Federal grand jury indicts two Olney, Ill., men on meth charges

Sep 15, 2012 Full story: Evansville Courier & Press 22

Marty C. Stacy, 46, and Brian K. Boulb, 43, were indicted Friday in U.S. District Court at Benton, Ill.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Mike is responsible for the meth trade and organization locating with in the City Of Olney, Illinois. That lead to to many minors and adults making, selling, delivering, and being meth addicts in this community.

Now everyone knows where such a small community of meth babies and minors are addicted to meth before adult age.

The "meth Addiction" will become the new generation of insane judicial rules of being mental lock up in this State Of Illinois Government.

"Meth" does damage to the brain in such a way that causes a person like Mike to become very violent in a short period of time.

Second, meth the legislative intention under the mental health code in Illinois State:

One who endangers them self or others is consider to have a mental defect.

"Meth" taken by a individual is considered a person that uses "Meth" a dangous illegal drug that does harm to them selfs. Is reason for grounds for mental lock up here in the State Of Illinois Government.

"Meth" made by another or deliver by them to another person for the use of an "meth addiction" is considered to be a person that dose harm to others. Is reason for grounds for mental lock up here in the State Of Illinois Government.

Note: If you have a good attorney that uses the mental health code of the Illinois Compiled Statute. Your attorney can benefit you a shorter stay in state lock up.

Because under the mental health code. Provides that a person is endanger of them selves or others.

Their can't be no question that "Meth" does any thing to increase the brain and body as well life of no person. There is so much science and medical proff that "Meth" is dangous and when use it endangers a person and all other human beings and life that uses it.

Base on this mental arguement at your next criminal trial tell your attorney you want to plea mentally insane. The doctors will release you in a very short period of time no where conpare to what time you would do in prison even under a plea.

If a doctor finds you a person that has been commented for endanering your self and or others with "Meth" to no longer be a danger. You will be a free person.

Where as a person that dose not plea mental endanger of them self or others with "meth" will go to prison for 10, 15, 30, and even their entire life based on the criminal amount and past criminal felony and illegal drug involvment. Meaning your life is gone.

Note: Just think that my judicial arguement will be one day a legislative statutory way of getting a lesser time in a state lock up.------ I have not research yet to see if any states have yet consider a "meth addiction" and "Meth criminal crimes" to be considered as a means that would and will or has been yet used to allow persons to declare them selves "mental insane" or in the intention of one or more state government statutes to be consider under the "mental health code."

Note: I going to do futher research and also see if there is any case law out their. A long with science and medical reference profession ___
that has been considered by the __________ to be __________

Note: The use of the "Illinois State Compiled State" Mental Health Code. Base on the Illinois General Assembly legislative intention. "Endanger to one self and others." ---------- With the right attorney and medical and science, witness testomony and a lot more.

Can one day become the reality between a person "being commented to mental health" for a very short stay. Not inprison for a long period of time and even for his or her entire life because of a "meth addiction" and "delivering and selling meth to others" that it will and does cause damager and harm to others as well them self.

Right now individuals are inprison for "Meth." Just think if you had a good attorney that would go out of his or her way to make that arugement before a grand jury and at a jury trial. One day all "meth" cases will be stays health of mental insanelock up not DOC.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#2 Sep 15, 2012
This is federal grand jury. These indiviuals are more likely with in the 7th United States District Court Of Bention.

Facing criminal federal charges in the federal jurisdiction. Instead of the State Of Illinois Government Entity. Second Judicial Circuit Court Of Richland County, Illinois.

The federal statutes and codes will we used. Case Law with in the 7th United States District Court Jurisdiction.

That there will be different legislative intention and sentences that are more likely to be even stricker, etc.

Given the same argument I mention above. Use at the federal judicial level in criminal court can one day become the actual law for the entire United States Of America. Under both federal and state statute: "Meth" is considered to endanger ones self and others. Could and would one day be used to allow individuals to plea or be considered by a court that a person how uses "Meth" and or deliver and sells meth to others for others "meth addictions" is considered:

Indanger to one self and others.------- Because there is no a thing that says otherwise that "Meth" does not do damager and or harm to human beings and other life brain and body as well expand life.

Note: People sent to prison on illegal drugs and up spending a very long time in prison and even for his or her entire life.

It's even easy to get illegal drugs in prison. Then on the street. You have guards and others bring illegal drugs in to prisons.

So what is the sence of a person doing a sentence in DOC where he and she can not receive illegal drugs.

If he or she is found to have illegal drugs on them in prison they are criminal charge and prosecuted for additional criminal illegal drug charges while being in prison.

That only extends the time he or she will have to spend in prison. Where a percentage of inmates spend their entire life and do not see freedom again.

Note: There has to be a point where the line between "meth" being considered "criminal" and then is considered "mental." Because we all now it's a criminal offense. We also all know that "Meth" does great damage to brain cells and memory as well other body organs and life. That point's out the fact that a persons brain memory is less and damage do to "meth" then a person that has not done "meth".

"Meth" did not increase the brain cells and memory. It made the brain weaken and lose of brain cells and memory do to the damage cause from the use of "Meth" the individual is "Mental Endanger Of Them Self And Others."

Note: This can result in lesser cost of tax payers money spent. A means to decrease the number of persons how use "Meth" and other "Illegal Drugs" for criminal puposes that involves being a drug addicted person that is endanger of his and or her self as well others.

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Wow Brian...since YOUR actions constitute a danger to yourself, I guess this means we can have YOU locked up in a nut ward...

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Your King wrote:
the legislative intention under the mental health code in Illinois State:
One who endangers them self or others is consider to have a mental defect.
You endanger yourself all the time arguing with people that want to beat you to a bloody pulp...so you admit you have a mental defect...
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
<quoted text>
You endanger yourself all the time arguing with people that want to beat you to a bloody pulp...so you admit you have a mental defect...
Mike once agai des nt know he law.

The legislative intention means that you Mr. Ratcliffe under tatutory law are a danger to everyone in public that you Mr. Ratcliffe pull a pocket nife out on. Who yo Mr. Ratcliffe kick and punch.--------- That your criminal crime againt me Mr. Ratcliffe in accordance with the mental helth code makes you Mr. Ratcliffe a danger to me. Another person.

No person that does not commit criminal crimes and re the victim of you Mr. Ratcliffe agg battery. Under the legislaive intention make youMr. Ratcliffe a danger to others.

Mr. Ratcliffe if you took your cke knife a cut your arm. You Mr. Ratcliffe are a danger to your self. Because you wanted to kill your self. That is grounds to put you Mr. Ratcliffe in the ut house under the leilative intention.--------- Just like you Mr Ratcliffe have admitted to bein a "meth addict" which is a dangous illegal drug that causes damage to your rain cells and memory Mr. Ratcliffe.

__________

The problem with you Mr. Ratcliffe you are a criminal that can't keep his hands of other people. That's agg battery. Also under the mental health code means your criminal beavior of committing agg battery results in causing danger to others.

__________

You Mr. Racliffe and others have no right to put your hands on another person.--------- Just run your mouth -------- that's speech.

__________

Mr. Ratcliffe has not learn the first Amendment or our nation's constitution ---------- "arguing with people" is freedom of speech.

__________

Nut cases like you Mr. Ratcliff that have been put in your place b me. A ciizen that will not take your B.S.--- Just needs to use freedom of speech.--------- While you Mr. Ratcliffe talk a lot of BS and does not like it when a person has found your breaking point. Comes back with a far greater line of words that you are not able to keep your hands to your self.------ UNDER THE LAW MR. RATCLIFF YOU ARE A PESON THAT COMMITS AGG BATTERY WHH IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. Because you talk too much BS.-------- What ever you say to me. I laugh.--------- BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER DID NOT RAISE YOU RIGHT AND YOUR NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER. You have admitted to not listerning to your mother Mr. Ratcliffe.--------- If you Mom was a great mom. Your mother would had seat down with you when you were a little boy and teach you right from wrong. As well: "STICKS AND STONES" THATS WHY YOU MR. RATCLIFFE TURNED OUT USING "METH" AND BEING A DANGER TO OTHER PERSONS WHEN YOU DO NOT LIK WHAT SE ONE SYS BACK TO YOU.

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#6 Sep 16, 2012
I have never once committed ag bat against you, and you are once again endangering your life by posting lies about me...i talked to _____________ in Texas, and _________ said they would be glad to come and ____________ you...

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Your main problem, Brian, is that you STILL haven't learned that just because you CAN do something, does not mean it is wise to do it...
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#8 Sep 16, 2012
The main problem with yu Mr.Rtcliffe your a ciminal and yo think yu ad others ca dowhat eve you please that is gainst the law to do.

__________

Your other problem is Mr.Ratcliffe is you have not learn that you and the government and others lke you can not do not a thing about what I and others want to do that the laws allow us to do. If there is no law. I and others can also do that. We have not violate no law.

__________

Your other problem is that you had not learn that the United States Of America is run in accorance with laws.

Not by you Mr. Ratcliffe and the churches.

__________

Mr. Ratcliffe if you do not like it. You can move to where your brother is. Or even better to another country. Because as long as your a live. The laws will control you. Because you do not know the law. You do not know your rights. You do not know how to get around the law with not violating no law.

__________

You "meth addiction" Mr. Ratcliffe is a federal and state law. This is why these two individuals from Olney are being prosecuted in federal court on illegal drug related crimes concerning "meth". Because they had not learn not a thing from you Mr. Ratcliffe about not committing criminal related crimes and being involved with illegal drug and "meth". This is just about what this City Of Olney, Illinois is all about:

Meth addicts
Meth makers
Meth sellers
Meth delivers
Meth criminal crimes
illegal drinking on public side walks
illegal drunk driving
illegal smoking
local Olney born persons that are so sex they have sex with even their own babies, children, and other families kids.
So much more criminal crimes.
__________

Another thing Mr. Ratcliffe I am not your pre-date "N" that you can violate my freedom and rights.

Not your pre-dated wife and or girl friend that you can make me do some thing. Your problem you have also not learn. Like others is. The more you do what you are doing criminal.

The more I do that is my right.

That you ad the government and others can't not do not a thing about. I had done just that at the past city and county board meetings toshow all the citizens of our nation government is "powerless." ----------

The only power government has is to prevent a person from committing crimes.

Government is prohibit from being involved in illegal and unconstitutional violation of any person right. As long as there is no law and a person does not violate no law the government remains "powerless."

When you a person allow the government to continue to not change the way of life. So that life for all persons are greater. Less persons are forced on to government programs because he and she needs drugs to keep them a live. While not preventing a person from earning a income with no regulations place on a person. You Mr. Ratcliffe and others like you just keep individual on government programs and complain they are living off your tax money, because you do not understand the laws and how government programs are ran.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#9 Sep 16, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
Your main problem, Brian, is that you STILL haven't learned that just because you CAN do something, does not mean it is wise to do it...
Tht isfact why the City Of Olney, Illinois a litte community has so much crime,because of dumb perons that live here that commit criminal crimes. THAT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO NOT ATHING ABOUT MR. RATCLIFFE AND YOUR OWN SELVES. BECAUSE THE COPS, STATES ATTONEY, AND NO PERSON IN GOVERNMENT INCLUDING THE CRIMINAL DISCLOSURE JACK HOWSER, ETC.--------- MR. HOWSER ON HIS WEB SITE HAS ADMITTED TOJUST THAT.--------- I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT AND NO ONE "CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT." ------- Unless he and she loves getting arrested and going to prison. I don't care.

By going to both the city council meetings and county board meetings dress as I have is the fact that government is "powerless" and can' do a thing. When and if they get a dress code at the meetings.

I will get a copy of the dress code so I can do other things that even the dress code does not prohibit me from doing. As the council an county board amends the dress code over ad over. I just keep doing different things that the dress codedoes not covor to keep making more contnuing work and wasted tax dollars by having the city council and county board even regulate every person including the government i's self to comply with the dress code or be fine. In additin to filing law suits for discrimintion tt the governmen wil lose. The government can not keep making laws nd make on law prohibiing me just. Laws are meantto be enforce upn all persons.---------

Note: THE BEST PART OF WHAT I HAVE IN THE WORKS TO DO WILL FOLLOW AFTER THE CITY AND COUNTY REGULATES THE MEETINGFORUM DRESS CODE.

