Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013
Customer in NY

Geneva, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2011
New stove's shot already. Lasted 1 year.
kjt

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Whirlpool Cabrio Washer SUCKS. I've had it 4 years & thank GOD I bought the extended warranty because I have a repairman at my house literally 8 times a year. NEVER buy WHIRLPOOL the product SUCKS!!!
Dave McArthur

Winter Park, FL

#3 Aug 1, 2012
I would bet at least one F51 error as well, it's all part of the Whirlpool scam! It is a known fact that the control board is faulty, there are thousands of complaints about it on the internet, for example google the F51 error on the Whirlpool Cabrio Washer. The scum bags at Whirlpool refuse to take responsibility, but they will be happy to charge you $400 or more to fix their junk, or they will sell you a one year warranty for $360 to fix their junk. Yes Whirlpool is happy to sell you a $500 piece of junk and then charge you $400 more to fix their garbage. Basically Whirlpool wants you to pay $900 for a $500 washer that isn't worth $50
They are robbing the American consumer. I have a Sears Kenmore that I bought used 4 years ago for $100, it still works perfectly while this over-priced Whirlpool piece of junk is a paper weight.
dormouse

Saint Joseph, MI

#4 Aug 6, 2012
lol.....that Sears Kenmore was most likely made by Whirpool.
Dave McArthur

Orlando, FL

#5 Aug 15, 2012
dormouse wrote:
lol.....that Sears Kenmore was most likely made by Whirpool.
You may be correct, but if so that Kenmore was from the days when Whirlpool still gave a damn, and $100 for a used washer that works beats the heck out of $480 to repair a piece of junk, that will break again as soon as the warranty runs out
arthur paquin

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Customer in NY wrote:
New stove's shot already. Lasted 1 year.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF WHIRLPOOL. bEEN THERE,DONE THAT. WHIRLPOOL REALLY DOES SUCK. BETTER OFF BUYING CHEAP CHINESE JUNK.
arthur paquin

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 2, 2012
If you wonder why your clothes stink after washing them, take the lid lock off the lid, put it in the hole so machine thinks the lid is locked and discover your truth as you watch your clothes "NOT BEING WASHED". 558.00 spent on this piece of crap. Warranty ran out 21 august 12. Whirlpool sent sent three sevice techs to my house who could'nt pull a turd out of a rats rearend. Machine has to be filled up with a 5 gallon bucket if you want enough water in machine to wash 5pairs of pants and 5 shirts.Classic upper management reply was "your washing machine is doing exactly what it was designed to do". They left out washing clothes in the design process. If you buy a whirlpool washing machine after reading this, at least take the lid lock off and see for your self while you have a 30 day return garantee from the store where you purchased it from to see if your willing to accept this machine. After 30 days your on your on. Its yours. Whirlpool will not back their product. My machine was a wtw4950xw1 washing machine. BEWARE OF THIS MACHINE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED111111111111111111111
Just Sayin

Saint Joseph, MI

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Dave McArthur wrote:
I would bet at least one F51 error as well, it's all part of the Whirlpool scam! It is a known fact that the control board is faulty, there are thousands of complaints about it on the internet, for example google the F51 error on the Whirlpool Cabrio Washer. The scum bags at Whirlpool refuse to take responsibility, but they will be happy to charge you $400 or more to fix their junk, or they will sell you a one year warranty for $360 to fix their junk. Yes Whirlpool is happy to sell you a $500 piece of junk and then charge you $400 more to fix their garbage. Basically Whirlpool wants you to pay $900 for a $500 washer that isn't worth $50
They are robbing the American consumer. I have a Sears Kenmore that I bought used 4 years ago for $100, it still works perfectly while this over-priced Whirlpool piece of junk is a paper weight.
I hate to bust your bubble, but Whirlpool makes Kenmore too.
arthur paquin

Knoxville, TN

#10 Mar 11, 2013
I now have 6 video's on youtube. hit youtube, type arthur paquin in and I am behind the farm trator profile. Watch my youtube "feeds"also, because they show jeff fettig running his mouth on different youtube video's, pushing the worthless "Whirlpool brand. When you watch his videos, leave a comment on his video's. Jeff fettig is the ceo of whirlpool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Debate: Immigration - Sodus, MI (Jul '10) Aug 11 sharon 4
Animal cruelty of pigs Aug 8 Paula 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
Gas prices average $3.72 in West Michigan, thou... Jul '14 Uhuh 9
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
•••
•••
•••

Benton Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benton Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Benton Harbor News, Events & Info