just heard

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2010
just heard of his passing.. does anyone know what happened? Prayers and thoughts to his Mom Terri and girlfriend Jessie and future child....too much sadness locally lately :(
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#2 Nov 24, 2010
I must agree with you, this is tragic, I have heard he was in the hospital, due to diabetes, he went to stand up and fell w/ a stroke. This is just what someone has told me, I do not know if this is the truth by any means! I am just saying what I was told, Terry my woman, I ----------lost in words for the first time on topix!? Seriously my Heart is hurting like on the inside ouch!
omg

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Nov 24, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
I must agree with you, this is tragic, I have heard he was in the hospital, due to diabetes, he went to stand up and fell w/ a stroke. This is just what someone has told me, I do not know if this is the truth by any means! I am just saying what I was told, Terry my woman, I ----------lost in words for the first time on topix!? Seriously my Heart is hurting like on the inside ouch!
You cant keep your mouth shut ever can you?You seriously need a life!!!!!!!If your heart goes out to her then go to her not talk on Topix get A life geesh girl how old are you anyways?Your on every topix thread there is arent you worried your embarrising your family
Brandy Parkhill

Kelseyville, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2010
he died of a heart attack :( his girlfriend is my best friend
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#5 Nov 30, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>You cant keep your mouth shut ever can you?You seriously need a life!!!!!!!If your heart goes out to her then go to her not talk on Topix get A life geesh girl how old are you anyways?Your on every topix thread there is arent you worried your embarrising your family
You care why???? It is public right???? Someone else posted something about it, so YES i commented nicely for the first time on topix, I do have a life, it includes two children and thats it for as far as the FAMILY part goes, i could careless more about what THEY say or think than others! I am 30 why, how old are you??? I am on most discussions arent I ;) wink wink! Oh and NO i dont like to keep my mouth shut but actually to be technical, im just typing right now, could you imagine if ya had to listen to me screaming or yelling all this...OH HELL NAW, ya'll would have shot me by now lmao! Sorry it bothers you tho i guess ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy brown 1 hr The truth 12
New in town 4 hr The Judge 3
Stacy manning (Aug '15) 10 hr thegirlyouhate 6
Charles Hayes, Travis & Jon 13 hr Wondering 2
Jackie cutter Lowery...missing (Apr '15) 13 hr Nikki177 9
Benton Miners Voting Democrat 15 hr Nominers 1
Britney Sullivan Mocaby and Bryan Mocaby 20 hr Smdh 8

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance