local magazine nude models

local magazine nude models

Posted in the Benton Forum

curiositykilledt hecat

Benton, IL

#1 Apr 10, 2010
anyone know the name of the magazine that local women are posing nude in? or the website?
Bon Keavout

France

#2 Apr 10, 2010
I'm sure its a real classy publication if it's featuring women from the Benton IL area.

I think it's called "Toothless Trash".
Larry Flint

Pottstown, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2010
National Geographic.
prljm10us

Batavia, IL

#4 Apr 11, 2010
the two post above are obviously posted by Ricky martin and his friend! there are some very beautiful women in Benton and if there is such a magazine i would most certainly be interested!

Since: Mar 10

benton il

#5 Apr 11, 2010
the two post above are obviously posted by Ricky martin and his friend! there are some very beautiful women in Benton and if there is such a magazine i would most certainly be interested!
Josh T

Palatine, IL

#6 Apr 11, 2010
Larry Flint wrote:
National Geographic.
LMAO!!
Josh T

Palatine, IL

#7 Apr 11, 2010
prljm10us wrote:
there are some very beautiful women in Benton and if there is such a magazine i would most certainly be interested!
That says a lot about you. Don't get out much, huh? Benton is overflowing with some of the ugliest women this side of the equator. Ever been to the local bars? OMG it's a freakshow.

benton il

#8 Apr 11, 2010
Josh T wrote:
<quoted text>
That says a lot about you. Don't get out much, huh? Benton is overflowing with some of the ugliest women this side of the equator. Ever been to the local bars? OMG it's a freakshow.
it does say alot about me! it says im not a drunk hanging out in the bars!!! there are women who don't go to the bars believe it or not!
Vince D

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 11, 2010
LOL only a VERY, VERY desperate man would say there are very beautiful women in Benton. Apparently prljm10us will settle for anything with a hole.
Larry Flint

Pottstown, PA

#10 Apr 11, 2010
prljm10us wrote:
Why? I could sell you a Hustler to toss off to instead. Who is Ricky Martin? Is he that gay singer?
Larry Flint

Pottstown, PA

#11 Apr 11, 2010
prljm10us wrote:
<quoted text>
it does say alot about me! it says im not a drunk hanging out in the bars!!! there are women who don't go to the bars believe it or not!
No, it says your home alone tossing off to magazines.

benton il

#12 Apr 11, 2010
Larry Flint wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it says your home alone tossing off to magazines.
lol
Josh T

Palatine, IL

#13 Apr 11, 2010
prjm, you need to get out a little. The women in Benton are downright disgusting compared to what you can find in a less-inbred city.
Larry Flint

Pottstown, PA

#14 Apr 12, 2010
prljm10us wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a tip for ya, the girls that will pose nude for websites are the same girls that are in the bars. You're sending me mixed signals here. You want to see local girls nude but you won't go to a bar. Until the churches go topless, the bars are probably your best shot. A very, very long shot.
prljm10us wrote:
there are some very beautiful women in Benton and if there is such a magazine i would most certainly be interested!
Yeah,I bet you would.( or would it be wood? Get it?!) O.K. here is the address for the website, but you have to promise to quit touching yourself at the first sign of blindness or chafing. Please try not to stain everything yellow. Tell them Larry sent ya!

http://www.thewildride.net
maggies1

Carterville, IL

#15 Apr 13, 2010
u guys r sick!!!!
Larry Flint

Pottstown, PA

#16 Apr 13, 2010
maggies1 wrote:
I HANG OUT THERE!!!!!U GUYS R TALKING BS!!!!!!THERE R NO DRUGS THAT I HAVE NOT TAKEN!!!I HAVE TAKEN MANY A MAN HOME 2 SHOW THEM MY TITS AND THE OTHER STUFF ALSO!!GET YOUR S--- 2-GATHER B-4 U START SNIFFING YOUR FINGERS!!!TRY IT U MIGHT LIKE IT B-CAUSE IT IS VERY GOOD,THEY (THE OWNERS R ON THE UP & UP!!!)THEY WILL GO OUT OF THERE WAY 2 PLEASE THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!THATS IS A FACT!!!!!
Hey prljm10us! Maggie here is in the bar a lot. This is from the "Best Bar in Benton" thread. Here's your chance dude. My guess she is not magazine material but hey, ya gotta start somewhere. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.
maggies1

Carterville, IL

#17 Apr 15, 2010
what - ever,no i am NOT magazine material! i would NOT put my shi- out there!!! i havent even heard of benton having a FAT or discusting magazine!!!where can i get one???,since u know alot about this mag. thing????!!!@ at 5ft. 6 and 137 lbs they probably wouldnt let me know any way since i have a state job!!!!
maggies1

Carterville, IL

#18 Apr 15, 2010
MR. FLINT !!!!!! I KNOW U,WATCH WHAT U R CHANGING AROUND!!!ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES 2 BENTON THREADS!!! I WOULD NOT GIVE ANYONE THE CHANCE AROUND HERE 2 C MY PRIZED POSSESSIONS!!!!HEEEE-HEEEE!!!! !(AND AS 4 DRUGS..........U R SILLY!!!!! C U SOON!!!!!!
Jessop

Palatine, IL

#19 Apr 15, 2010
maggies1 wrote:
... at 5ft. 6 and 137 lbs ...
Riiiiight. More like 5ft 4 and 220 lbs.
Larry Flint

Pottstown, PA

#20 Apr 15, 2010
maggies1 wrote:
since u know alot about this mag. thing????!!!@ at 5ft. 6 and 137 lbs they probably wouldnt let me know any way since i have a state job!!!!
Of course I know about magazines, I'm Larry Flint. You could be magazine material at 5ft. 6 inches and 137 lbs if 37 lbs. of it are tits. Do you do anal? I'm just askin' for prljm10us. He wants to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American legion bartender (Jun '17) 6 min JC Press 73
Randy Carter 55 min BuzzBuzzBaby 19
Drugs around clean up the town! 1 hr Randy Marsh 5
Benton beggers 8 hr Sexton 10
Seeing the state rep assistent of Franklin coun... (Jun '17) 8 hr Bodacious 40
I can smell you 8 hr Bodacious 31
Britny sutton is having a baby with justin bake... 8 hr CutThemOff 2

Benton Jobs

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages