Do you know all the men and women Amy...

Do you know all the men and women Amy has slept with ? I know of around 100

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amys Men

Middletown, DE

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Amuse me with the ones I dont know and I will add the ones I do know of, and thats a fact
this is to funny

Middletown, DE

#2 Nov 3, 2010
This may be longest thread ever. I know she slept with Rob Atchison but not anymore because he is in prison , I think
Amys Men

Middletown, DE

#3 Nov 3, 2010
I can confirm Rob Atchison and yes hes in prison. I will add that she has also slept with Kurtis Matasik and I think he is geting ready to get out of prison and she has slept with Bob Hartley and Dusty Forby and they just got out of prison, not long ago
Amys Men

Middletown, DE

#4 Nov 3, 2010
Are there any other inmates that she has slept with ?
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#5 Nov 3, 2010
So far correct! But just to get the gosh dam truth out there its nowhere near 100 people YUCK, actual number is the same age I am plus 4 lol, you do the math okay, fuck it, if ya really wana know! Well didnt know rob would go to jail, was dating him for a while, as well as Dusty, he I was actually with the whole time I was pregnant with my daughter! Kurtis is out already! He is like my protector per say! Bob, dated him in high school and then he married my sister so......your leaving out the obvious ones tho, i mean the ones I have kids with that you all can actually prove! Someones pretty good there Amys Men! Love you too tho! Unless your the actual man himself you really dont and cant prove anything without me telling the truth! Sorry wasnt perfect in my younger years! Now can you all move on with your lives and stop worrying about mine!
i know of 60

Middletown, DE

#6 Nov 3, 2010
she was with troy doty and he was arrested for the traffic of cocaine
Status

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
So far correct! But just to get the gosh dam truth out there its nowhere near 100 people YUCK, actual number is the same age I am plus 4 lol, you do the math okay, fuck it, if ya really wana know! Well didnt know rob would go to jail, was dating him for a while, as well as Dusty, he I was actually with the whole time I was pregnant with my daughter! Kurtis is out already! He is like my protector per say! Bob, dated him in high school and then he married my sister so......your leaving out the obvious ones tho, i mean the ones I have kids with that you all can actually prove! Someones pretty good there Amys Men! Love you too tho! Unless your the actual man himself you really dont and cant prove anything without me telling the truth! Sorry wasnt perfect in my younger years! Now can you all move on with your lives and stop worrying about mine!
I read your post, for once. You come on here acting a fool for the whole world to see, and now admit you have had sex with 30+ guys, 4 of which are currently incarcerated or just released.

I hope your hacker boyfriend is proud, especially of the part where you say that one of them is still your protector. I'm sure he feels very comfortable with the way you talk about the guys you are currently sleeping with/have slept with, including penis sizes. Have some respect for the people in your life who DON'T think you are trash. Give that a shot, let us know how it works out.
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth and you dont have shit on me do ya and my so called protector, stayed with my bf and I as he is more like my brother, didnt say I slept with him! READ retard! Im telling the truth and I dont give a dam! Ya'll got ur rumors well, hows the truth for ya, its better right, and troy i also dated for a few months, so not like i slept with anyone of them for just one night. Come on, anymore names out there, there is 34 of them??? Lets just get it all out of yuns k! Oh and another thing...didnt know any of them would be going to prison! But i am a liker of bad boys so idk!
Club Jester

Fishers, IN

#10 Nov 4, 2010
Heres AmY's theme song

beep beep : D
its meeeee

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2010
Whoaaa! I started to feel for ya,but hot damn woman! U put it all out thr huh?? U just put way too much! I know some bad boys..haa,but not the kind that get locked up,get out do more drugs,and get locked back up. That's not a bad boy,that's a tool,fool! Whatever,I'm sick to my stomache now. Yiyiyiyi
Jester

Fishers, IN

#12 Nov 4, 2010
I put Amy's admission at 37 men, and women always lie and cut the number in half while men always lie and double the amount of women they slept with.

We must also take into consideration the fact that Amy is a documented barwhore and meth user with a history of other illicit narcotics use, so there are probably many men unaccounted for that she slept with and doesn't remember, or that slept with her while she was passed out in a drunken stupor.

So realistically, Amy has been with at least 100 men... and that's probably shooting on the low side.

In comparison, she's right up there with Sugum who has admitted to others the past to having slept with over 100 men... many of the same ones Amy has slept with.
touchdown

Decatur, IL

#13 Nov 4, 2010
I really do not care who she has been with. Ya'll are putting Amy through hell on here! Yes, she is going to defend herself, who wouldnt. The things that have been put on here about herself and her children are sick! Leave this girl alone as well as Sugum! she is saying things because ya'll are causing her to lose her mind! Amy you owe these freaks no explanation, they are obsessed with you to the point that it is scary! Dont tell them anything else!!
This site is sick, ridiculous, wrong and dirty! It needs to be taken down. it is not ok to do this to people and it is not funny!If this is how you people get your sick laughs, then I PITY YOU!
And Jester don't try and come back with your stupid comments about parents, plungers and your sick stuff. It has no effect on me. I think you are the WHITE TRASH!!!!!
touchdown

Decatur, IL

#14 Nov 4, 2010
Jester wrote:
I put Amy's admission at 37 men, and women always lie and cut the number in half while men always lie and double the amount of women they slept with.
We must also take into consideration the fact that Amy is a documented barwhore and meth user with a history of other illicit narcotics use, so there are probably many men unaccounted for that she slept with and doesn't remember, or that slept with her while she was passed out in a drunken stupor.
So realistically, Amy has been with at least 100 men... and that's probably shooting on the low side.
In comparison, she's right up there with Sugum who has admitted to others the past to having slept with over 100 men... many of the same ones Amy has slept with.
You have only been with 2 women. You exwife and your girlfriend. Are you jealous?!??!?!
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#15 Nov 4, 2010
Jester wrote:
I put Amy's admission at 37 men, and women always lie and cut the number in half while men always lie and double the amount of women they slept with.
We must also take into consideration the fact that Amy is a documented barwhore and meth user with a history of other illicit narcotics use, so there are probably many men unaccounted for that she slept with and doesn't remember, or that slept with her while she was passed out in a drunken stupor.
So realistically, Amy has been with at least 100 men... and that's probably shooting on the low side.
In comparison, she's right up there with Sugum who has admitted to others the past to having slept with over 100 men... many of the same ones Amy has slept with.
No im telling you guys the dam truth, its 34 people! Thats it! None forgotten or left out due to a drunken night because that is just an excuse to deny what you did, i always remember everything, if I were pasted out and someone fucked me its on their fucking conscience, sick fuck if so. Her and I have not slept with most of the same men, OVER HALF of the 34 arent even from here, dated my aian man for 3 yrs, ya'll dont know him now do ya, get the hell outa here, i doubt sugum has been with 100 people either, I mean get real, that is a lot of dam men, ewwww gimme the chills thinkn of tht YUCK, it would have to be your main goal in life or something, and with children involved in your home,(regardless if you say we are good parents or not)that would be very hard to do i think, i mean thers pics of her and I with our kids and playing with them, i mean we are not in Vegas baby! OH CUTE SONG UP THERE BTW, I DANCED TO IT!
AmY L BrOwN

Sikeston, MO

#16 Nov 4, 2010
its meeeee wrote:
Whoaaa! I started to feel for ya,but hot damn woman! U put it all out thr huh?? U just put way too much! I know some bad boys..haa,but not the kind that get locked up,get out do more drugs,and get locked back up. That's not a bad boy,that's a tool,fool! Whatever,I'm sick to my stomache now. Yiyiyiyi
Oh yea....and I AM NOT THEM, I can NOT control what any of them men do or did, i know if i were with them they were not in prison! SO who are you really putting down now???? Not me! Ive never been to JAIL even, never even been in trouble until I had an act of JEALOUS RAGE when another woman slept with my man, and he only did it to make me RAGE, because had he wanted her I would not have been back there with him to catch them now huh. Think people! I am so better off without any of you and the men in my past theres a reason they r there duhhh I walkd out, even if you do mouth collin, he sooooooo much of a better man than most I have encountered in Benton! Actually he is really fucking wonderful, lets me stay home with my kids! Yea and im the dumb bitch right lol!
Jester

Fishers, IN

#18 Nov 4, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
No im telling you guys the dam truth, its 34 people! Thats it! None forgotten or left out due to a drunken night because that is just an excuse to deny what you did, i always remember everything, if I were pasted out and someone fucked me its on their fucking conscience, sick fuck if so. Her and I have not slept with most of the same men, OVER HALF of the 34 arent even from here, dated my aian man for 3 yrs, ya'll dont know him now do ya, get the hell outa here, i doubt sugum has been with 100 people either, I mean get real, that is a lot of dam men, ewwww gimme the chills thinkn of tht YUCK, it would have to be your main goal in life or something, and with children involved in your home,(regardless if you say we are good parents or not)that would be very hard to do i think, i mean thers pics of her and I with our kids and playing with them, i mean we are not in Vegas baby! OH CUTE SONG UP THERE BTW, I DANCED TO IT!
Didn't read your rambling stupidity.
Jester

Fishers, IN

#19 Nov 4, 2010
AmY L BrOwN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea....and I AM NOT THEM, I can NOT control what any of them men do or did, i know if i were with them they were not in prison! SO who are you really putting down now???? Not me! Ive never been to JAIL even, never even been in trouble until I had an act of JEALOUS RAGE when another woman slept with my man, and he only did it to make me RAGE, because had he wanted her I would not have been back there with him to catch them now huh. Think people! I am so better off without any of you and the men in my past theres a reason they r there duhhh I walkd out, even if you do mouth collin, he sooooooo much of a better man than most I have encountered in Benton! Actually he is really fucking wonderful, lets me stay home with my kids! Yea and im the dumb bitch right lol!
Didn't read your rambling stupidity.
touchdown

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 4, 2010
Amy I love you and I want to be your 125th partner. I have a very small penis but thats okay, we can wrap it in duct tape to make it bigger so your cavernous coochie can feel something.
Please let me be your next fuckfriend I know you have lots of them but I want you so bad I love women with disgusting teeth, bad breth and maggots in their snatch.
Let me know if we can be together. Your latest baby daddy dont gotta know about me just like he dont know about all the other men you sleep with. It can be our secret.
I love you Amy baby!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 4, 2010
I love Amy even more than you do and I started defending her from Jester first so I get first crack at f-cking her so touchdown you had better BACK OFF YOU LOSER!!
Amy Brown will be all mine. We are destined to be together and we will always be together forever and ever right Amy!!
I will be a better daddy than any of her babys daddys. Ill get a job at McDonalds and she can stay at my house and I will support them.
BACK OFF TOUCHDOWN SHE IS MINE ALL MINE ALLLL MIIIINE!!
Amys Men

Middletown, DE

#23 Nov 4, 2010
Scott Smith , TJ Burton, Rodney Craine , Jesse perkins, Bob Hartley, Marcus lampley, Kevin summers, stephen bozovich, cameron neal, rodney mandrell, gary ellis, Don Taylor :O , Ryan Daugherty,Andy perkins,
jamie Boudreau, Jeff padavic, jeff patton,
kurtis Matacik, Will basenburge,david reed, dusty forby, mason rainey, jerry brayfield, steven tylor, scott wingett, jason bailey, ryan dixon, brent houseworth, kyle sanders, ray ray minor, troy doty, mike hutchcraft, val conner, rob atchison, tony tran, tony jackson, chris sargeant, jimmy lang , billie jamerson, jeff frey, roger melvin, bobby harris, phillip jerkins, jamie williams, eric arms, greg collins, collin hertenstein, kevin jackson, ryan schram, robert witlow And Im not dun yet. The more she talks the more I will gladly post and not just ppl you sleep with but other horrible things you . Go away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Williams (Nov '15) 4 min Mrs cupcake 11
Greg Abbott (Dec '15) 7 min Mrs cupcake 12
Elmo kelley 30 min Mike 2
Praying for victims 58 min DonaldO 5
Is she still in jail 1 hr Trollin 5
Motorcycles 2 hr Eric 14
Greg abbott 2 hr Mrs cupcake 13

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages