First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whonew

Herrin, IL

#21 Apr 4, 2012
Jenny wrote:
Your a freakin weirdo keep my name out your mouth or come see me nothing you have to say is true nor does it interest me really find someone else to try n intimidate cuz I ain't the one really move on plz!!!!!!
You are the one and you know just what I'm talking about. You think your bad out on the streets so own what you have done and the people you have done it to.
whonew

Herrin, IL

#22 Apr 16, 2012
Jenny wrote:
Your a freakin weirdo keep my name out your mouth or come see me nothing you have to say is true nor does it interest me really find someone else to try n intimidate cuz I ain't the one really move on plz!!!!!!
No intimidation just telling it like it is and you know it. if your nor interested in what people have to say about you then why do you read it? You know what you are and what you do just like EVERYONE else does. Just say-n. People like you need major help but the truth is it probably wouldn't help you.
Doug

United States

#23 Apr 16, 2012
Is the related to Patty Mayonnaise?
sortnitout

Carterville, IL

#24 Jul 24, 2012
Jenny Mayo-Dave Carter-Matt Malone up to their theiving again...EXCEPT this time they have gone on the wrong property!!!!!!
know the truth

Enfield, IL

#25 Jul 27, 2012
Now Jenny you know Murdoch so quit trying to deny that fact. I have personally seen u there so quit trying to act like you don't know what anyone's talking about cause you look dumb
so cal David

San Diego, CA

#26 Oct 27, 2012
I'm looking for Jennifer Mayo.
Give her a break

Herrin, IL

#27 Oct 28, 2012
Dont know her all that well, but I can say this much for her.....She is smoking hot. I think all you bitches wanna be just like her but are to scared.....
David

San Diego, CA

#28 Oct 31, 2012
Give her a break wrote:
Dont know her all that well, but I can say this much for her.....She is smoking hot. I think all you bitches wanna be just like her but are to scared.....
Well I am not from the area just trying to get it touch with her. If any knows her please tell her David from San Diego is trying to reach her. She can contact me on facebook. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jojo Johnson 23 min Yourdick mustbesmall 18
looking 1 hr kim 2
grade school teachers getting fired 4 hr Teacher 153
cute feet (Apr '12) 12 hr socute 185
roundup drug bust first weekend of June/ tell y... 16 hr out of the loop 4
Freedom 4 Tori finally 17 hr crazy 3
Alecia kay dunbar 22 hr paul 11
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE