Likes the salts.
missy

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Glad to see all this positive talk of him

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2012
Tell you what people need to get a life. Instead of talking s#¡t under fake names. You can judge all you want. YES IM CHAD WILSON. I work a very good job. LOVE MY KIDS and you can say what you want because I DON'T CARE what any of you think or say I got a life maybe you can get out from behind ur gossip and find one.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2012
yup wrote:
Likes the salts.
And your a chicken shit for not putting who you really are. I got nothing to hide. How about you¿
Chads dad

Mount Carmel, IL

#10 Mar 15, 2012
If you want to talk about my son please feel free to come and talk to me.He has two good boys,they don,t need to see this about there dad.He does have a VERY GOOD JOB.The ones talking do you guys work or does the state take care of you,or should I said does the people that work take care of you?come out and put your real name on here,IF THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY SON i WOULD GET HIM HELP.So don,t be a chicken come out and talk to me or are you a chicken.
yup

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2012
Kinda sound a little on the guilty side
Ex Wife

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2012
Not guilty at all but this is my kids dad&by the way he has 3really good kids&don't need this kind of crap being said!Please just stop with bashing him this affect all of us
A Guy

Enfield, IL

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Don't worry about the trash talk. Those of us that know you Chad and family are happy for you. Some people cant be happy unless they feel some how they bring pain to someone. This site feeds a very dark place inside so many otherwise "good" people. Also I will tell you like so many people have been in the past " You ain't famous till you get talked about on topix." This Benton site is really somthing, wow!
boy

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2012
chadMwilson wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a chicken shit for not putting who you really are. I got nothing to hide. How about you¿
never said you were hiding anything, I believe that you should hide the fact that you have used bath salts to get high, but that's up tp you big boy. And if you say that you haven't your a liar!
Auto

United States

#15 Apr 30, 2012
Chad wilson is a loser. No one in town gives a rip about him or whose he dating. People lets get some taste here he has no class!!
tttttttt

Dassel, MN

#16 May 7, 2012
Nice dude cant say nothin bad.

Location hidden

#17 May 23, 2012
LOL no class ....whatever And your right Dont give a rip who im dating or whatever else with. SO yep loser is what you thing.... keep thinking it.....LOL you people have NO CLUE.....OH and Boy I never said I did or didnt.......JUST SAID I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE unlike most of you SO "BOY" I will just say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
"I got a dirty mind, a gutter mouth
I'm makin' time, I'm goin' out
With your".......LOL go ahead spend your life on here while im living mine LOL.......
nice

Enfield, IL

#18 Jun 3, 2012
U tell em chad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Miki Bailed out again 1 hr wowwhatawinner 14
motorcycle wreck 2 hr worried 1
Alecia kay dunbar 6 hr sad 6
stormriders 7 hr dumb 17
jack Clark 20 hr Concerned 1
kristy dearing 22 hr what 7
I was going to ask this chick out 22 hr koolve 63
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE