First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Unbelievable - Marion IL

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 20, 2012
This place used to be fun...now it sucks!!! People that work/run the place are rude and are two-faced!! The food also is terrible. I give it a thumbs down.
No Doubt

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 20, 2012
This place is awful...the people that hang there are so dirty and smelly! The Zone food area was filthy....the health department needs to do an inspection.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2012
You have bigger things to worry about, Washington, DC.
SOIL DIRT

Enfield, IL

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Yeah the manager is a drunk and a real bitch to deal with nobody can stand her except her clique of drunken buddies so that is generally what is in there a bunch of old drunks I know that isn't what I want to look at when I go out to have a few drinks
Unbelievable Marion IL

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Stone Pimpin wrote:
You have bigger things to worry about, Washington, DC.
When I sign into this website I stated MARION, IL in my name because I had been told that it randomly picks a location for you. I see that your location is "hidden". The other comment about the manager seems to be true. I have observed this little pack of drunk OLD people that all look like they have been in the same spot for 2 days. They are rude! Don't they have better things to do than get drunk all day, everyday?

“Never late for the hate.”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Unbelievable Marion IL wrote:
<quoted text>
When I sign into this website I stated MARION, IL in my name because I had been told that it randomly picks a location for you. I see that your location is "hidden".
It's your I.P. location. You know, where your internet service originates from.

Unless you're terrorizing women into changing your location.
Amen

Pinckneyville, IL

#8 Jun 25, 2012
I couldn't agree with soildirt more. I have heard about a thousand stories of the manager gettin tanked and actin like a fool. Throwin people out and cussing like a drunk sailor. The place does suck!

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#9 Jun 25, 2012
This sounds like any bar or dive any where in the world at any time. What do you expect to find?
anarcist

Enfield, IL

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Its a pretty okay place. Weekend nights they got some sexy young females in there. I cant stand the manager either tho...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 25, 2012
I've never had any problems there. The food is good and the service is top notch. Maybe it is your own actions that bring on the wrath of the manager. Just saying.
Anonymous

Denver, CO

#12 Jun 26, 2012
I have seen some stuff there...fights and crazy stuff. Mostly nice ppl go there. staff and mgmt not alwys nice
anarcist

Enfield, IL

#13 Jun 26, 2012
The staff are very accomidating, the boss is just borderline retarded. Shes a nice lady, just not very smart. But then again, who is in franklin county lmao :D
SOIL DIRT

Enfield, IL

#14 Jun 26, 2012
dru_amhain_leisanwolves wrote:
I've never had any problems there. The food is good and the service is top notch. Maybe it is your own actions that bring on the wrath of the manager. Just saying.
you must be one of her ass kissers cause that is the only way to get along with the woman is by kissing her ass I have no complaints on the food or her employees only her and I get along with everybody as long as their assess don't have to be kissed
barhopper

Benton, IL

#15 Jun 29, 2012
I am in there every weekend and have never had any issues with anyone. I dont know who the two waitresses are that work in the resturaunt on fri and sat..but they are sexy as fuck. that little girl with the black hair and the blonde could wait on me any day of the week.Mmmmmm
hmmm

United States

#16 Jun 29, 2012
barhopper sounds like you need to find a new hobby!
dude

Marion, IL

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Quit hanging out in bars you bunch of scumbags.
Unbelievable Marion IL

Denver, CO

#18 Jul 11, 2012
dude wrote:
Quit hanging out in bars you bunch of scumbags.
Just because you like to go somewhere and listen to live music and enjoy a few cocktails (like a responsible adult) doesn't make me a scumbag. Just like your ignorant comment doesn't mean that you are STUPID!!!
Take it to the Trash

Denver, CO

#19 Nov 6, 2012
This place is full of trash...from the workers on down. You are right that if you don't kiss ass you will be treated like crap. They advertise bowling but you can't play because of those OLD STINKY people are always hogging the machine staggering around drunk trying to play. It is sad that there are a couple people who are there from the time the place opens to to the time it closes. You would think these folks had anything in their lives (kids, grandkids, family, etc) that would keep them at home once in a while - or just long enough to bathe!! I am not going to kiss ass and only go in there on occasion. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BAR TO GET NEW MANAGEMENT LIKE THE RESTAURANT DID!!! The people that ran the food part were terrible. The health dept reports posted on line always gave them terrible scores!!
haha

Spiro, OK

#21 Nov 6, 2012
they don't have best cheeseburgers around. Its smells like a smokestack in the place. they always have the door open to the bar ,if i wanted to take my kids to the bar i would!
really12

Warrensburg, MO

#22 Nov 7, 2012
the resturant has been took over by the people that run the bonnie cafe,and yes they do have good food there now.i guess you have not tried it since they took over..i do agree that the bar needs new management..the current manager patty is worthless...worthless..worthle ss..she is a drunk thats is very rude and has no idea what the meaning of customer service is..she also manages the gas station and thats a joke...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there an attractive smart straight guys in ... 2 hr yup 11
Caregiver to elderly has married him and now is... 3 hr stinky no more 11
nicks bbq (Jul '10) 13 hr blown away 84
benton high school hotties Sun shannarenne 1
meth heads (Mar '14) Sat a friend 31
Steve Irvin having a baby at 50 or what Dec 20 HAPPY 3
wht can people tell me bout brandon snider? goo... Dec 19 frost 3
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web