Obama Care Causing Problem for the Working Poor

Posted in the Bensley Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2013
HowardU1990

Richmond, VA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
http://www.wric.com/story/21086273/virginia-a...

As of result of the affordable care act, the Virginia ABC is cutting the hours of Part Time (P14) employees so that it does not have to provide health care coverage to these part time employees. Many of these part time employees are currently working 38-40 hours a week but now will only be allowed to work 29 hours a week.
The ironic thing is that the majority of these part time employees are working low wage hourly employees positions and these are the same people who voted for and supported President Obama and now not only are their hours being cut and also because these part time positions don't offer insurance under Obama care these long wage workers will be penalized for not having insurance on top of losing hours. Wow, I guess the Republicans were right when they said Obama care is a JOB KILLER. It really is.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
"You have to pass it to read it". You dumb F-ing liberals need to be eliminated for this Marxist POS you have put in office. May you all rot in hell.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
HowardU1990 wrote:
http://www.wric.com/story/2108 6273/virginia-abc-to-cut-worke rs-hours-under-affordable-heal th-care-act
As of result of the affordable care act, the Virginia ABC is cutting the hours of Part Time (P14) employees so that it does not have to provide health care coverage to these part time employees. Many of these part time employees are currently working 38-40 hours a week but now will only be allowed to work 29 hours a week.
The ironic thing is that the majority of these part time employees are working low wage hourly employees positions and these are the same people who voted for and supported President Obama and now not only are their hours being cut and also because these part time positions don't offer insurance under Obama care these long wage workers will be penalized for not having insurance on top of losing hours. Wow, I guess the Republicans were right when they said Obama care is a JOB KILLER. It really is.
only republican controlled STATES are affected by this. after a democrat gets back into office things will change. the part-timers need not worry too long. rethugs will bite the dust this year. its a job killer based on who is killing the jobs...employers.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
"You have to pass it to read it". You dumb F-ing liberals need to be eliminated for this Marxist POS you have put in office. May you all rot in hell.
what the hell do you care....your old azz haven't been employed in the last 50yrs. you are the pos and fat azz complainer.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Feb 10, 2013
hammer(coon) toes, I worked longer then you or anyone in your family combined. You welfare pukes still haven't learned what your commie philandering MLK was. He spread his seed all through the ghettos of the USA( and probably AIDS too). The story is that he liked 12 year old girls and little boys under 7.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
hammer(coon) toes, I worked longer then you or anyone in your family combined. You welfare pukes still haven't learned what your commie philandering MLK was. He spread his seed all through the ghettos of the USA( and probably AIDS too). The story is that he liked 12 year old girls and little boys under 7.
i almost said that you lost your fkn mind.....never mind, you never had one anyway.
jenn

Salisbury, MD

#7 Feb 11, 2013
why don;t he go after the rich and leave the medium class and poor people alone. as it is we have no money and he keeps making it worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr Newland 11,681
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools 21 hr Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Thu salvismorey 114
30mg Wed jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Tue ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) Tue Chrissy 19
Scumbag having affair with staff member Aug 26 Diehard12EEE 1
•••
•••
Bensley Dating