bla

United States

#24 Jan 2, 2012
new year wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what smartass they have new legal stuff that came out today. I went and got some with the money I make at my job. Which by the way probably pays a lot more than your job since most people are to big of a pussy or to lazy to work in a coal mine.
Happy new year bitches
If you think your such a bad ass because you say you work in a coal mine. Why would you worry about doing this crap that fries your brain? It's caused deaths and totally screws up peoples lives. I would be proud to say I found some more shit like this NOT!
sorrykiddies

United States

#25 Jan 2, 2012
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.as...

Copy and paste above address to see that effective Jan 1, 2011 K2 is illegal in Illinois. The address leads you the the Illinois General Assembly website and the specific statute that has been amended to include bath salts (if used for a purpose other than designed for, which is to fucking BATH IN) and K2. Sorry kiddos, you're gonna have to do the dope fiend hustle with some new concoction in your pipes. Happy hunting.

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#27 Jan 3, 2012
Ok..mine accident, they do a blood test, find this stuff in your blood even if it is legal,hmm. Donīt thing John L. Lewis himself could save your butt then.
I would never slam coal miners, but, like 20 years ago EVERYBODY worked in the mines. So, whatīs the point?
mel

Carbondale, IL

#28 Jan 3, 2012
so which mine do you work at so my husband dosnt work with your stupid ass. i would like to have him come home every night/day.

wonder how many ppl have to cut there faces off or try to kill there spouse befor you ppl get a fuckin clue. hope you all get brain tumors.
will

United States

#29 Jan 3, 2012
Although I have no use for this product myself I do notice this sort of thing a lot on topix. Someone could have put on here they were looking for a certain book or maybe a old friend and it is without a doubt someone will start talking shit just for the sake of talking shit. And even though some of you might be right by principal, your attitude and lack of respect for people only makes you the scum you accuse others of being.
new year

United States

#30 Jan 3, 2012
I work at willow lake. And trust me I do what I do when I'm not working. Unlike some people who smoke cigarettes and crack underground. I in no way take anyone life in my hands. That's like saying because someone drinks they must be doing it on the job. You people just need to find something to do besides cry all the time. If you think its such a dangerous product maybe instead of sitting behind a computer crying, why don't you take some action? That's right because your lazy
it does exist

United States

#31 Jan 3, 2012
So where are they selling it?
diwli

United States

#32 Jan 3, 2012
it does exist wrote:
So where are they selling it?
Not anywhere in IL, bud. It became illegal to sell effective 1/1/12. I've done the research on this (which isn't hard to do, the new law is easy to find on the internet) and I'm telling ya, you're not gonna find it for sale anymore in IL. Hope you stocked up while you had the chance.
ok well

United States

#33 Jan 3, 2012
diwli wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anywhere in IL, bud. It became illegal to sell effective 1/1/12. I've done the research on this (which isn't hard to do, the new law is easy to find on the internet) and I'm telling ya, you're not gonna find it for sale anymore in IL. Hope you stocked up while you had the chance.
I hate to burst you'r bubble but you are wrong.
it does exist

United States

#34 Jan 3, 2012
Well then where can you get it? My god 33 posts later let's get back on topic...
new year

United States

#35 Jan 3, 2012
Lake of egypt, mt vernon.........sorry peeps but it is still available and in large amounts too. Suck a egg haters
ok well

United States

#36 Jan 3, 2012
main st records mt vernon the smoke break should have it later this week
it does exist

United States

#37 Jan 3, 2012
Thank you for finally getting to the point from the original post.
ok well

United States

#38 Jan 3, 2012
it does exist wrote:
Thank you for finally getting to the point from the original post.
you'r welcome idk y it is such a big deal it ppl dont wanna smoke it fine thats your choice but we get a choice also and if u dont like it well idk what to tell ya but leave the ppl who do alone cause in the end what other ppl do is not your buisness in any way
it does exist

United States

#40 Jan 3, 2012
I think they are trying to do the same thing they did with MDMA. The government couldn't pass laws as fast as the chemists could change the "recipe" so they put a sort of blanket law over the whole thing. It will be a while but like someone said it wont be long till its all illegal. But guess what? Its legal now so people stop bitching call your congressman if you want to change something not post dumb shit comments on here.
Mom

United States

#41 Jan 3, 2012
new year wrote:
I work at willow lake. And trust me I do what I do when I'm not working. Unlike some people who smoke cigarettes and crack underground. I in no way take anyone life in my hands. That's like saying because someone drinks they must be doing it on the job. You people just need to find something to do besides cry all the time. If you think its such a dangerous product maybe instead of sitting behind a computer crying, why don't you take some action? That's right because your lazy
You have no idea the actions I have taken to try and stop this crap from killing anymore of our kids. I even went straight to the source and told them if they sold anymore of the shit to my underage child I wouldn't go to the police. I'd be back up there to whip the bitches ass! I have a friend that died from this shit. Wake up idiot it's killing people!
rebby

United States

#42 Jan 3, 2012
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea the actions I have taken to try and stop this crap from killing anymore of our kids. I even went straight to the source and told them if they sold anymore of the shit to my underage child I wouldn't go to the police. I'd be back up there to whip the bitches ass! I have a friend that died from this shit. Wake up idiot it's killing people!
Here's an idea. Instead of going "straight to the source" to beat the ass of the person selling it to your "underage child" why don't you beat said underage child's ass? I love how parents want to place the blame on everyone but themselves when they produce fuck ups for kids. I'll bet your kid is driving around in a car YOU bought him to buy this shit and talking on the iphone YOU pay for to find more of it. Ground that little bastard, take his car/phone/computer away and make him ride the bus to school. I bet ya he'll lose his taste for k2/spice/neuron-musher pretty quickly when you actually PARENT and PUNISH HIM instead of going after everyone else. Just my opinion. Now, go beat the minimum wage workers ass at the liquor store instead of beating your kid's ass you whiny biitch. Oh, and happy new year y'all.
is it worth it

Litchfield, MN

#43 Jan 3, 2012
Called the smoke break today and they are supposed to have some later this week. People need to keep to their own business, u know you aren't going to change anyone's mind on here.
trollololol

Decatur, IL

#44 Jan 4, 2012
new year wrote:
you clearly are well versed in the language of retarded redneck. I applaud you
wondering

O Fallon, MO

#46 Jan 4, 2012
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea the actions I have taken to try and stop this crap from killing anymore of our kids. I even went straight to the source and told them if they sold anymore of the shit to my underage child I wouldn't go to the police. I'd be back up there to whip the bitches ass! I have a friend that died from this shit. Wake up idiot it's killing people!
Just who are you talking about. What source are you talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donald j trump (Nov '16) 6 min suck an orange one 810
Friendly advice 3 hr VLASIC 7
Dumpsite for garbage furniture? 3 hr CumDumpster 17
who is the top 10 pool players of benton? (May '12) 3 hr 8ball 128
Fish 3 hr FishAngler 23
bms 3 hr Pounded 1
Tyler Leffler 3 hr TenTon 2

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance