The Smoke Shop In Benton

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mad MOM

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Didn't they learn their lesson the first time? I guess not. They are back to selling that Incense crap. Doesn't the law state you can't sell K2 or any look alike substance. I would hope the owners would at least have the morals to at least consider what they are doing to our children and our society selling that crap. Oh I guess they are just out to make a buck or two. Come on people we have to stop this from destroying our community. That stuff is highly unsafe and highly addictive and It does kill people. We need to stop them from selling it for good.
gefs

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2013
You're an idiot! I applaud them for sticking up for something. What is mad mom guna do when they legalize marijuana? Cause it's not far. I'm sure come on here an cry about it destroying our community blah blah. Worry about something that needs be like meth or something else that actually destroys lives. Not something stupid like this. Basically go be a mom an get off a website being a dumbass.
news flash

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2013
gefs wrote:
You're an idiot! I applaud them for sticking up for something. What is mad mom guna do when they legalize marijuana? Cause it's not far. I'm sure come on here an cry about it destroying our community blah blah. Worry about something that needs be like meth or something else that actually destroys lives. Not something stupid like this. Basically go be a mom an get off a website being a dumbass.
These are chemicals,that will eventually harm you. Marijuana is a plant, grows from the earth! It's not made in a factory. That shit is dangerous,dumbass!

Since: Mar 10

benton il

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Don't lump marijuana in with these chemicals! Marijuana is grown naturally, there is nothing about this product that is natural, K2 and bath salts are as bad if not worse than meth or crack!My justification for K2 and bath salts being worse is you can get them in any liquor/smoke shop!
Mad MOM

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Listen gefs, the chemicals they use in this stuff kills people. Makes you do stuff you wouldn't normally do and it is nothing like pot. I would rather see pot become legal and be sold there than this shit. Ok smarta## maybe we should all sue this shithead selling the stuff for the cost of rehab that we have to send our kids to. I have a better idea if that don't work. Maybe I should go in there and smack the crap out of the idiots selling it! He's no better than a crack/meth dealer off the streets. Talk to any DEA agent around and they will agree.
news flash

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Mad MOM wrote:
Listen gefs, the chemicals they use in this stuff kills people. Makes you do stuff you wouldn't normally do and it is nothing like pot. I would rather see pot become legal and be sold there than this shit. Ok smarta## maybe we should all sue this shithead selling the stuff for the cost of rehab that we have to send our kids to. I have a better idea if that don't work. Maybe I should go in there and smack the crap out of the idiots selling it! He's no better than a crack/meth dealer off the streets. Talk to any DEA agent around and they will agree.
Tell em Momma! You are so rite! You little shits that'll do anything for a 10 minute high is crazy! You're killing your own brain cells. Do a little research! If it was my kids smoking the shit, id personally act like a salt head and be chewin faces off! Grow up!
Smoke Break

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2013
The Smoke Break is the actual name of the place you are talking about.
Gattina

Marion, IL

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Any synthetic drug is harmful. Any drug for that matter. I don't smoke pot but feel it should be legal to have a small amount and tax it. With all the potheads in Illinois including those in government Illinois would be out of debt in no time. The K shit bath salt etc should be taken off the shelf. And while we are getting rid of the crap the stores should get the air dust locked up too before one of these kids die from that. Use the money the pot brings in to bring things to do for these kids so maybe they will occupy their time in a gym classes pool hall arcade whatever instead of sitting around trying to kill themselves.
Too funny

Johnston City, IL

#9 Mar 9, 2013
People,,, you can smoke or snort draino if you want.
When are people going to understand that they are responsible for their own actions..I agree the shit is bad, But so Is paint thiner and cigs. and eating to much......Let them do it and kill em off,, Then there wont be any liberal democrats left...
Your stupid

Pleasant Hope, MO

#10 Mar 9, 2013
The problem is you idiot this stuff is illegal to sell for the purpose they are selling it for. I'm sorry I don't think cigs even come close to this crap LOL. Cigs don't make you go mad. The issue is the crap they are selling is some bad stuff and it just keeps getting worse. He knowingly sells it just to make a quick buck off of someones addiction. He needs to be shut down for good.
wow

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2013
A quick buck? I don't think you realize how much money these people that are selling this stuff are making. They don't care about our children! They are getting rich off of making our children addicts. They could care less they are just seeing dollar $$$!! All you can do is instill good values in your children, be good role models for them,and always keep up with what they are doing n who they runnin with. Hopefully you can lead them in the right path.
Closer look

Johnston City, IL

#12 Mar 9, 2013
First of all, It is not illegal (yet). The old stuff is.. But this new shit they ae selling isnt Just yet. However. if yur kid is a dope head. You might want to take a better look at what you are dong wrong. Liquor is bad for you too but it is still for sale..Ad it does Kill and make some people mad....
Stand you ground Smoke shop
Vin K

Johnston City, IL

#13 Mar 9, 2013
I agree with closer look. Wal Mart sells Paint remover
and alot of other chemicals. But if your kid wants to buy it and use it for something other than its intended use... guess what....his brain is done cooked. Besides, It says not for humans to eat. Maybe they need to band spray paint so little Joey wont huff it. Its incense.
Not something you smoke or eat stupid.
Your stupid

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
You don't eat it stupid you smoke it. And you all know as well as I do he knows that people don't buy it for 30 dollars or more a pop to make there house smell pretty LOL. Stop trying to defend the idiot. Also the law does state any look alike substance is illegal as well. Each year they ban the new ones on the market. They can't keep up with all the crap they put out on the shelves. This incense as you call it is horrible stuff. Quit defending the dealers! Yes they are dealers!
Who is he stupid one

Herrin, IL

#15 Mar 10, 2013
You are wrong... the new stuff is not illegal, YET.
And the dummys are eating it and/or smokeing it..what differece does it make.. Would you feel better if they droped the price of it. It is incense, not suppose to smoke it stupid. Nor should you drink or smoke paint thinner. Sounds like your kid is a dope head
Your stupid

Ballwin, MO

#16 Mar 10, 2013
I didn't say it was illegal yet. And they only call it incense because that's what makes it legal to sell at this time. It will be illegal as soon as they catch up to the new chemical that has been added to it. I didn't say my kid does anything with it smartas because I don't have kids. But I know alot of people not only kids in the community buy it and don't use it as the package states because the package it only used for a cover to be able to sell it stupid. You must be a smoker yourself and are worried they will catch up to you. Like said before a dealer is a dealer no matter what drug he or her is selling at the time. It doesn't make them any less of a criminal.
quick to judge

Benton, IL

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Sometimes it's not the parents fault. Sometimes it is just the kids trying to fit in somewhere in a cruel society.
Nonetheless , the synthetic stuff needs to be illegal. I'm not for marihuana either, but it is natural. With that said, I would much rather meet someone on the road driving under the influence of marihuana than alcohol. And I don't do either.
get it

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2013
maybe the cops can have matt woods aka dubb break in and rob the place again so they have a reason to go in a raid the place....some1 needs to drag matt woods aka dubb behind a truck till he stops moving...and they can stop selling that posion crap salt and k anytime cause its killing our youth,...why not sell candybars or vitamans or bibles or ged papers or anything that is gunna help our younger generation not destroy their lifes and their families lifes
Duh

Herrin, IL

#19 Mar 11, 2013
You can gold plate a turd, But its still a turd. What
A kid does with that turd is up to him. It is Incense
no matter how it is packaged. How stupid are these kids anyway. Bsides, These arnt Kids buying it. They
are young adults that are old enough to know better.

Give me a break . More power to the smoke shop.
And no I am not a smoker. I dont shop there either
not true

United States

#20 Mar 11, 2013
No they are not young adults. 14 and and up isn't young adults and it isn't incense it's just called that so it can be sold. It is packed full of chemicals that alter your brain cells. You need to do more research on the subject. Bath salts are also illegal and they are bath salts they are even used as in a bath at all they are just called that so do your research.....More power to Smoke Break LOL you are a JOKE! More like shut them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked churches 1 hr The Joker 5
Mariah McFarland 3 hr Kindness matters 1
Died in franklin co jail (Jul '15) 8 hr Roman noodle 12
mica thomas 12 hr Fatty 3
Gurl named crystal or krystal what worked at ta... 13 hr Romeo 4
Who went down 14 hr SheSwallows 7
Severin 21 hr Cornfused 29

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance