tavern wrote:
Alot of hot men here tonight
LMAO yeah I'll bet that place is packed with some real winners
uh huh

West Frankfort, IL

#4 Sep 22, 2012
tavern wrote:
The important ones
It's boogies, there aren't any important ones.
uh huh

West Frankfort, IL

#6 Sep 22, 2012
tavern wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes there is hes tall dark and handsome
Lol yeah says ur beer goggles, and superior standards. Ur hangin out at boogies I'm sure ur not too picky
shanty

Carrier Mills, IL

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Train wreck/ brew city is a million times better.... and the bartenders are better at their jobs and a little better to look at but I know that's not say alot
Friday Night

Marion, IL

#12 Sep 25, 2012
There were some real winners (girls) in there Friday night. One had on the brightest freaking purple and pink eye shadow I have ever seen. the only reason i noticed was becasue it was someones birthday and they kept saying stupid shit like dirty 30 and stuff. I mean come on, it sounded like she wanted ass fucked for her 30th bday! the place isnt classy, i was only there because my stupid ass friend thinks s he can take somebody home from there.
light

Herrin, IL

#13 Sep 25, 2012
sounds like you need new friends
light

Herrin, IL

#14 Sep 25, 2012
sounds like you need some new friends
Besides all that

Du Quoin, IL

#15 Sep 26, 2012
It is so hilarious to me that anyone could bash the bars in town, like you all dont bar hop, if you didnt you wouldnt know who goes where. Ive seen the same ppl go to each and every bar on this site being talked about,whether they went in for their friends or not, they still go. Whats the point in all this anyway? is this more like bar verses bar or the people vs. the people who go in them? To me, a bar is a bar. They are all a bit dirty and there is always a skanker or two in each bar! Get it yet? lol.. ;)~
jus askin

Macedonia, IL

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Friday Night wrote:
There were some real winners (girls) in there Friday night. One had on the brightest freaking purple and pink eye shadow I have ever seen. the only reason i noticed was becasue it was someones birthday and they kept saying stupid shit like dirty 30 and stuff. I mean come on, it sounded like she wanted ass fucked for her 30th bday! the place isnt classy, i was only there because my stupid ass friend thinks s he can take somebody home from there.
well did u give it to her
for real

Sikeston, MO

#18 Sep 27, 2012
boogies is a great bar, the owners are awesome, great bartenders... sorry but trainwreck is nasty!
LOL

Carbondale, IL

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Natasha Potts works there....yummy
nasty

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2012
LOL wrote:
Natasha Potts works there....yummy
If it wasn't nasty enough before now it's just nasty AND diseased
nasty

Carbondale, IL

#24 Sep 28, 2012
jink wrote:
<quoted text>shes beautiful
Beautifully disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin baker 6 hr ron jeremy 106
Matt morgan 10 hr Curious 1
krystal fuckingham 11 hr Upset 5
McFarland 15 hr free 5
Amber Wallace 16 hr Lhh 8
Natalie Hartley Sun Kong 30
Melissa hays Sun Truth 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages