Katie Claxton got married?

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unamused

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 8, 2010
didn't know she was married. but if she is... it's her business. not yours.
haha

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2010
Yeah she doesnt want them to find out she got married right after meeting him!! People these days are stupid
wrong

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2010
She is married! She got married at the end of july or first of august. She told her best friends. She just doesn't want her mom to find out cus she doesn't approve of him. Sorry caitlin. Her dumb friends can't keep their mouths shut and are telling people like the jack asses they are. No ones making anything up. They got married at the courthouse in shreveport.
Most-Hated

Pittsburg, IL

#6 Nov 8, 2010
Caitlin wrote:
She isnt married, and if she was that isnt anyones business but her and her boyfriends! Do people not have better things to do then make up crap?
Could this possibly be Caitlin Bell?
wrong

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2010
Duh.. Only she would defend something she already knows is tru
Booyah

Newtown, PA

#8 Nov 8, 2010
I just asked Katie...it's news to her! LOL! You guys are messed
up.
Caitlin

Murray, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2010
Im defending what she told me. So "Wrong" how about you use your real name and not hide behind a screen name! Even if she was married not saying that she is it is noone business to post on topix.com !
lol

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2010
Katie got married at the beginning of august. She doesn't want her parents to know. Its nice of her friends to defend her but done lie about it. That's just stupid.
haha

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2010
U can go online n look at the newspaper for shreeveport la and see the court report. It shows she got married.
haha

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2010
http://webserver.caddoclerk.com/General/marri...
U can go here n see the marriage license dumb ass
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#13 Nov 8, 2010
haha wrote:
http://webserver.caddoclerk.co m/General/marriage_public.shtm l
U can go here n see the marriage license dumb ass
I just looked there, and mine said no matches found
Righttt

Lakewood, OH

#14 Nov 8, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked there, and mine said no matches found
Same here.. No matches... Looks like someone's trying to smear Katie's good name
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#15 Nov 8, 2010
Righttt wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.. No matches... Looks like someone's trying to smear Katie's good name
I looked under the maiden name of Claxton. She is a great girl!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2010
no matches.... dumbass
just saying

United States

#17 Nov 9, 2010
They got married so they could receive more income each month cus they were broke n she didn't have a job. I know this for sure! She hasn't changed her name on facebook or myspace and stuff because she hasn't told her parents. So her dumbass friends need to stop covering for her.. If she's embarrassed to tell everyone that she got married only two months after knowing him, that's all on her.. From what she said, her parents 'cut her off' because she moved to Louisiana and she doesn't want to disappoint them anymore. His family knows their married and hers doesn't. This isn't the greatest way for her family to find out but I'm glad they will finally know.
haha

United States

#18 Nov 9, 2010
Its under jarrod and katherine lewis.
katlynn

Centerview, MO

#19 Nov 9, 2010
why do you all care its her business....
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#20 Nov 9, 2010
If this is true, then kudos to Katie! I wish them lots of happiness. She truely is an awesome young lady!
LOL

Pittsburg, IL

#23 Nov 9, 2010
haha wrote:
Right, itll be over within a year. Getting married 2 months after meeting is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. He wasnt allowed to get off base housing without a "dependant" so courthouse they go. Guess people throw everything out for a little extra cash. When it blows up in her face shell feel like a dumbass
Time will tell.
i agree

United States

#24 Nov 9, 2010
It will be over before we know it and she will be back in benton acting innocent and clueless as usual!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erin wright (Aug '15) 6 hr ProudMary 4
Brianna brown 7 hr Smdh 3
Kyle Osbourn 7 hr Neverchange 2
james and the big maroon dodge. 8 hr IKnows 2
I'm in love with Tyler 11 hr Icouldloveu 1
How will Trump affect Franklin County? 15 hr T-Day 71
Bella mom? 15 hr Georgy 9

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance