West Richland man recovering from near-fatal stabbing

May 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

An early-morning altercation outside a Benton City tavern left a West Richland man believing he was going to die after he was stabbed multiple times.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2010
pee-wee

Grandview, WA

#1 May 14, 2010
ur right wheres the justice.in the middle of all this.the system is most of the time dumb..the way it works.. good luck to u mr burnett AND HPOE U RECOVER WELL.. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS..
juan doe

York, PA

#2 May 15, 2010
Thats what happens when you dont mind your own business........"Snitches get Stitches". ha ha
juan doe NOT

United States

#3 May 15, 2010
you are intellectually challenged aren't you? perhaps YOU should be minding YOUR own business ha ha......
juan doe NOT

United States

#4 May 15, 2010
prayers to Mr. Burnett and family i guess it's true what they say ... no good deed goes unpunished
juan doe

Seattle, WA

#5 May 18, 2010
I heard this fool was a paid informant most of the time payed informants are tweakers that get caught and snitch so they can stay on the streets smoking out of the glass d*ck.
BossLady

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 2, 2010
You are dumb juan doe. he was a bail enforcement agent. I think you should mind your own business if you don't know what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Disgraced Business Owners Who Learned That... 7 min Quest 11
Growing number of autistic students causing con... 2 hr friend 8
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
george gannon (Jan '10) Aug 17 Linda M 9
Deputies trying to identify man tangled in wire... (Jan '13) Aug 11 walkerwilliam91 3
Irresponsible Physicians Oppose Nuclear Energy (Dec '13) Aug 9 litesong 263
Review: TRI City Vaperz Aug 6 wayne 1
•••
•••

Benton City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••