THE END IS NEAR

Spring Grove, IL

#1804 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
Hi. Soma Nitch here. My Husband Rich and I own the Nitch Rigging company....
Your posting name tells a lot about you. I'm sure you wear it with pride. Romney seems to have the votes of all the bigots, racists and white trash trailer park low life types locked up. Lucky for the rest of the country, there aren't enough of you Neanderthals around to elect Mittens.
BTW, the rest of your comment tells us a lot about your intellectual weakness. I've seen some ignorant comments on here but yours is close to the lamest I've seen.
REALLY - YOUR DON'T THINK THEY ARE BURNING THROUGH MONEY LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW? UH OH. MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMETHING. ARE YOU MAYAN?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1805 Sep 15, 2012
oh well wrote:
<quoted text> At least the size of my head didn't kill anyone!
I hope you still have your mother, I grew up never knowing mine. Glad you find humor in some one's mother dying. Not many people would do that, you are truly unique.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#1806 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you still have your mother, I grew up never knowing mine. Glad you find humor in some one's mother dying. Not many people would do that, you are truly unique.
Yep, a real classy bunch. Typical behavior from the party of God and family values. The righties are glad Americans are dying right now. They are thrilled there are riots at our embassies. I'll bet they will protest the funerals of the fallen claiming God hates fags. Like I said, they should change the name of the Republican Party to the Apocalyptic Cult Party.

Sorry about your mother.
oh well

Western Springs, IL

#1807 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
damn right, with the hate filled rants you have had on this site. I have no problem cutting you down to size! You are an evil, ignorant soull! Infact, you are a real, reverse abortion, go figure!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1808 Sep 15, 2012
THE END IS NEAR wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY - YOUR DON'T THINK THEY ARE BURNING THROUGH MONEY LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW? UH OH. MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMETHING. ARE YOU MAYAN?
No, not Mayan, but I do have the ability to be able know how to disprove misinformation that's put out as a fact.

You might want to do a little research. Try the WSJ, Forbes or any other conservative source. Fact: The rate of spending under Obama is the slowest it's been since the Eisenhower era. Don't believe me, Google government growth in spending under Obama. You might also check out how much of that 5 trillion the right talks Obamas spending was carry over from the budget Bush approved. You're buying a big lie being perpetrated by the presidents opponents. Here's a challenge for you. Prove government spending is up under Obama. If it is really going up, you should be able to cite a source to prove it.
Boy are you stupid

Chicago Heights, IL

#1809 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not Mayan, but I do have the ability to be able know how to disprove misinformation that's put out as a fact.
You might want to do a little research. Try the WSJ, Forbes or any other conservative source. Fact: The rate of spending under Obama is the slowest it's been since the Eisenhower era. Don't believe me, Google government growth in spending under Obama. You might also check out how much of that 5 trillion the right talks Obamas spending was carry over from the budget Bush approved. You're buying a big lie being perpetrated by the presidents opponents. Here's a challenge for you. Prove government spending is up under Obama. If it is really going up, you should be able to cite a source to prove it.
look at the yearly budget and deficit, moron,! No president before Obama had anywhere near a trillion dollar deficit in one year. Obama has done it every year he has been in office. Keep playing with the truth. This comes from a party that doesn't know what the meaning of "is" is. He has gone OVER budget every year you stupid hick!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1810 Sep 15, 2012
Boy are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text> look at the yearly budget and deficit, moron,! No president before Obama had anywhere near a trillion dollar deficit in one year. Obama has done it every year he has been in office. Keep playing with the truth. This comes from a party that doesn't know what the meaning of "is" is. He has gone OVER budget every year you stupid hick!
We were discussing the growth rate of goverment spending, sparky. I said it was at it's slowest since the Eisenhower years. Care to disprove my claim? Bet you can't do it.
Rigger Nitch

Spring Grove, IL

#1811 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>No, not Mayan, but I do have the ability to be able know how to disprove misinformation that's put out as a fact.

Here ya go pal. Didn't take long - first thing that popped up on my Google search. And from the liberal Washington Post no less. Looks like the misinformation being thrown around is from little old Marxist YOU

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checke...
ohoh

Sugar Grove, IL

#1812 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
We were discussing the growth rate of goverment spending, sparky. I said it was at it's slowest since the Eisenhower years. Care to disprove my claim? Bet you can't do it.
Sue, Eisehower spent us into oblivion. You f'ing idiot.'Obama is truly out of control and you know it.

Over a trillion and a half deficits per year.?

Yea, Nixon, Carter, Reagan ,Tha Bushes, and even the great blow job artist Clinton could not surpass this piece of crap.

Slice it anyway you like Obama is the deficit king.
jon

Chicago Heights, IL

#1813 Sep 15, 2012
Rigger Nitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go pal. Didn't take long - first thing that popped up on my Google search. And from the liberal Washington Post no less. Looks like the misinformation being thrown around is from little old Marxist YOU
This idiot won't accept it. Don't even argue with this moron! If the DNC didn't put it out, he don't believe it.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1814 Sep 15, 2012
jon wrote:
<quoted text> This idiot won't accept it. Don't even argue with this moron! If the DNC didn't put it out, he don't believe it.
D deliberate
N nut
C case
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1815 Sep 15, 2012
Rigger Nitch wrote:
<quoted text>
See you ignored Forbes and the WSJ reports on the spending growth rate under Obama. Are they too liberal for you? Got anything to dispute my claim?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1816 Sep 15, 2012
jon wrote:
<quoted text> This idiot won't accept it. Don't even argue with this moron! If the DNC didn't put it out, he don't believe it.
Sorry jon, but I got my facts from Forbes, a bastion of conservative reporting.
kelly

Sugar Grove, IL

#1817 Sep 15, 2012
Yea, we nee more massive government spendig under the worst mistake of a president in history.

OBAMA = DEFICTS forever.

Obama is a mistake.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1818 Sep 15, 2012
ohoh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue, Eisehower spent us into oblivion. You f'ing idiot.'Obama is truly out of control and you know it.
Over a trillion and a half deficits per year.?
Yea, Nixon, Carter, Reagan ,Tha Bushes, and even the great blow job artist Clinton could not surpass this piece of crap.
Slice it anyway you like Obama is the deficit king.
No, Obama has actually slowed the rate of spending down, only an idiot would ignore the facts supporting that. Have you seen the CBO reports on what the Romney/ Ryan plan would do to the deficit? How about the billions he wants to pour into an already bloated pentagon. Nah, didn't think so. Just keep dreaming about the GOP savior.
Sick of him

Spring Grove, IL

#1819 Sep 15, 2012
kelly wrote:
Yea, we nee more massive government spendig under the worst mistake of a president in history.

OBAMA = DEFICTS forever.

Obama is a mistake.
And a total train wreck. The arrogant amateur
jon

Chicago Heights, IL

#1820 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Obama has actually slowed the rate of spending down, only an idiot would ignore the facts supporting that. Have you seen the CBO reports on what the Romney/ Ryan plan would do to the deficit? How about the billions he wants to pour into an already bloated pentagon. Nah, didn't think so. Just keep dreaming about the GOP savior.
ok, one more time....any spending that is more than the government takes in is a DEFICIT! This ain't that hard!
kelly

Sugar Grove, IL

#1821 Sep 15, 2012
jon wrote:
<quoted text> ok, one more time....any spending that is more than the government takes in is a DEFICIT! This ain't that hard!
BINGO.
But that is to hard for the chosen ones followers to comprehend.
Gee, I wonder why?

Maybe because they refuse to admit they voted for an amateur mistake?

Lets hope they wake up and smell the coffee this time.

I doubt it though.
Sick of him

Spring Grove, IL

#1822 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama has actually slowed the rate of spending down, only an idiot would ignore the facts supporting that. Have you seen the CBO reports on what the Romney/ Ryan plan would do to the deficit? How about the billions he wants to pour into an already bloated pentagon. Nah, didn't think so. Just keep dreaming about the GOP savior.
Let's try it again jack weed:

Sick of him

Spring Grove, IL

#1823 Sep 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama has actually slowed the rate of spending down, only an idiot would ignore the facts supporting that. Have you seen the CBO reports on what the Romney/ Ryan plan would do to the deficit? How about the billions he wants to pour into an already bloated pentagon. Nah, didn't think so. Just keep dreaming about the GOP savior.
No problem for me. Defending our country versus buying Obamaphones by the dozen per person. Hmmm. Real hard choice. For idiots.

Let's also examine building things - the pentagon buys American goods. Ogoofy contracts out infrastructure projects to Chinese firms. And then there is Solyndra, Cash for Clunkers, buying votes with entitlement programs, backing ludicrous union and public sector demands, and the list goes in and on and on and on and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly peppard 6 hr Mike Honcho 3
Miki Lampley and Liz Pierce 11 hr omg 54
Bending an ear or two Wed taxpayer 4
whats wrong with the people in this town Wed happy here 28
Truancy Wed very sad 14
Ron Head- You still owe me money (Aug '13) Wed Add-a-Tune 12
The square Tue Booo 15
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web