De Soto, IL

#1 Sep 26, 2011
what do ppl think bout her?
Yourkindadumb

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2011
andshedhabaddestbitch wrote:
what do ppl think bout her?
Note to people trying to get stuff started. Do not post on one post and tell people who you are then start a post using the same moniker name. Just a thought.
andshedhabaddest bitch

De Soto, IL

#3 Sep 27, 2011
what do u mean post on one post and tell people who u are and start a post using a moniker name?
Yourkindadumb

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2011
You posted on the wreck forum with the same name. Everyone knows how ghetto you try to talk.
haha

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2011
Yeah that is pretty dumb why would you start a thread about yourself when you know that this site is nothing but trash talking
lmfao

De Soto, IL

#7 Sep 27, 2011
quite hilarious i'm the one that started this post about her and u all are claiming that its her....if she only knew it would be funny...
haha

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2011
Yea and she posted this under andshedhabaddestbitch but on another topix forum that name came up and she said it was Beth what do you just want your name associated with drama oh wait it already is lol loser
yuck

De Soto, IL

#9 Sep 27, 2011
i'm the one who told christina to let me know when funeral arrangements were for her brother? i went to school with her and beth's name on the forum is whit jmiah so where do u get the she's the one starting this forum?
woahk

Herrin, IL

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Whatever, Beth Ray.
Bethray

Barnhart, MO

#11 Sep 28, 2011
O YEAH BETH ALSO CAPITALIZES EVERY WORD OF EVERY SENTENCE AMD MISSPELLED EVERY OTHER WORD IN A SENTENCE AND TALKS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN LIVING IN THE GHETTO FOR 30 YEARS.

2 WORDS BETH,

Grow up.
lmfao

Herrin, IL

#12 Sep 28, 2011
i don't care what she does i just met her actually and just wanted to see what people thought about her? and so what how she talks or how she spells it's not bothering any of you none! people around here are so racist for no reason it makes me no difference her kids are the most amazing kids i know and i think she's are really nice person.
farting fanny 69

Enfield, IL

#13 Sep 28, 2011
Beth you are nothing but a big titted slut that feeds off the state. You need to go back to school and learn how to talk you aren't black like the guys you open your legs to. I remember going to school with you and having a crush on ya but wow you have gone down hill. I like to see people turn there lives around I hope you can you used to be a very outgoing and sweet girl.
haha

Enfield, IL

#14 Sep 28, 2011
talk yourself up...it's blatantly obvious noone else is going to! lmbo at you
farting fanny 69

Enfield, IL

#15 Sep 28, 2011
Huh?
jesus

Eldorado, IL

#16 Sep 28, 2011
i'm sick of reading her ghetto white trash statuses about all these "thugs" IN HER LIFE. I hate the fact that everything she says in in CAPS lock... she lets her kids run around outside all day long.......... and why does she talk like she is black? Fo REAL!
woahk

Herrin, IL

#17 Sep 29, 2011
Then delete her. Duh.
ysianbwsd

United States

#18 Sep 29, 2011
She is disgusting. I thought she was a nice person but she's not. She lives off the state and thinks she's black. She's f*cked every black man from here to chicago. Quite gross if I don't say so my self. This girl needs help. I feel bad for her kids good thing she never has them.
farting fanny 69

Enfield, IL

#19 Sep 29, 2011
ysianbwsd wrote:
She is disgusting. I thought she was a nice person but she's not. She lives off the state and thinks she's black. She's f*cked every black man from here to chicago. Quite gross if I don't say so my self. This girl needs help. I feel bad for her kids good thing she never has them.
I just wanted to say I love your comment and have witnessed everything you have said.
dubs

De Soto, IL

#22 Oct 3, 2011
andshedhabaddestbitch wrote:
what do u mean post on one post and tell people who u are and start a post using a moniker name?
now thats some shit righ their beth
dubs

De Soto, IL

#23 Oct 3, 2011
some people just need to get a life and stop worry'n bout other people.what a bunch of looser's..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liz Durbin Pierce 13 min info 15
Brooke bowlin 3 hr Seriously 2
whats wrong with the people in this town 4 hr Happy 17
rick pendergast 5 hr dreamgirl 1
Tina Rush (Feb '13) 11 hr I like jadeds com... 13
Erin 13 hr dwg43 28
drug test 13 hr employee 11
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web