Miss. and Mr. Benton Harbor Contest

Miss. and Mr. Benton Harbor Contest

Posted in the Benton Harbor Forum

Benton Harbor Expert

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Oct 8, 2009
After years of cheating with both contests, Mr. Tripplett is out as the chairman. There have been talks with the Delta's, AKA's, and many others to take over the group. Finally someone step up and take it over because we need non-cheaters.
Benton Harbor Expert

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Oct 8, 2009
I dont know how Mr. Tripplett play with children lives and make some feel like royalty and other feel like they are not good enough. At Miss. Benton Harbor, Mr. Tripplett always say that the girls are fragile and they need help but he's cheating. LIAR.
DAKOREY FARMER

Stevensville, MI

#3 Nov 25, 2009
WITH All RESPECT TO EVERYONE WHO IS MAKING COMMENTS. I TRULY BELIEVE MR. ROGER TRIPPLET DOESN'T CHEAT NOR LIE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO MR/MISS BENTON HARBOR. HE DEALS WITH ALOT OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULT TO BE MISS TREATING ANYONE. BENTON HARBOR HAS MORE TO WORRY ABOUT THAN USING SOME ELSE NAME FOR YOUR MISTAKES. EVERYONE LOVES MR. TRIPPLET HE IS A GREAT SUPPORTER A GREAT MENTOR AND A GREAT ADVISOR SO PLEASE DONT MISTAKE YOur WORDS FOR YOUR WRONG DOING THANK YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe And Genevia Newton, family (Jan '11) Jul 17 mississippigirl27 2
News Contractor Hired To Tear Down Mercy Hospital (Jul '16) Jul 8 ThomasA 2
News Police chase ends on highway near Benton Harbor Jun '17 marvinlzinn 1
Michigan Government supports corruption and swe... May '17 Trucker43 1
News Activist Pinkney To Be Freed May '17 marvinlzinn 1
International Students Need Hosts May '17 DASH 1
Mentally Disabled Man framed to help the Berrie... (Nov '16) May '17 marvinlzinn 2

Benton Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Harbor Mortgages