Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments
9,781 - 9,800 of 11,671 Comments Last updated 58 min ago

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
From the stains on your shirt, it looks like you have had plenty of attention, Shug.
You can see my shirt from your cesspool?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

I can see your shirt on the security web cam, dear.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....teapublicans are inventing ways to further deny voters the opportunity to vote. They can't win an elections with that Koch-sucking money.
Oh please.....asking for a valid picture id is not denying anyone the right to vote, it just insures that only those that have the right too actually are the ONLY ones to vote. And the Koch thing is not only not going to work for you libs but it's really just getting old. There is far too much proof that they are like number 59 or so on the list of highest contributors to politics and the top ones are mostly all democrat and unions!!!

So keep on with the whining about big money being used to buy politicians and buy our country.....it will backfire!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than living in 'dopewell.' I don't live in the city boy.....I enjoy middle class living devoid of racist scum bags like you......smelly ole trailer park trash.
Oh, so you mean you're on HUD.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose that you would be the beneficiary to such a windfall, should the Federal Government decide to get rid of all the parks, etc.?
Yep. Give them to the states.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you mean you're on HUD.
You've been collecting Section Eight for over twenty years, xxxPinocchio.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please.....asking for a valid picture id is not denying anyone the right to vote
That is precisely what it does.

English not your primary language, eh, shug?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

common sense wrote:
There is far too much proof that they are like number 59 or so on the list of highest contributors to politics and the top ones are mostly all democrat and unions!!!
Then prove it, darling.

Let's start with pretending you pick your Koch brother and show us the 59 higher contributers.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout dem hillbillies from West 'by gawd' Virginia living off'fa the gov't.....and not only them, but a majority of those Hicksville southern towns.
I notice you have a Richmond, VA ISP. How many years has that shyt hole town been ranked in the top ten on crime rate?

Richmond is the worst thing about I-95, too.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you have a Richmond, VA ISP. How many years has that shyt hole town been ranked in the top ten on crime rate?
You are so right. RVA is a joke, his mayor and city council is a joke. I live 25 miles south of them and hate to have to go near that crap-hole. They talk all this BS about race, but they are the biggest racists ever. That is what happens when the liberal progressives take over. Nothing but a joke.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is precisely what it does.
English not your primary language, eh, shug?
Well shug...considering that all those dems that want to spout all that crap about how it does just that and yet they require a photo id just to go listen to them talk about it I can't believe that dems would deny or try in any way to keep out anyone from hearing them spout their bs....so is requiring a photo id to sit in and listen to our president or one of those dems trying to deny the poor and the minorities from even hearing and being in the presence of one of those dems or of their very own president??? Surely not!

When they require a photo id just to go into their little town hall meeting or a speech by the president so they can spew their bs about how R's are just trying to stifle their vote by requiring a photo id and the idiots that just had to show their photo id to get in can't see the hypocrisy of it then you know we're in some serious trouble and not far from falling completely off the cliff of ignorance!
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove it, darling.
Let's start with pretending you pick your Koch brother and show us the 59 higher contributers.
Look it up darling! I'm not your bitch!

I just typed in top donor list and the first one I went too had the Koch brothers at #46 and there were 10 unions listed before them.
The proof is there for the reading, but I know how you libs like to pretend if you can't see it then it doesn't exist so I'm sure you won't bother. But the truth is what it is whether you look for it or not!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you have a Richmond, VA ISP. How many years has that shyt hole town been ranked in the top ten on crime rate?
and Foster is from around there too, maybe they are cousins.?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

It turns out the 'Evil' Koch Bros. are only the 59th biggest donors in American politics. Can you guess who is number one?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/it-turns-out-th...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Well shug...considering that all those dems that want to spout all that crap about how it does just that and yet they require a photo id
Let me know when you figure out the difference between attending a political conference and voting.

Hint: One's a right.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you figure out the difference between attending a political conference and voting.
Hint: One's a right.
Shouldn't BOTH be a right? Afterall the political conference, town hall meeting, etc. are OUR elected officials either trying to get us on their side of an issue or trying to get our votes, or maybe trying to answer questions asked by those that did vote for them or that they are again trying to get a vote from. We elect these people so they owe us explanations, answers, their view on issues, and they want our votes again in most cases....they work for US, so it damn sure ought to be a right to hear them speak after we gave them the damn job in the first place!

And it is a right....for CITIZENS of the USA....so yes you should certainly have to prove you are one and if the votes can only be cast by certain districts then you should certainly have to prove you are a member of that district when you vote.

There is NO trying to stop anyone from voting except those that shouldn't and you should have to prove you are one of the people that have that right. We all know we have millions of illegals in this country.....everyone knows that. In order to vote you should have to prove you are not one of them!

Most rights come with responsibility....I know it's a word that most liberals either don't know don't understand or just plain don't believe in but it's still a fact. We are given all sorts of rights in this country.....all of them come with some responsibility!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't BOTH be a right?!
Let's start with voting...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

common sense wrote:
And it is a right....for CITIZENS of the USA....so yes you should certainly have to prove you are one
Where is that in the US Constitution?

Let's start with the fact that you are a citizen and you have been registered to vote for fifty years already.

And then someone like you steps up and demands that you need to show a photo ID to vote.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

common sense wrote:
<
There is NO trying to stop anyone from voting
This is- on its face- an outright lie.

So we have established, at least- what it is you are.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is- on its face- an outright lie.
So we have established, at least- what it is you are.
I stand corrected....

There is NO trying to stop legal citizen's from voting! There feel better?

Tell me how asking someone for a photo id even after they have voted for 50 years and never had to show one before, tell me how that is trying to stop them from voting.

Is the store trying to stop citizens of legal age from buying alcohol or cigs just because they want to see a photo id first or are they just trying to prove that you have a legal right to buy them because you are of legal age to buy them?

Is the bar that stops you at the door and wants to see your photo id trying to stop you from going in and spending your money or are they just trying to make sure that you are of legal age to enter?

There is absolutely no reason why anyone of legal age would not have a photo id or at the very least have the ability to get one, especially in the states that said they would at no cost to the individual provide you with one. If it is free to get one and even if you have to pay for one you only have to pay the fee for it every six years now just like a license if you have to get a state id card instead of a license you still get it for the same length of time.

The fact is there is no reason for anyone to suggest that insisting on having a photo id in order to vote for the president is just an attempt to stop legal citizens from voting. The point is to make sure ONLY legal citizens do vote and we have every right to suggest that be the case. There are all sorts of ways that those that mean us harm will attempt to cause us harm and it is not that far fetched to believe they would do so through our elections as well. It is also not unreasonable to believe that illegal immigrants would try and do vote at times in our elections in order to add votes to those politicians that they feel will favor their cause and the facts are they have NO RIGHT to vote in our elections and we should most certainly make sure they are not. It might be different if we didn't have MILLIONS of illegals here but we do. We are not talking a small little group of illegals that wouldn't effect an election by voting one way or another anyway due to their small numbers but we know we have millions and we can't even tell how many millions we do have for sure.

Face it, dems just don't want the ability to cheat in elections to be hurt by people actually having to prove they have the right to vote...and only once! Otherwise they would be all for only legal eligible citizens voting in our elections. there is no reason to oppose it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) 55 min salvismorey 114
30mg 14 hr jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Tue ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) Tue Chrissy 19
Scumbag having affair with staff member Tue Diehard12EEE 1
Arrest Made in Tifton Court Double Murder (May '08) Mon Miss_Guided 2
Question Aug 25 Really 2
•••
•••
•••