Did "good mom" Amy Brown leave her ch...

Did "good mom" Amy Brown leave her child alone while she was at a bar?

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jester

Fishers, IN

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Read her description of the incident and make up your own mind:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/benton-il/T4H...
Cascadian

Kenmore, WA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Post 270
[
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
Um no I had to MAKE him take her trick or treating and MAKE him keep her afterwards, BUT she called and said MOM, dad made plans on my weekend, will you come get me, but I could not due to the fact I had already had a drink, because i thought she was with her dad which was where she wanted to be (she said) or she wouldnt have called, says she dont wana go back now cuz he leaves her!:( WOW and Im the bad one, he begged me the night to give him a ride home but then saw I was with other friends but was stil willing to take him to his house, just because I care about my childs father doesnt mean im obsessed with him, it is the other way, like I said sugum because of you I had to un block him from my cell,oh and he begged me the day I dropped her off to have sex with him, he missed me awwww!!! It was sweet! and I did cry sat when he asked for a ride then walked and made his mom come get him and leave kiley at home alone at 2am in the morning, and I only went out to see Strickforce play, I am allowed to have a night out, and did not hardly have to sling my punani at collin to have a home, many men have offered to house me, but i choose the one who loves me sorry bout your wrong accusations there.
No Amy, I don't think that makes you a bad parent. Sounds like it was an unfortunate set of circumstances. You did the best that you could do. If you had got her that evening and were pulled over by the cops, you could have possibly been charged with a DUI depending on how much you drank. The law doesn't care if you were trying to do the responsible thing by picking her up and breaking the law while doing it. You did the responsible thing by just staying home, and letting him watch his daughter like he was supposed too on HIS night.

Since: Oct 10

Waterloo, IL

#3 Nov 2, 2010
No I dont think she is a bad parent, but her daughters grandmother could be a little bit of a risk taker when she left her granddaughter alone to go pick up her drunk ass son. I would have told him to walk his stupid ass home. And as for jester who obviously created this thread, I would love to be standing there when you stand before The Almighty on judgement day and answer for all the B.S. that you have spewed on here about everyone! Seriously dude you need to get a life and stop worrying about what everybody else either does or doesnt do!
Jester

Fishers, IN

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Dear I-57Bum:

Go f*ck yourself and your "almighty" bullshit. I'll be busy cranking out a few ounces of my lovecream on your mother's face while you're waiting for your mythical "judgement day".

Dumbass.

PS: As a side note, you don't need to stick up for Amy in order to get down her pants. Just give her a buck and she'll give you 20 minutes.
urafucktard

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Evening Star wrote:
Responsible parents dont leave their children in bad environments or alone (as amy did) so they can go drink alcohol.
If your mature enough to have kids be mature enough to give up partying and drinking.
Amy is a terrible mother and should not have kids.

You have to be the absolute dumbest old woman on the planet. Can you not read? It plainly stated that it was the dads weekend, not Amy's. And that the grandma left her to get the drunk son. Not Amy. How is Amy supposed to know, and control what a grown man does? I'm going to assume that this kind of lack of judgement rarely happens when she is at her father's or Amy wouldn't leave her there. Amy isn't allowed a night out when her daughter is with her father, on HIS weekend? You have got to be shitting me. You, madam, are a fucktard. Go change your depends,and scrape your cataracts before you post again. You make yourself look like the senile old cuntrag Jester calls you. Amy is a wonderful mom.
Juan Crazy Fecker

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Jester wrote:
I'll be busy cranking out a few ounces of my lovecream on your mother's face
You must masturbate constantly. I'll bet you can type forty words a minute with one hand by now.
Jester

Fishers, IN

#8 Nov 2, 2010
Juan Crazy Fecker wrote:
<quoted text>
You must masturbate constantly. I'll bet you can type forty words a minute with one hand by now.
Yes Juan, It's constant and has actually become a problem. I think I'm in need of an intervention. If it's not in your moms shitpipe, it's cradled in my hand.

And I'm at 75 WPM one handed. The other hand is either rubbing one out or wiping my cockslime off my monitor.
Status

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2010
In Amy's defense, she said she had "a drink" and that's why she left her child alone while the father was out drunk. We all know that one drink gets you extremely intoxicated and you cannot sober from it in a 24 hour period, so her move to leave her child alone at her father's house was fully justified!
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#10 Nov 3, 2010
Status wrote:
In Amy's defense, she said she had "a drink" and that's why she left her child alone while the father was out drunk. We all know that one drink gets you extremely intoxicated and you cannot sober from it in a 24 hour period, so her move to leave her child alone at her father's house was fully justified!

One drink or ten it doesnt matter I am not going to drive with my child in the car period, I dont even think so, not even one sip of alcohol will i take if I have my children, NOT ONE! I DIDNT LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE, by the time I new she was alone, nana was on her way back but was on the phone with me cuz cam was wanting to fight the guys with me u freekn fraakn fucks, she wasnt at HIS house, he took her to nanas then needed the ride at 2am fuck how hard is it for ya'll to grasp in ur little brains
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#11 Nov 3, 2010
HERE IS HOW THE NIGHT WENT, CAM AND KI CALL TELL ME HURRY GET TO BENTON TO GET HER READY TO GO T&T, SO IM GETN MY 8 MONTH OLD READY FLYING OUT THE DOOR FOR KILEY. DIDNT MAKE IT IN QUITE ENUF TIME TO DO HER FACE MAKE UP SO AUNTY DID, I TOOK PICS AND SAID I LOVE YOU SEE YOU TOMAROW SUNDAY AT 6, NORMAL WEEKEND HOURS! SO, ABOUT 9PM SHE CALLS SAYN DAD JUST DROPED ME OFF AT NANAS AND I DONT WANA STAY, SO I TELL HER I CANT PICK HER UP CUZ I HAVE HAD A DRINK AT THAT TIME, TOLD HER SHE DIDNT HAVE TO GO BACK FOR A WHILE AND SHE SAID OKAY MOMA I LOVE U NIGHT! SO I CONTINUE ON WITH MY NIGHT, NOT KNOWING HES GOING TO COME FIND ME, NOT THAT IT DIDNT CROSS MY MIND BUT NEWHO, WHEN HE SAW ME WITH OTHER GUYS HE GOT MAD AND STARTED CUSSING AND WANTING TO FIGHT THEM, SO I DROVE AWAY SO HE DIDNT GET BEAT UP! 5 MINUTES LATER HE CALLS ME, SCREAMIN LIKE A MANIAC WANTING TO FIGHT STILL, I HEAR HIS MOM IN THE BACKGROUND TELLING HIM TO SHUT UP AND GO IN AND GO TO BED, TOLD CAM TO LEME SPEAK TO NANA BUT NO NO NO, SO ALL IN ALL, I KNOW I DID THE RIGHT THING BY PROTECTING MY DAUGHTER AT 2AM IN THE MORNIN! WOW 2 THREAD OF ME WHEN I WOKE THIS MORNING HEHE!
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Status wrote:
Plus I havent drank in 4 months so yea one beer had me a lil lit!
Jester

Fishers, IN

#13 Nov 3, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
One drink or ten it doesnt matter I am not going to drive with my child in the car period, I dont even think so, not even one sip of alcohol will i take if I have my children, NOT ONE! I DIDNT LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE, by the time I new she was alone, nana was on her way back but was on the phone with me cuz cam was wanting to fight the guys with me u freekn fraakn fucks, she wasnt at HIS house, he took her to nanas then needed the ride at 2am fuck how hard is it for ya'll to grasp in ur little brains
Didn't read your post.

It's probably all just lies anyway.
Jester

Fishers, IN

#14 Nov 3, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
HERE IS HOW THE NIGHT WENT, CAM AND KI CALL TELL ME HURRY GET TO BENTON TO GET HER READY TO GO T&T, SO IM GETN MY 8 MONTH OLD READY FLYING OUT THE DOOR FOR KILEY. DIDNT MAKE IT IN QUITE ENUF TIME TO DO HER FACE MAKE UP SO AUNTY DID, I TOOK PICS AND SAID I LOVE YOU SEE YOU TOMAROW SUNDAY AT 6, NORMAL WEEKEND HOURS! SO, ABOUT 9PM SHE CALLS SAYN DAD JUST DROPED ME OFF AT NANAS AND I DONT WANA STAY, SO I TELL HER I CANT PICK HER UP CUZ I HAVE HAD A DRINK AT THAT TIME, TOLD HER SHE DIDNT HAVE TO GO BACK FOR A WHILE AND SHE SAID OKAY MOMA I LOVE U NIGHT! SO I CONTINUE ON WITH MY NIGHT, NOT KNOWING HES GOING TO COME FIND ME, NOT THAT IT DIDNT CROSS MY MIND BUT NEWHO, WHEN HE SAW ME WITH OTHER GUYS HE GOT MAD AND STARTED CUSSING AND WANTING TO FIGHT THEM, SO I DROVE AWAY SO HE DIDNT GET BEAT UP! 5 MINUTES LATER HE CALLS ME, SCREAMIN LIKE A MANIAC WANTING TO FIGHT STILL, I HEAR HIS MOM IN THE BACKGROUND TELLING HIM TO SHUT UP AND GO IN AND GO TO BED, TOLD CAM TO LEME SPEAK TO NANA BUT NO NO NO, SO ALL IN ALL, I KNOW I DID THE RIGHT THING BY PROTECTING MY DAUGHTER AT 2AM IN THE MORNIN! WOW 2 THREAD OF ME WHEN I WOKE THIS MORNING HEHE!
Didn't read your post.

AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#15 Nov 3, 2010
Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read your post.
NO I am the 1 that tell the truth and thats why no one likes me so it seems lol!
Grilled Cheese

Fishers, IN

#16 Nov 3, 2010
Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read your post.
I didn't read it either. Did anyone read that?
Status

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 3, 2010
Grilled Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read it either. Did anyone read that?
No.
Amy the mother of year

Middletown, DE

#18 Nov 3, 2010
Amy Brown talking about ppl is about ridiculous. Lets see here , she bangs every man that will show her any attention what so ever and if she cant get attention, she will make her own. She does so many drugs and sells them and has no job and hasnt, even long before she had another baby . She lets her daughter run wild in mtvernon and its sad but her daughter is turning out just like her. Im amazed she even dares show her face in Benton, the way she acts. I mean for real, she is a low life that brings people down to her level, which is as low and stupid and ridiculous as you could possibly get.
Club Jester

Fishers, IN

#19 Nov 3, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus I havent drank in 4 months so yea one beer had me a lil lit!
True story.
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#20 Nov 3, 2010
Amy the mother of year wrote:
Amy Brown talking about ppl is about ridiculous. Lets see here , she bangs every man that will show her any attention what so ever and if she cant get attention, she will make her own. She does so many drugs and sells them and has no job and hasnt, even long before she had another baby . She lets her daughter run wild in mtvernon and its sad but her daughter is turning out just like her. Im amazed she even dares show her face in Benton, the way she acts. I mean for real, she is a low life that brings people down to her level, which is as low and stupid and ridiculous as you could possibly get.
I wasnt talking about people, they were talking about me! I dont bang every man who shows me attention and dont need any, I do not sell or do any drugs anymore! My child is very hard to control yes but not hardly all my fault! I dare show my face because there are people who do love me there and im not scared of any of you who dont like me there, not like you will do anything about it. I did not come to this fucked up site, someone else brought me here to this level, and I have made myself look as foolish if not more foolish than you all! duhhh GOODBYE FREEKS!
Status

United States

#21 Nov 3, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>I have made myself look as foolish if not more foolish than you all!
Finally, something Amy says that we all can agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbie willis 1 hr Rachel 48
Barbie Willis + Mr. and Mrs. Mike and Rhonda Reed 2 hr Billy 17
Elmo Kelly 2 hr Elmo 31
donald j trump (Nov '16) 2 hr TheGraduate 406
Snitches everywhere 7 hr Eastside2017 4
For the love of Pete! 7 hr Buzzkill 16
trash pick up service 7 hr BuzzardsFlying 10

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance