Benton City woman will reunite with t...

Benton City woman will reunite with the remains of her MIA Air force father

There are 1 comment on the KNDO story from May 29, 2012, titled Benton City woman will reunite with the remains of her MIA Air force father. In it, KNDO reports that:

BENTON CITY, Wash. -- Chief Master Sergeant Arden Keith Hassenger has been missing in action since his C-47 disappeared in Laos 46 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNDO.

keith hassenger

Corvallis, OR

#1 May 31, 2012
there was alot of information in his files,and more proof he wasn't even on the plane at the time of the crash one tooth was found. where are the rest very convient for the government. no dna everything exposed to 1000 deg temp. in 1995 a officer of the gun crew that shot them down removed identification cards from four dead bodies in the wreakage,his name and one other was not mentioned, 1989 live sighting was combined with another report and was discredited,when in fact it was valid. 2004 70yr old man carried a dogtag and remains to bancok and never asked for money just wanted who to give them to. why?to send a friend home? well,that tooth is not the white's of his eyes,and they need to close this case, just like you want. i'am not a liar, do not play head games, and i go by the facts,not emotions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News He was rejected by Panama as a undesirable.a Th... Mar 20 anyone anywhere 1
News 4 Gypsy Jokers club members arrested in Kennewi... (Apr '08) Feb '18 Injun Rabid Squaw 86
News Cops Quickly Find Stolen Doughnut Truck (Aug '06) Jan '18 brooke 4
Anything?? Jan '18 cddashilee 1
Chris L. Murphy (May '17) Jan '18 called it 3
News Eat All About It: Chuck E. Cheesea s making tra... Dec '17 Robsmomm 1
News Kennewick strip club owners want to sell liquor... Dec '17 Pasco Isalost 1

Benton City Jobs

Personal Finance

Benton City Mortgages