Note: What I will do will not stop at the public meetings. I will go out in public on the public side walks, public parks, on government property out side and do the same.--------- THIS WILL FORCE THE CITY OF OLNEY AND COUNTY OF RICHLAND ILLINOIS TO ENFORCE A DRESS CODE IN PUBLIC AND MAKE IT KEEP AMENDNG AND REGULATING EVERY PERSON THAT IS IN SIDE THE CITY OF OLNEY AND COUNTY OF RICHLAND TO DRESS AS BY LAW OR BE FINED.--------- MORE THE CITY COUNCIL AND COUNTY BOARD REGULTES WHAT PEOPLE CAN WEAR.---- THE MORE BUSINESS THAT SELL DRESS WARE WILL LOSE SO GREAT AMOUNT OF MONEY AND WILL BE FORCE TO FIRE EMPLOYEES AND SUIT DOWN AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS.--------- THAT WILL MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE MAD AT ALL THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHILE YOU JUST TELL THIS CITY AND COUNTY TO GO TO H*LL AN MOVE OUT SIDE OF RICHLAD COUNTY.---- THIS WILL ALSO MEAN LESS SALE TAX AND THIS CITY AND COUNTY WILL RECEIVE LITTLE STATE AND FEDERAL MONEY. So many more people will move elsewhere so they are no longer regulted and have more freedoms and are not fine by a government that regulates what you wear more then the highest court of the United State Supreme Court has said. Including class action being brought agaist both the City Of Olney an County Of Richland, Illinois.

NOTE: JUST THINK OF WHAT I AM GOING TO DO. IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN ELSE WHERE CONCRNING "MUSIC AND DANCING". IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THE MOVIE "FOOT LOOSE." ---------- YOU GOT AN IDEA OF WHAT MY POWER WILL DO. THAT BOTH THE CITY OF OLNEY AND THE COUNTY OF RICHLAND, ILLINOIS WILLEND IN BANKRUPTCY.

NOTE: I WAS ALSO PLANING ON GOING TO SPRINGFIELD DOING THE SAME THING IN THE STATE CAPITOL AND IN PUBLIC. FORCE THE LEGISLATURE AND GOVERNOR ENFORCING A DRESS CODE EVERY WHERE IN ILLNOIS STATE GOVERNMENT. MAKING THEM HAVETO KEEP ON AMENDING THE DRES CODE THAT AND ALL PERSONS WILL BE REQURIED TO LOOK LIKE NUN'S AND FATHERS AND BE BANNED FROM ALMOST EVERY DIFFERENT TYPE OF DRESS WARE INSIDE THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. MEANING MAJORIY OF ALL BUSINESSES WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS BECASUE THEY WILL NOT BE ALE TO SELL DRESS WARE A THEY WERE BEFORE. BECAUSE CITIZENS AND PEOPLE ILLINOIS ARE POHIBITED FROM WARIT IN THIS STATE.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#10 Sep 16, 2012
That is fact why the City Of Olney, Illinois a litte community has so much crime,because of dumb perons that live here that commit criminal crimes. THAT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO NOT ATHING ABOUT MR. RATCLIFFE AND YOUR OWN SELVES. BECAUSE THE COPS, STATES ATTONEY, AND NO PERSON IN GOVERNMENT INCLUDING THE CRIMINAL DISCLOSURE JACK HOWSER, ETC.--------- MR. HOWSER ON HIS WEB SITE HAS ADMITTED TOJUST THAT.--------- I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT AND NO ONE "CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT." ------- Unless he and she loves getting arrested and going to prison. I don't care.

By going to both the city council meetings and county board meetings dress as I have is the fact that government is "powerless" and can' do a thing. When and if they get a dress code at the meetings.

I will get a copy of the dress code so I can do other things that even the dress code does not prohibit me from doing. As the council an county board amends the dress code over ad over. I just keep doing different things that the dress codedoes not covor to keep making more contnuing work and wasted tax dollars by having the city council and county board even regulate every person including the government i's self to comply with the dress code or be fine. In additin to filing law suits for discrimintion tt the governmen wil lose. The government can not keep making laws nd make on law prohibiing me just. Laws are meantto be enforce upn all persons.---------

Note: THE BEST PART OF WHAT I HAVE IN THE WORKS TO DO WILL FOLLOW AFTER THE CITY AND COUNTY REGULATES THE MEETINGFORUM DRESS CODE.

Note: What I will do will not stop at the public meetings. I will go out in public on the public side walks, public parks, on government property out side and do the same.--------- THIS WILL FORCE THE CITY OF OLNEY AND COUNTY OF RICHLAND ILLINOIS TO ENFORCE A DRESS CODE IN PUBLIC AND MAKE IT KEEP AMENDNG AND REGULATING EVERY PERSON THAT IS IN SIDE THE CITY OF OLNEY AND COUNTY OF RICHLAND TO DRESS AS BY LAW OR BE FINED.--------- MORE THE CITY COUNCIL AND COUNTY BOARD REGULTES WHAT PEOPLE CAN WEAR.---- THE MORE BUSINESS THAT SELL DRESS WARE WILL LOSE SO GREAT AMOUNT OF MONEY AND WILL BE FORCE TO FIRE EMPLOYEES AND SUIT DOWN AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS.--------- THAT WILL MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE MAD AT ALL THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHILE YOU JUST TELL THIS CITY AND COUNTY TO GO TO H*LL AN MOVE OUT SIDE OF RICHLAD COUNTY.---- THIS WILL ALSO MEAN LESS SALE TAX AND THIS CITY AND COUNTY WILL RECEIVE LITTLE STATE AND FEDERAL MONEY. So many more people will move elsewhere so they are no longer regulted and have more freedoms and are not fine by a government that regulates what you wear more then the highest court of the United State Supreme Court has said. Including class action being brought agaist both the City Of Olney an County Of Richland, Illinois.

NOTE: JUST THINK OF WHAT I AM GOING TO DO. IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN ELSE WHERE CONCRNING "MUSIC AND DANCING". IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THE MOVIE "FOOT LOOSE." ---------- YOU GOT AN IDEA OF WHAT MY POWER WILL DO. THAT BOTH THE CITY OF OLNEY AND THE COUNTY OF RICHLAND, ILLINOIS WILLEND IN BANKRUPTCY.

NOTE: I WAS ALSO PLANING ON GOING TO SPRINGFIELD DOING THE SAME THING IN THE STATE CAPITOL AND IN PUBLIC. FORCE THE LEGISLATURE AND GOVERNOR ENFORCING A DRESS CODE EVERY WHERE IN ILLNOIS STATE GOVERNMENT. MAKING THEM HAVETO KEEP ON AMENDING THE DRES CODE THAT AND ALL PERSONS WILL BE REQURIED TO LOOK LIKE NUN'S AND FATHERS AND BE BANNED FROM ALMOST EVERY DIFFERENT TYPE OF DRESS WARE INSIDE THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. MEANING MAJORIY OF ALL BUSINESSES WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS BECASUE THEY WILL NOT BE ALE TO SELL DRESS WARE A THEY WERE BEFORE. BECAUSE CITIZENS AND PEOPLE ILLINOIS ARE POHIBITED FROM WARIT IN THIS STATE.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#11 Sep 16, 2012
Mike is responsible for the meth trade and organization locating with in the City Of Olney, Illinois. That lead to to many minors and adults making, selling, delivering, and being meth addicts in this community.

Now everyone knows where such a small community of meth babies and minors are addicted to meth before adult age.

The "meth Addiction" will become the new generation of insane judicial rules of being mental lock up in this State Of Illinois Government.

"Meth" does damage to the brain in such a way that causes a person like Mike to become very violent in a short period of time.

Second, meth the legislative intention under the mental health code in Illinois State:

One who endangers them self or others is consider to have a mental defect.

"Meth" taken by a individual is considered a person that uses "Meth" a dangous illegal drug that does harm to them selfs. Is reason for grounds for mental lock up here in the State Of Illinois Government.

"Meth" made by another or deliver by them to another person for the use of an "meth addiction" is considered to be a person that dose harm to others. Is reason for grounds for mental lock up here in the State Of Illinois Government.

Note: If you have a good attorney that uses the mental health code of the Illinois Compiled Statute. Your attorney can benefit you a shorter stay in state lock up.

Because under the mental health code. Provides that a person is endanger of them selves or others.

Their can't be no question that "Meth" does any thing to increase the brain and body as well life of no person. There is so much science and medical proff that "Meth" is dangous and when use it endangers a person and all other human beings and life that uses it.

Base on this mental arguement at your next criminal trial tell your attorney you want to plea mentally insane. The doctors will release you in a very short period of time no where conpare to what time you would do in prison even under a plea.

If a doctor finds you a person that has been commented for endanering your self and or others with "Meth" to no longer be a danger. You will be a free person.

Where as a person that dose not plea mental endanger of them self or others with "meth" will go to prison for 10, 15, 30, and even their entire life based on the criminal amount and past criminal felony and illegal drug involvment. Meaning your life is gone.

Note: Just think that my judicial arguement will be one day a legislative statutory way of getting a lesser time in a state lock up.------ I have not research yet to see if any states have yet consider a "meth addiction" and "Meth criminal crimes" to be considered as a means that would and will or has been yet used to allow persons to declare them selves "mental insane" or in the intention of one or more state government statutes to be consider under the "mental health code."

Note: I going to do futher research and also see if there is any case law out their. A long with science and medical reference profession ___
that has been considered by the __________ to be __________

Note: The use of the "Illinois State Compiled State" Mental Health Code. Base on the Illinois General Assembly legislative intention. "Endanger to one self and others." ---------- With the right attorney and medical and science, witness testomony and a lot more.

Can one day become the reality between a person "being commented to mental health" for a very short stay. Not inprison for a long period of time and even for his or her entire life because of a "meth addiction" and "delivering and selling meth to others" that it will and does cause damager and harm to others as well them self.

Right now individuals are inprison for "Meth." Just think if you had a good attorney that would go out of his or her way to make that arugement before a grand jury and at a jury trial. One day all "meth" cases will be stays health of mental insanelock up not DOC.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#12 Sep 16, 2012
This is federal grand jury. These indiviuals are more likely with in the 7th United States District Court Of Bention.

Facing criminal federal charges in the federal jurisdiction. Instead of the State Of Illinois Government Entity. Second Judicial Circuit Court Of Richland County, Illinois.

The federal statutes and codes will we used. Case Law with in the 7th United States District Court Jurisdiction.

That there will be different legislative intention and sentences that are more likely to be even stricker, etc.

Given the same argument I mention above. Use at the federal judicial level in criminal court can one day become the actual law for the entire United States Of America. Under both federal and state statute: "Meth" is considered to endanger ones self and others. Could and would one day be used to allow individuals to plea or be considered by a court that a person how uses "Meth" and or deliver and sells meth to others for others "meth addictions" is considered:

Indanger to one self and others.------- Because there is no a thing that says otherwise that "Meth" does not do damager and or harm to human beings and other life brain and body as well expand life.

Note: People sent to prison on illegal drugs and up spending a very long time in prison and even for his or her entire life.

It's even easy to get illegal drugs in prison. Then on the street. You have guards and others bring illegal drugs in to prisons.

So what is the sence of a person doing a sentence in DOC where he and she can not receive illegal drugs.

If he or she is found to have illegal drugs on them in prison they are criminal charge and prosecuted for additional criminal illegal drug charges while being in prison.

That only extends the time he or she will have to spend in prison. Where a percentage of inmates spend their entire life and do not see freedom again.

Note: There has to be a point where the line between "meth" being considered "criminal" and then is considered "mental." Because we all now it's a criminal offense. We also all know that "Meth" does great damage to brain cells and memory as well other body organs and life. That point's out the fact that a persons brain memory is less and damage do to "meth" then a person that has not done "meth".

"Meth" did not increase the brain cells and memory. It made the brain weaken and lose of brain cells and memory do to the damage cause from the use of "Meth" the individual is "Mental Endanger Of Them Self And Others."

Note: This can result in lesser cost of tax payers money spent. A means to decrease the number of persons how use "Meth" and other "Illegal Drugs" for criminal puposes that involves being a drug addicted person that is endanger of his and or her self as well others.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Mike once agai des nt know he law.

The legislative intention means that you Mr. Ratcliffe under tatutory law are a danger to everyone in public that you Mr. Ratcliffe pull a pocket nife out on. Who yo Mr. Ratcliffe kick and punch.--------- That your criminal crime againt me Mr. Ratcliffe in accordance with the mental helth code makes you Mr. Ratcliffe a danger to me. Another person.

No person that does not commit criminal crimes and re the victim of you Mr. Ratcliffe agg battery. Under the legislaive intention make youMr. Ratcliffe a danger to others.

Mr. Ratcliffe if you took your cke knife a cut your arm. You Mr. Ratcliffe are a danger to your self. Because you wanted to kill your self. That is grounds to put you Mr. Ratcliffe in the ut house under the leilative intention.--------- Just like you Mr Ratcliffe have admitted to bein a "meth addict" which is a dangous illegal drug that causes damage to your rain cells and memory Mr. Ratcliffe.

__________

The problem with you Mr. Ratcliffe you are a criminal that can't keep his hands of other people. That's agg battery. Also under the mental health code means your criminal beavior of committing agg battery results in causing danger to others.

__________

You Mr. Racliffe and others have no right to put your hands on another person.--------- Just run your mouth -------- that's speech.

__________

Mr. Ratcliffe has not learn the first Amendment or our nation's constitution ---------- "arguing with people" is freedom of speech.

__________

Nut cases like you Mr. Ratcliff that have been put in your place b me. A ciizen that will not take your B.S.--- Just needs to use freedom of speech.--------- While you Mr. Ratcliffe talk a lot of BS and does not like it when a person has found your breaking point. Comes back with a far greater line of words that you are not able to keep your hands to your self.------ UNDER THE LAW MR. RATCLIFF YOU ARE A PESON THAT COMMITS AGG BATTERY WHH IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. Because you talk too much BS.-------- What ever you say to me. I laugh.--------- BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER DID NOT RAISE YOU RIGHT AND YOUR NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER. You have admitted to not listerning to your mother Mr. Ratcliffe.--------- If you Mom was a great mom. Your mother would had seat down with you when you were a little boy and teach you right from wrong. As well: "STICKS AND STONES" THATS WHY YOU MR. RATCLIFFE TURNED OUT USING "METH" AND BEING A DANGER TO OTHER PERSONS WHEN YOU DO NOT LIK WHAT SE ONE SYS BACK TO YOU.

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#14 Sep 16, 2012
See, there you go again being a danger to yourself...
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
See, there you go again being a danger to yourself...
Tell that to the federal Judge and federal jury when you testify for these two "meth" head addicts. You Mr. Ratcliffe can save both "Marty C. Stacy, 46, and Brian Bouln, 43" a long stay in prison since your a great liar and have a lot of back ground in doing "Meth " your self Mr. Ratcliffe. You can tell the federal jury that your "meth" use made your brain so damage that it became a mental problem of not knowing right from wrong. The best help you the federal jury can provide both the defendant's in life is "mental lock up help 24 to 7." Because putting these defendant's in prison will not provide the needed medical help they need in order to turn their lifes around. Instead sentencing them to IDOC will give them a greater life of being drug makers, dealers and drug addicts them selves. What's the sence of sending a person to person to get them a way from illegal drugs and "meth" if it's far greater easy to live in prision at the tax payers expense and run a "meth" business in one of the "federal prison" to other drug loads, etc.

That what Mr. Ratcliffe does not realize the difference between freedom of speech. Mr. Ratcliff and no one can not say that I did not provide the fact, because I did. Mr. Ratcliffe realizes I am his King.---------

I left Mr. Ratcliffe do all the B.S. and no action.

While I do all the action with the femal human beings 18 years old and older. My new female member is Richland County Board Member Miss Hunt. See came to me. I did not let her down. She got the enjoyment she ask for.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 16, 2012
While I do all the action with the femal human beings 18 years old and older. My new female member is Richland County Board Member Miss Hunt. See came to me. I did not let her down. She got the enjoyment she ask for.

Brian:: Melinda Hunt is married and has 2 grown, husky sons...if they hear of this BS you insist on posting, I would imagine you will be hearing from them.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Mr.Rtcliffe knows from being "meth hed addict" that he will alays e a "meth ead addict." The best defense that "Marty C. Stacy, 46, and Brian Bouln, 43" can receive is a another "Meth Head Addict" Mr. Ratcliffe that has a lot of knowledge in the illegal drug trade market. Now you wonder why "Marty C. Stacy, 46, and Brian Bouln, 43" had gone in to the Meth Business....------JACK HOWSER OF THE DISCLOSURE HAD RELEASED IN "THE 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD MOVE TO OLNEY":

DRUG ON EVERY CONOR.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON THAT JACK HOWSER OF THE DISCLOSURE MENTIONED WHY A PERSON SHOULD MOVE TO THE CITY OF OLNEY, ILLINIOS IN THE YEAR 2003? I DO!!!!!!!!!! I STILL HAVE THE DISCLOSURE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell that to the federal Judge and federal jury when you testify for these two "meth" head addicts. You Mr. Ratcliffe can save both "Marty C. Stacy, 46, and Brian Bouln, 43" a long stay in prison since your a great liar and have a lot of back ground in doing "Meth " your self Mr. Ratcliffe. You can tell the federal jury that your "meth" use made your brain so damage that it became a mental problem of not knowing right from wrong. The best help you the federal jury can provide both the defendant's in life is "mental lock up help 24 to 7." Because putting these defendant's in prison will not provide the needed medical help they need in order to turn their lifes around. Instead sentencing them to IDOC will give them a greater life of being drug makers, dealers and drug addicts them selves. What's the sence of sending a person to person to get them a way from illegal drugs and "meth" if it's far greater easy to live in prision at the tax payers expense and run a "meth" business in one of the "federal prison" to other drug loads, etc.

That what Mr. Ratcliffe does not realize the difference between freedom of speech. Mr. Ratcliff and no one can not say that I did not provide the fact, because I did. Mr. Ratcliffe realizes I am his King.---------

I left Mr. Ratcliffe do all the B.S. and no action.

While I do all the action with the femal human beings 18 years old and older. My new female member is Richland County Board Member Miss Hunt. See came to me. I did not let her down. She got the enjoyment she ask for.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#18 Sep 16, 2012
RealWinston wrote:
While I do all the action with the femal human beings 18 years old and older. My new female member is Richland County Board Member Miss Hunt. See came to me. I did not let her down. She got the enjoyment she ask for.
Brian:: Melinda Hunt is married and has 2 grown, husky sons...if they hear of this BS you insist on posting, I would imagine you will be hearing from them.
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP "RealWinston" like I did not know that.--------- The human in a female is to go out and hit it up with other men. Even when marry. Having you ever heard females hunt a round like dogs for a new trick to score with. Because the same old _________ gets old. They need a men like me that has a life of going out with all the females 18 and older. Giving them what they could never receive in their own bed room.

That's the difference between a men from New York and a men any where else.

Men from New York are pimp's and lady lovers. The old saying in New York. Is that the city never sleeps!!!!!! That's because of men like me being surrounded with all the female human be women wanting me to take them on a ride of their life over and over.
Your King

Bridgeport, IL

#19 Sep 16, 2012
RealWinston wrote:
While I do all the action with the femal human beings 18 years old and older. My new female member is Richland County Board Member Miss Hunt. See came to me. I did not let her down. She got the enjoyment she ask for.
Brian:: Melinda Hunt is married and has 2 grown, husky sons...if they hear of this BS you insist on posting, I would imagine you will be hearing from them.
I wonder what her sons now think of their mom Miss Hunt, that she now getting into sexual communication with me on the first stage to making it to home base with their mom.
Kill BJO

West Salem, IL

#20 Sep 17, 2012
That is "Mrs." Hunt dimwit.

I see you, but you can't see me...until I am ready to strike...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min maurizio74 49,849
was jack waters FOOLED?? (Aug '13) 10 hr Truth 11
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 17 hr Weneedchange 154
where is she 20 hr Hidinginceawlspace 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Thu LieutenantGov 4,030
jennifer manning Wed Disgusted 7
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Benton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••