NEW One man dies, woman injured in Sunnyside shooting

There are 8 comments on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Mar 27, 2010, titled NEW One man dies, woman injured in Sunnyside shooting. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

One man was killed and a woman was shot multiple times Thursday night at a restaurant in Sunnyside, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

dedee

The Dalles, OR

#1 Mar 27, 2010
something is wrong with the world today and everyone does not know what it is......uuuummmh!!!
juan doe

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 27, 2010
dude got shot with a ak-47
jose jimenez

Lyle, WA

#3 Mar 28, 2010
my mom is a worker as a chef she whas ther the hole time!!!!!!!!!!
maria cruz

Island Lake, IL

#4 Apr 1, 2010
I think this world is all mess up we have to do something about it before its to late
maria cruz

Island Lake, IL

#5 Apr 1, 2010
He was our friend and I pray to GOD that he recieve Ramon Magana Mendoza with open arms in his Glory.
sister in law

San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 2, 2010
MY BROTHER IN LAW WAS A GOOD GUY! PLEASE, I WISH THAT EVERYONE WILL PRAY FOR HIM. WE DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED, THIS WORLD IS FALLING APART IN FRONT OF US. WE ALL NEED TO BE KIND TO EACH OTHER! RAMON I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN ONE DAY
kenyon M

White Salmon, WA

#7 Apr 4, 2010
maria cruz wrote:
He was our friend and I pray to GOD that he recieve Ramon Magana Mendoza with open arms in his Glory.
you do not go to heaven when you die
Elisa garza

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Well brenda here it is more than two years after my brother inlaws death and still no answers from you. Your to chicken shit to talk to me just in case 4086483608 you had something to do with his death I know it and one day it will come out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richland looking to crack down on panhandling Apr 30 bitchonthehill 1
Cops license to commit murder on our citizens Apr 30 bitchonthehill 5
News Five Disgraced Business Owners Who Learned That... (Aug '14) Apr 23 Mikey 54
News Jehovah's Witnesses convention won't return to ... (Aug '13) Apr 22 J509_cz 53
News 85K raised for florist who refused gay couple Apr 21 Rick in Kansas 20
News Judge fines Washington florist over same-sex we... Apr 21 Reverend Alan 13
It might be payback for the robocops Apr 20 Step 15
More from around the web

Benton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]