Bridgman Man Dies In Motorcycle-Truck...

Bridgman Man Dies In Motorcycle-Truck Crash

There are 4 comments on the WSJM-AM Saint Joseph story from Aug 16, 2011, titled Bridgman Man Dies In Motorcycle-Truck Crash. In it, WSJM-AM Saint Joseph reports that:

A weekend crash in Benton Harbor has claimed the life of a Bridgman man. Late Sunday night, 45-year-old Carl Miller was riding his motorcycle when he collided with a pickup truck being driven by Eric Horner of Edmore, Michigan at the intersection of Klock Road and North Shore Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSJM-AM Saint Joseph.

CaRita Smith Bailey

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2011
I am praying for his family and his community. Buck as he has been affectionately called over the years by the people who knew him will certainly be missed. He was a loving husband and a great father to his children. May God keep them.
Toneen Barnett

Lakeland, FL

#2 Aug 17, 2011
My Prayers goes out to you Regina Baker and Family, May God bless you all.
Kevin and Joyce Hartfield

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Prayers go out to the mother and family, Buck will indeed be missed,God Love Him and called him home,Bless you Buck and May God Bless the family...We'll miss you cuz, we'll see you soon...Love You
ARTURO D MILLER ESTL

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2011
THIS WAS MY CUZN THAT I DIDN't GET A CHANCE TO SPEND A LOTT OF TIME TOGETHER...BUT I NO FOR SURE..ONCE I COME TO YOUR NEW HOME IN HEAVEN...ALL THAT TIME..WE WILL MAKE UP FOR IT....WE ALL HERE IN..ESTL.MPLS.MN...VIRGINIA..L OUISIANA...AND mich..WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU..CUZ...YOUR CUZ...( WIMP )..aka. DJ ARTOFNOIZS....GOD BLESS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabor Farm (Jul '07) Wed Tyler 183
News Garage-organizing systems offer homeowners options Nov '17 marvinlzinn 1
can the people of BH Nov '17 Lancaster home 1
Tristan R Hanson Nov '17 OneWon 2
News Berrien County Gets $102,000 To Fight Blight Oct '17 ghost 2
News Opposition Mounting To BH Income Tax Proposal Oct '17 ghost 1
News Benton Harbor School Facing Teacher Recruitment... Oct '17 marvinlzinn1 1

Benton Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance