West frantfort people.

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAKEN-

Mascoutah, IL

#1 May 21, 2011
Dalton Wright.
Lololol

Mascoutah, IL

#2 May 21, 2011
Holly Mann.
Yourmom

Mascoutah, IL

#3 May 21, 2011
Darin Crain!
ppopop

Mascoutah, IL

#4 May 21, 2011
Noah Shaw.
pewe

Mascoutah, IL

#5 May 21, 2011
Greig Cooper.
LoverrrrGirrll

Mascoutah, IL

#6 May 21, 2011
Derek Pearson,:D Yum!
Wow

Owensboro, KY

#7 May 21, 2011
Who gives a shit this is a Benton Forum. You can keep your trash in Skankfort!
ROFLMAO

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 May 21, 2011
You're a douchebag Chesterfield, MO. Just FYI.

“Ay Dios Mio!! Te Cahatste?”

Since: Dec 10

no se

#9 May 21, 2011
Yeah so it's FRANKFORT. Franfort is just dumb and wrong
PasrtyPuffin

United States

#10 May 21, 2011
The people of West Frankfort are one of a kind. Strangest little town around, I'd say.. Must be something in the water?
Shady

De Soto, IL

#12 May 23, 2011
The whole town has gone to hell. I got stuck in a pot hole the other day going through WF. They are in need of road work bad!!!!

“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#13 May 23, 2011
I think that goes for most Southern IL counties^
Shady

De Soto, IL

#14 May 23, 2011
GreyMustang wrote:
I think that goes for most Southern IL counties^
No, Franklin County is the worst one by far. Im suprised the kids havent caught on to how big those pot holes are and went for a swim already.

“Ay Dios Mio!! Te Cahatste?”

Since: Dec 10

no se

#15 May 23, 2011
Are you kidding? 95% of the people, 25 and under, are better off staying there. They are absolute wastes of life. The other 5%, dios mio, are there because of a loyalty to their roots or because they have a plan and are living decent lives. Anyone there that doesn't completely shit all over their own life when it's so easy to fall into that lifestyle has more guts than I ever did.

When I talk to anyone back home, all I hear about is how worthless all the "cool kids" are living off welfare because they are hooked on drugs or too lazy to actually get a job.

For all of you that want to bash me, go for it. At the end of the day I'll be sitting here looking at all I have accomplished so far and all I plan on doing while you just sit there looking at the hardees wrappers on the floor because you're too lazy to throw it away. That or the trash is full and you're too lazy to take it out.

Oh right. I know. Why do I stay on here if I have supposedly done so well? All I can say is you have to remember who you were and where you came from. Senior beans for prez
ROFLMAO

Fort Wayne, IN

#16 May 23, 2011
Senior beans wrote:
Are you kidding? 95% of the people, 25 and under, are better off staying there. They are absolute wastes of life. The other 5%, dios mio, are there because of a loyalty to their roots or because they have a plan and are living decent lives. Anyone there that doesn't completely shit all over their own life when it's so easy to fall into that lifestyle has more guts than I ever did.
When I talk to anyone back home, all I hear about is how worthless all the "cool kids" are living off welfare because they are hooked on drugs or too lazy to actually get a job.
For all of you that want to bash me, go for it. At the end of the day I'll be sitting here looking at all I have accomplished so far and all I plan on doing while you just sit there looking at the hardees wrappers on the floor because you're too lazy to throw it away. That or the trash is full and you're too lazy to take it out.
Oh right. I know. Why do I stay on here if I have supposedly done so well? All I can say is you have to remember who you were and where you came from. Senior beans for prez
Does this include choking on dicks? That's an achievement you should be proud of!
Shady

De Soto, IL

#17 May 23, 2011
Senior beans wrote:
Are you kidding? 95% of the people, 25 and under, are better off staying there. They are absolute wastes of life. The other 5%, dios mio, are there because of a loyalty to their roots or because they have a plan and are living decent lives. Anyone there that doesn't completely shit all over their own life when it's so easy to fall into that lifestyle has more guts than I ever did.
When I talk to anyone back home, all I hear about is how worthless all the "cool kids" are living off welfare because they are hooked on drugs or too lazy to actually get a job.
For all of you that want to bash me, go for it. At the end of the day I'll be sitting here looking at all I have accomplished so far and all I plan on doing while you just sit there looking at the hardees wrappers on the floor because you're too lazy to throw it away. That or the trash is full and you're too lazy to take it out.
Oh right. I know. Why do I stay on here if I have supposedly done so well? All I can say is you have to remember who you were and where you came from. Senior beans for prez
That was a little harsh, dyt! With the state of the economy alot of people are like that. You should be happy that you have accomplished anything without looking down on others. You should help them since you have so much energy and wisdom.
PasrtyPuffin

United States

#18 May 24, 2011
Pretty sure Senior Beans is helping them.. By donating his tax dollars so their asses can sit at home and collect off of the government. Nothing worse than an able bodied citizen on LINK.
Shady

De Soto, IL

#19 May 24, 2011
PasrtyPuffin wrote:
Pretty sure Senior Beans is helping them.. By donating his tax dollars so their asses can sit at home and collect off of the government. Nothing worse than an able bodied citizen on LINK.
True but even if they did have a job around here, chances are they would still be on link since most of the jobs available are minimum wage,pay crap or are less than 40hrs.

“Ay Dios Mio!! Te Cahatste?”

Since: Dec 10

no se

#20 May 24, 2011
Shady wrote:
<quoted text>True but even if they did have a job around here, chances are they would still be on link since most of the jobs available are minimum wage,pay crap or are less than 40hrs.
No one said that they had to stay. Join the military, apply for grants, MANAGE the money they are making, or even get a second job. I worked two jobs at one point to pay the bills. I even picked up a third for a while just to have extra money. It has nothing to do with the economy. Yes, it sucks but if you have no drive then you will have nothing.

“Ay Dios Mio!! Te Cahatste?”

Since: Dec 10

no se

#21 May 24, 2011
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Does this include choking on dicks? That's an achievement you should be proud of!
Can't choke if you have no gag reflex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SmartyPants 59 min Vizzini 4
lookers 8 hr Igotbetterdope 12
guys from frankfort are sexi 9 hr Susan 11
Shawna Marks Stevens. 12 hr Just Curious 2
Kerry Wagner (Nov '14) 12 hr UknowMe 2
do continetal tire workers make more than they ... (Feb '09) Wed Allen Harper 39
wayne bulligton.. (Oct '12) Wed Carma no drama 2
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]