Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Inves...

Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Investigation

There are 246 comments on the WSIL story from Jun 28, 2013, titled Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Investigation. In it, WSIL reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of a Mulkeytown woman. Franklin County Sheriff Don Jones says Eco C. Edmonds, 26, died early Friday morning at Franklin Hospital in Benton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSIL.

okay

United States

#47 Jul 1, 2013
bogo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the girl who beat her up??
That's what I'm saying! No names being reported is why I think everyone needs to stop spreading rumors. Until it is reported that other people have come forward or gotten arrested, everyone just needs to stop. Its been 4 days and nothing new being disclosed so...
poor eco

Johnston City, IL

#49 Jul 2, 2013
Casey Parnell how long before anyone herd anything on that. It was a while. Same instance here they will go over everything talk u will no nothing till they want u to no. But i still say that its none of no one business including myself the right person will pay and justice will be served until then rip Eco we had our outs but we was always respectful toward each other rip my childhood friend
yeah poor eco

Sesser, IL

#50 Jul 2, 2013
Eco was never a good mom. She left her kid with her grandmother to raise. I heard that Eco offered full custody of the kid to Peggy for a new car. Anyhow, no mom is good when you ditch your kid and go on a 2 week pill bender and die. People fail to see the real Eco on this forum.
get real

Marion, IL

#51 Jul 2, 2013
So your trying to say she was beaten to death then placed on 4 wheeler? hmm sounds kinda funny to me why would mike take the blame for her being beaten to death by another chick??? I don't think he would! Also wouldn't there be blood and crime tape up at the house? I mean they did say the altercation took place thereand then se was placed on the 4 wheeler!! Come on people get real Mike's sister was the one at the hospital that said she was beaten to death just to try and clear her bro mike but he still would be in trouble for trying to cover up a murder!!! Maybe if Holly wouldn't have went there to fight Eco in the first place none of this would have ever happened and poor eco would still be here.
kraken

United States

#52 Jul 2, 2013
Who is Holly?
Anonymous

Herrin, IL

#53 Jul 2, 2013
kraken wrote:
Who is Holly?
Holly Depler
okay

United States

#54 Jul 2, 2013
kraken wrote:
Who is Holly?
GD! They really need to put some focus on reading comprehension around here! Quite plainly states that Holly is Mike's sister! Lmao
meagan doty

Kansas City, KS

#55 Jul 2, 2013
yeah poor eco wrote:
Eco was never a good mom. She left her kid with her grandmother to raise. I heard that Eco offered full custody of the kid to Peggy for a new car. Anyhow, no mom is good when you ditch your kid and go on a 2 week pill bender and die. People fail to see the real Eco on this forum.
where the hell do you get off talking shit about a woman that can't defend herself. Put your real name on here at least instead of hiding behind the pussy anonymity of a computer keyboard you jackass. Respect her memory and leave your disrespectful views to yourself. You may not be includes in the group of us that loved her but that'd doesn't give u a right to defame a woman that can no longer defend herself. Regardless of the circumstances Julez has lost her mother and will be forever saddened by it. So just stfu and take your garbage somewhere else.
poor eco

United States

#56 Jul 2, 2013
meagan doty wrote:
<quoted text> where the hell do you get off talking shit about a woman that can't defend herself. Put your real name on here at least instead of hiding behind the pussy anonymity of a computer keyboard you jackass. Respect her memory and leave your disrespectful views to yourself. You may not be includes in the group of us that loved her but that'd doesn't give u a right to defame a woman that can no longer defend herself. Regardless of the circumstances Julez has lost her mother and will be forever saddened by it. So just stfu and take your garbage somewhere else.
Sounds to me like the kid never had her Mom anyway, so what does it matter? She'll prob be wondering y her mom was getting f*cked up instead of taking care of her.
know the facts

United States

#57 Jul 2, 2013
meagan doty wrote:
<quoted text>where the hell do you get off talking shit about a woman that can't defend herself. Put your real name on here at least instead of hiding behind the pussy anonymity of a computer keyboard you jackass. Respect her memory and leave your disrespectful views to yourself. You may not be includes in the group of us that loved her but that'd doesn't give u a right to defame a woman that can no longer defend herself. Regardless of the circumstances Julez has lost her mother and will be forever saddened by it. So just stfu and take your garbage somewhere else.
It's called freedom of speech and I and every citizen in this country has the constitutional right to express it!
kraken

United States

#58 Jul 2, 2013
Okay. I didnt read all of this thread dont get your hello kitty pants tied in a knot. Take a midol and valium and go the hell to bed you whiner. What a petty bitch.
okay

United States

#59 Jul 2, 2013
kraken wrote:
Okay. I didnt read all of this thread dont get your hello kitty pants tied in a knot. Take a midol and valium and go the hell to bed you whiner. What a petty bitch.
Aw, sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings;)
yeah poor eco

Sesser, IL

#60 Jul 3, 2013
know the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called freedom of speech and I and every citizen in this country has the constitutional right to express it!
so you attempt to slam me about my comment, then try to play the free speech card? I'm sorry, but again, the words Eco and good mom do not belong in the same sentence. Free speech!
meagan doty

Kansas City, KS

#61 Jul 3, 2013
Last time I'm commenting on this thread and all I even have to say is I hope someone blasts you like this when u pass away. Yeah eco may have made some mistakes but who doesn't? Regardless her child will miss her. I lost my dad around her age and my father wasn't there for me even have as much as eco was for her daughter and I still hurt and miss him. Yeah she made mistakes everyone does so just quit blasting her already. She's passed on. Enough is enough
kracken

Du Quoin, IL

#62 Jul 3, 2013
Okay. You didn't hurt my feelings. Just do not ASSume a person's reading ability by one comment. I spent a lot of time and money getting my college degree.
yeah poor eco

Kansas City, KS

#63 Jul 3, 2013
meagan doty wrote:
Last time I'm commenting on this thread and all I even have to say is I hope someone blasts you like this when u pass away. Yeah eco may have made some mistakes but who doesn't? Regardless her child will miss her. I lost my dad around her age and my father wasn't there for me even have as much as eco was for her daughter and I still hurt and miss him. Yeah she made mistakes everyone does so just quit blasting her already. She's passed on. Enough is enough
good parents make mistakes but good parents dont go on two week benders and leave their kid to enjoy drugs. I've yet to meet a goob parent that proposes a trade of their child for a car. Oh well. my vision of a good parent is obviously different than yours
retards

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Jul 3, 2013
LoVeMyEcO wrote:
Eco WAS a good person and a great mother, everyone needs to stop this drama... She is gone and will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE USE THEIR REAL NAMES INSTEAD OF SOME BS FAKE NAME. Eco was my best friend and I love her and so do my kids. I bet if it happened to you it would be a different situation all together, right ???? NO a murder is a murder it doesn't matter R.I.P. Eco & know u are loved and Juelz will be very well taken care of.
soooo LoVeMyEcO is your real name? that's funny
poor eco

Marion, IL

#65 Jul 4, 2013
Did holly go to the funeral
poor eco

Marion, IL

#66 Jul 4, 2013
I herd two sides. I herd holly beat her up and I herd the two people that skipped town did it gary belchers girlfriend do I like holly no. Do I see her smart enough to commit a muder and get away with it no. but its not my position to say im like every other one of u curious. Its a small county with nothing to do. Mike is out so im sure there will be no more about it. Eco was alot of things but whoever did it must have not thought it though good mom or bad they took her away from her daughter.
yeah poor eco

Kansas City, KS

#67 Jul 4, 2013
poor eco wrote:
I herd two sides. I herd holly beat her up and I herd the two people that skipped town did it gary belchers girlfriend do I like holly no. Do I see her smart enough to commit a muder and get away with it no. but its not my position to say im like every other one of u curious. Its a small county with nothing to do. Mike is out so im sure there will be no more about it. Eco was alot of things but whoever did it must have not thought it though good mom or bad they took her away from her daughter.
Well said, but I promise you, Eco put herself in that situation. She chose to be with people who are health and safety risks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carie jones 1 hr SuperMan 2
Outlaw full house 1 hr HarlyRace 16
Was water pumped to the south side of town today? 1 hr RainingAgain 3
News If charged, Sprind could face 'the maximum sent... (Jan '07) Fri Yep 39
donald j trump Fri NotGuilty 169
Carpet store on East main Fri SpoiledKid 4
Olivia Rutland (Jul '15) Thu KingGeorge 7

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages