The Upton Clan
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
REALLY

Marion, IL

#1 Sep 14, 2012
They really showed what they are made of last night at a high school football game. They are trash!!
wow

Marion, IL

#2 Sep 14, 2012
I was not at the football game, but from what I hear these people the Ultima are real low-lifes & need to leave Benton. It is people like that, that give the rest of our community a bad name.
wow

Marion, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2012
*Uptons

“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#4 Sep 14, 2012
What happened?
REALLY

Marion, IL

#5 Sep 15, 2012
GreyMustang wrote:
What happened?
From what I saw, they are apparently racist. I was embarrassed for everyone who was there.

“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Well that really doesn't surprise me, though you would think in this day and age people would know better.
The best

Benton, IL

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Was pretty pathetic the way both of the families acted in front of a whole lot of children, do they even deserve their own, I wouldnt think so. They had their 12yr old and a bit older children breaking up a fight with the two mothers at the game, my daughter came home and told me all about it. So very sad it reflects on their children because they have already been in trouble for fighting too. So pathetic, they should be banned from all the games the rest of the football season so that the parents who are there to watch their children play and succeed can do just that.
Curious

Benton, IL

#8 Sep 17, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I saw, they are apparently racist. I was embarrassed for everyone who was there.
Racism in benton... wtf lol gtfo
Misty Miller

Barnwell, SC

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Haha well y'all wanna talk smack on them when probably half of you weren't there!! And they aren't trash they are all great people and the people who started the fight was the other family!! So, get your facts straight before you start to run your nasty mouths on here!! They walked passed me and the Uptons at the game and started talking smack to everyone! Seriously everyone who posted on here you guys are a bunch off f****** pussys! Own up to your $h+! And if you think that the Uptons give this town a bad name?? I think this website gives this town a bad name bc everyone posts $h+ about everyone on here and whoever made this post gives this town a bad name!! And it wasn't all the Uptons fault either, it was the other fatasses who started it! So if you guys wanna talk $h+ about them come say it to their faces and get that ass whooped too!#grow the f*** up!!!!!!!
Misty Miller

Barnwell, SC

#10 Sep 18, 2012
And also the Upton Family said you can all kiss their brown asses!! And they are all soooo happy you guys know them by their names!!!
The best

Benton, IL

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Now there is some class sticking up for them, lmao. So, they say they want to fight STILL??? Over a site that NOBODY will ever find out who taking shit about them!! You just made them seem and look that much worse, so the other party starts the fight but, the uptons are such good people they werent man/woman enough to shrug it off as a childish act? Maybe they need some child care classes, my child was sitting close to these people, and yes the fat guy(as she said it) walked by and spoke some words, then Bo gets up like a damned high school kid and starts pushing him, which came clsoe to running into my child,which would have been very bad for them if they had run into my child, for they wouldnt have to ask anyone on this site to come say it to their face because I would have already been up in thier faces with the police pressing charges. If the Uptons had any class to them at all they would have smiled as the"fat guy" spoke ill words towards them, sounds like a bunch of high school drama. Not an adult, who is suppose to be a example to these children, now my child is subjected to their immaturity, THANKS FOR THAT BO! Your a real cool, upstanding citizen for what you did! P.S. That was sarcasm!
LOL

Marion, IL

#13 Sep 19, 2012
I wouldn't take Misty Miller too seriously. She's a joke too!
chong

Enfield, IL

#14 Oct 6, 2012
That family is nothing but trouble. Always has been. But it's sad really, they all gang up on you,they can't handle there own battles.
WHITE 62812 4EVR

Benton, IL

#16 Oct 6, 2012
The Jester wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting that racism is only "bad" or "unacceptable" when it's the belief of feeling of a white man, but the blacks are somehow entitled to perpetuate racism with every breath they take.
The best way to deal with racism is segregation. Simply keep the nigscum out and there's no problem. A well-dressed white man can't go walking through a black ghetto without reprisal, yet they feel they should be allowed to drag their stench wherever the want.
We gave the nigscum nice neighborhoods in the 60's and 70's... They turned them into filthy, cockroach and rat infested, crime-ridden ghettos.(See: Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor Homes amongst others) and the government had to finally step in disperse the nigscum and bulldoze the communities for safety's sake and in the best interest of society.
The biggest bit of ignorance I've ever heard is some tree-hugging fucktard saying "we're all equal."
Since you love them so much, leave your comfortable, middle-class community and go be "equal" with the filthy, lazy, criminal "cracker-haters" that you love so much. See how well the "equal" blacks accept you into THEIR communities.
There's a reason the prison system has an 80% black population, and it has nothing to do with racism or "whitey" holding them down. It's because throughout history the blacks have always been less civilized, less intelligent and much more criminal-prone than whites.
Move along, nigscum lover.
HELL YEAH! PREACH IT REVEREND JESTER! ANYBODY WITH EVEN HALF A BRAIN CANT SAY HES NOT 110% CORRECT ON THAT!
jay

Lansing, MI

#17 Oct 6, 2012
The Jester wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting that racism is only "bad" or "unacceptable" when it's the belief of feeling of a white man, but the blacks are somehow entitled to perpetuate racism with every breath they take.
The best way to deal with racism is segregation. Simply keep the nigscum out and there's no problem. A well-dressed white man can't go walking through a black ghetto without reprisal, yet they feel they should be allowed to drag their stench wherever the want.
We gave the nigscum nice neighborhoods in the 60's and 70's... They turned them into filthy, cockroach and rat infested, crime-ridden ghettos.(See: Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor Homes amongst others) and the government had to finally step in disperse the nigscum and bulldoze the communities for safety's sake and in the best interest of society.
The biggest bit of ignorance I've ever heard is some tree-hugging fucktard saying "we're all equal."
Since you love them so much, leave your comfortable, middle-class community and go be "equal" with the filthy, lazy, criminal "cracker-haters" that you love so much. See how well the "equal" blacks accept you into THEIR communities.
There's a reason the prison system has an 80% black population, and it has nothing to do with racism or "whitey" holding them down. It's because throughout history the blacks have always been less civilized, less intelligent and much more criminal-prone than whites.
Move along, nigscum lover.
lol yes! very well said jester.
Frito Bandito

Marion, IL

#18 Oct 6, 2012
I think I hear banjo music..
LOL

Marion, IL

#19 Oct 6, 2012
The Jester wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting that racism is only "bad" or "unacceptable" when it's the belief of feeling of a white man, but the blacks are somehow entitled to perpetuate racism with every breath they take.
The best way to deal with racism is segregation. Simply keep the nigscum out and there's no problem. A well-dressed white man can't go walking through a black ghetto without reprisal, yet they feel they should be allowed to drag their stench wherever the want.
We gave the nigscum nice neighborhoods in the 60's and 70's... They turned them into filthy, cockroach and rat infested, crime-ridden ghettos.(See: Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor Homes amongst others) and the government had to finally step in disperse the nigscum and bulldoze the communities for safety's sake and in the best interest of society.
The biggest bit of ignorance I've ever heard is some tree-hugging fucktard saying "we're all equal."
Since you love them so much, leave your comfortable, middle-class community and go be "equal" with the filthy, lazy, criminal "cracker-haters" that you love so much. See how well the "equal" blacks accept you into THEIR communities.
There's a reason the prison system has an 80% black population, and it has nothing to do with racism or "whitey" holding them down. It's because throughout history the blacks have always been less civilized, less intelligent and much more criminal-prone than whites.
Move along, nigscum lover.
The Uptons are half African American
mee2

Jonesboro, IL

#22 May 16, 2015
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Uptons are half African American
actually if you want to be technical they are Mexican
Ewwwww

Carterville, IL

#23 May 16, 2015
mee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually if you want to be technical they are Mexican
Regardless, they are nasty!
Pablo

United States

#24 May 17, 2015
mee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually if you want to be technical they are Mexican
Que? Can't be so...Mexicans are hard workers and over half of them are all feeding of governments tit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britney (circle K) 1 hr lookin 3
Where is Steve Mumbower? 2 hr bigswig 2
How women can just walk away from there children 16 hr kay 32
strange white durango 17 hr old timer 7
nicks bbq (Jul '10) Sun eww 85
Kendra Spears, Trey Alvis, Kale Lively love tri... Sun curious 8
grade school teachers getting fired Sun Taxpayer 285
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages