I think we all pretty much know who you are.:)giggles
yasfbbyakt

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2010
Amy Brown...but she's been wit all of Benton,so she moved to a bigger town,but that's old news! What about amanda thomas...
LWood

Waterloo, IA

#13 Sep 2, 2010
good for those girls!!!
friend

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2010
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>In my opinion,yes she is a big slut! Where did u go to school? You need to learn to type too! I think we all pretty much know who you are.:)giggles
I don't know why you think I need to learn to type...besides I'm on a phone and its on word...and I go to benton h.s.???

And I don't know any of those girls names...you are all probably old that's probably why I haven't heard those names
jonah

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2010
barbie springer
bored

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you think I need to learn to type...besides I'm on a phone and its on word...and I go to benton h.s.???
And I don't know any of those girls names...you are all probably old that's probably why I haven't heard those names
Well I go to RLC,and know all of these ladys. The ones named so far..sluts! This forum is disgusting.Whomever made it needs to go to sleep and get off the internet. Ya'll are snowed!
Greg

Trafford, PA

#17 Sep 3, 2010
Another one (she owns the resturant)here in benton, she does lots of good things to ya (if you know what I mean...:) while her husband stays at the resturant at night time (well he actually hides in backroom and drinks) but she will do anything while he is there, believe me, I meet her and she can handle herself that is for sure :)
I know someone

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 3, 2010
Natalie Spillman Pulliam Hartley
agree

United States

#19 Sep 4, 2010
If being the biggest dirtbag slut in Benton was like Ryan Seacrest's Top 40 Hits of the country, I'd say Lindsey Allen would have already broken all the records for remaining the #1 biggest dirtbag slut for several years in a row.
Wondering

Bronx, NY

#20 Sep 5, 2010
If girls that sleep around r sluts what does that make the guy? Lucky?? Men who take advantage? Got to Have it? I love her? This make you no better!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truancy 40 min so true 36
Patty the rude BGS secretary 2 hr True 3
grade school teachers getting fired 3 hr Sure 46
danielle bandy 11 hr stop 2
North Main " Feed Store" Tue GoFeedStore 3
Bikers buy Church Tue 0fact0 45
Ben the hottie Mon smalltowntalk 3

Flood Warning for Franklin County was issued at April 01 at 3:51PM CDT

Benton Dating
Find my Match