First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whonew

Herrin, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2011
Jennifer Mayo caught out of her gord at Murdock Malones recently. Get these meth heads off of the streets.
lol

O Fallon, MO

#2 Aug 24, 2011
are u for real? is she from frankfort?
whonew

Herrin, IL

#3 Aug 25, 2011
lol wrote:
are u for real? is she from frankfort?
Guess you would say she isn't really from anywhere. But yes she has lived in West Frankfort. Was she born and raised her whloe life there I don't know. Do you? Sounds like you may know her.
lol

O Fallon, MO

#4 Aug 25, 2011
i do no her unfortunalty..

Since: Aug 11

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2011
Whonew. Ur great. I can see i got a great thing started and glad to see there r ppl like u i can depend on not only to reply w something great but to repost in another town. Thank u for ur support lololol. Check out dummy on stoop to their level on wf. I think we hit a nerve. Or actually wonderwall ( me ) hit it. Love findin buttons to push n just standin on the damn things!
whonew

Metropolis, IL

#6 Aug 30, 2011
Wonderworld wrote:
Whonew. Ur great. I can see i got a great thing started and glad to see there r ppl like u i can depend on not only to reply w something great but to repost in another town. Thank u for ur support lololol. Check out dummy on stoop to their level on wf. I think we hit a nerve. Or actually wonderwall ( me ) hit it. Love findin buttons to push n just standin on the damn things!
No buttons pushed just think methhead people like her need to be off the streets.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2011
whonew wrote:
<quoted text>No buttons pushed just think methhead people like her need to be off the streets.
Agreed
hahahaha

O Fallon, MO

#8 Dec 2, 2011
She's in jail now!
now they just need to get her child molesting, drug addict, christian Sunday sinner mon-sat, sister too!
frontlines

Valdosta, GA

#9 Dec 5, 2011
hahahaha wrote:
She's in jail now!
now they just need to get her child molesting, drug addict, christian Sunday sinner mon-sat, sister too!
How about you go get her since you are so concerned! You can say anything hiding behind that screen but you don't know anything about it. Sounds to me like you have nothing better to do than talk about other people-what a loser! Child molester? Really? You couldn't even come up with some true gossip! Bring it!!!!1
2ndchance

O Fallon, MO

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Jennifer may of had her problems, but she was really sweet she just needed some help. Her sister however is not a child molester, but does/did have her drug problems as well. If Jennifer did go to jail maybe this will help her and if her sister is still having these problems hopefully it'll be a learning lesson for her as well. Good luck! God bless!
frontlines

Valdosta, GA

#11 Dec 13, 2011
2ndchance wrote:
Jennifer may of had her problems, but she was really sweet she just needed some help. Her sister however is not a child molester, but does/did have her drug problems as well. If Jennifer did go to jail maybe this will help her and if her sister is still having these problems hopefully it'll be a learning lesson for her as well. Good luck! God bless!
yes my sister has had her battles and is still having them, hell i dont even get along with her but as for me i am clean and have been for 2 years and i have changed my life completely! I dont care what any of these people say about me, most of it is lies and the rest i have paid dearly for. The point is im different now and it doesnt matter what they think of me, they are just jealous because they are still stuck in their same miserable lives and i am happy, thanks for stickin up for me who ever u are :)
frontlines

Valdosta, GA

#12 Dec 13, 2011
whonew wrote:
Jennifer Mayo caught out of her gord at Murdock Malones recently. Get these meth heads off of the streets.
How do u know what the meth heads are doin? sounds to me like ur there doin it with them! Mind ur own business!! Say goodbye...
just a excuse

Oak Forest, IL

#13 Dec 24, 2011
I have no pity on someone who uses drugs.This is what you do.Don't use them to began with.I am so tired of people saying they have a drug problem.Life is not that bad that you have to use this junk!!
nasa

Valdosta, GA

#14 Jan 21, 2012
just a excuse wrote:
I have no pity on someone who uses drugs.This is what you do.Don't use them to began with.I am so tired of people saying they have a drug problem.Life is not that bad that you have to use this junk!!
It may not be that bad for u but u have no idea what someone else is going thru. Before u judge everyone else how about u take a quick glance in the mirror, i'm willing to bet u won't find a perfect person looking back at u!
just Me

Marion, IL

#15 Feb 14, 2012
I dont know her, But I have seen her. and I think she is a cute little shit, Other than that I dont know much about the little hottie
whonew

Herrin, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2012
frontlines wrote:
<quoted text>How do u know what the meth heads are doin? sounds to me like ur there doin it with them! Mind ur own business!! Say goodbye...
Just happened to overhear a conversation in a public place while she was bragging about her trips at Murdocks!! And no I'm not a meth-head. But 99% of the time you know one when you see them!! And shes one!! So say goodbye...to her she told it!!!!!
Jenny

Anna, IL

#17 Mar 1, 2012
This is Jenny and I don't no who the hell u saw but I have been at home ALL day! And I sure wld like to no wat u meant wen u said " say goodbye to her.... she told it!" I didn't. Tell shit! I'm n a lot of trouble but its my trouble no one else I was never caught at anyone's house and don't even no a murdock!!! U shld really do ur homework b4 u go talking bout people. I'm no angel but the. least u cld do is tell the truth!! And fyi I don't even live n so il n e more so ya might wanna do a lil more thinkin b4 ya post ur next bs story!
Jenny

Anna, IL

#18 Mar 1, 2012
whonew wrote:
<quoted text>
Just happened to overhear a conversation in a public place while she was bragging about her trips at Murdocks!! And no I'm not a meth-head. But 99% of the time you know one when you see them!! And shes one!! So say goodbye...to her she told it!!!!!
who is this? Or do u only like to talk crap bout ppl anonymously??!!
whonew

Herrin, IL

#19 Mar 6, 2012
Jenny wrote:
This is Jenny and I don't no who the hell u saw but I have been at home ALL day! And I sure wld like to no wat u meant wen u said " say goodbye to her.... she told it!" I didn't. Tell shit! I'm n a lot of trouble but its my trouble no one else I was never caught at anyone's house and don't even no a murdock!!! U shld really do ur homework b4 u go talking bout people. I'm no angel but the. least u cld do is tell the truth!! And fyi I don't even live n so il n e more so ya might wanna do a lil more thinkin b4 ya post ur next bs story!
Tell the TRUTH for once..........You know who Murdock is and you know him very well..........You can't hide what you two have done at his place in the country..........It's about time you pay for what you have done..........Everybody gets caught in time..........It's your time now..........
Jenny

Anna, IL

#20 Apr 1, 2012
Your a freakin weirdo keep my name out your mouth or come see me nothing you have to say is true nor does it interest me really find someone else to try n intimidate cuz I ain't the one really move on plz!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Mitchell (May '11) 2 hr Nim 38
Sara Wilce aka "Home Wrecker" 5 hr my turn 14
Ada Mocaby (May '15) 6 hr jay 10
Mariah McFarland 7 hr jojo 105
grade school teachers getting fired (Mar '15) 9 hr Luke 372
Eric Shraps 12 hr Shy 1
Kim Ingoldsby 19 hr Just the truth 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages