Martin v.Zimmerman case
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
benson

Richmond, VA

#100 Aug 29, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Queenie, my dad came here after WW1(in the 1920s for you uneducated spooks that didn't stay in school). You can take your held back, slavery BS and stick it where the sun don't shine. You blacks think everyone owes you everything, crap. My dad came to this side of the world as an indentured servant(same as a slave). So, don't give me that shhhittt you low life parasite. Work or die, bitttttch.
So...your dad was a criminal, eh dirt devil. Why don't you simply sit back and smoke your corncob pipe and watch your blood hounds chase your Vietnamese chickens around the barnyard.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#101 Aug 29, 2013
No, parasite, my dad paid the tax and fee to come to the states. To bad he didn't know you welfare parasites were going to be sucking the di.. oh, blood of the working people. It is a shame your parents didn't have any children that lived. You don't even qualify as after birth. Your as bad as your savior, Odumbo the great. He will go down in history as the biggest mistake in the history of the world.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#103 Aug 31, 2013
Do you want me to work for youKKK wizard.?

Location hidden

#104 Aug 31, 2013
VnVet
Employers expect something for nothing here in Virginia.They let people work a little bit then turn around and fire them for nothing.
Nothing is being done and nothing has ever been done for Petersburg.It has been a slave city for over 200 years and still continues to have nothing.Over 800 jobs are now being cut from Central State Hospital,Boeringer is shutting down
eliminating 200 jobs,Jobs are being cut from Fort Lee Military Base,jobs have been taken from black workers and given to Spanish immigrants,the tests in the schools are so hard that the children can't pass them.When we get jobs outside of the Tri-city area then our public transportation is being cut.
The parasites are the the racists,the classists,greedy,selfish,rich getting richer, and bloodsuckers of the poor.Poor people and blacks are not parasites.Since you want to call me or anyone else that then that makes you rich,racist,
greedy,selfish,and bloodsucker of the poor.
benson

Richmond, VA

#106 Aug 31, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
No, parasite, my dad paid the tax and fee to come to the states. To bad he didn't know you welfare parasites were going to be sucking the di.. oh, blood of the working people. It is a shame your parents didn't have any children that lived. You don't even qualify as after birth. Your as bad as your savior, Odumbo the great. He will go down in history as the biggest mistake in the history of the world.

You are the parasite......and your dad adopted you out from under a trash can. Sorry welfare boy, had to break the news to you like that. I told you before.....go somewhere and sit down.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#107 Aug 31, 2013
Benson boy, I was working before you were created in the test tube. Your daddy was under the table blowing the low lifes in Jackson Ward, while your momma was down walking Main Street looking for tricks. And for you, You funny, you stupid.
benson

Richmond, VA

#108 Aug 31, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Benson boy, I was working before you were created in the test tube. Your daddy was under the table blowing the low lifes in Jackson Ward, while your momma was down walking Main Street looking for tricks. And for you, You funny, you stupid.
You're always delusional boy.....go somewhere and sit down.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#109 Aug 31, 2013
Your the only "boy" around here, or is it Boi?
benson

Richmond, VA

#110 Sep 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Your the only "boy" around here, or is it Boi?
Your boi that keeps stealing ID tags is your Amerasian son.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#111 Sep 2, 2013
He might be. Your son has a dress and high heels on.
benson

Richmond, VA

#112 Sep 3, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
He might be. Your son has a dress and high heels on.
Don't have a son.....that means your son wears the girly get up.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#113 Sep 3, 2013
Your momma didn't have any sons either.
benson

Richmond, VA

#114 Sep 4, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Your momma didn't have any sons either.
Ok....my stepmom didn't. You were hatched from an iguana. Go on with your ugly self..

Location hidden

#115 Sep 11, 2013
Zimmerman's wife is divorcing him.We may get by with our dirt but we won't get away.
benson

Richmond, VA

#116 Sep 11, 2013
Zimmerman is crazy as a bed bug. Won't be long before that timebomb explodes. Whatever will the Koch brothers, Fox, NRA and his defense lawyers say then.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#117 Sep 12, 2013
For someone who underwent a witch hunt for over a year, he has done as well as anyone could. The black community has done him such an injustice just because they are racist shihits. All they think about is killing white people. Their little thugs can never do no wrong(BS). Anyone who has gone through what he has would be having marital problems and he has only the government and blacks to blame. "N" words are a bunch of trash.
benson

Richmond, VA

#118 Sep 12, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
For someone who underwent a witch hunt for over a year, he has done as well as anyone could. The black community has done him such an injustice just because they are racist shihits. All they think about is killing white people. Their little thugs can never do no wrong(BS). Anyone who has gone through what he has would be having marital problems and he has only the government and blacks to blame. "N" words are a bunch of trash.
It figures you would say something like that. Your boy is a walking timebomb. We are waiting to see how he holds up under all that "freedom." Funny how you pigheaded racists haven't said a damn word about him attacking his father n law and threatening his wife with a gun. You whites must like how he is treating his white family...b/c thats how y'all ignorant rednects treat your own. The Koch Bros., FOX, NRA and Hannity will have to hang their heads in shame when y'alls half-breed boy goes postal.
benson

Glen Allen, VA

#119 Sep 13, 2013
:(
I don't have a son because I can't have children.
Whoring myself and doing all those animals left me unable to procreate (Thank GOD!)
benson

Glen Allen, VA

#120 Sep 13, 2013
Oh, and yes...
it's BOI ;-)

Location hidden

#122 Sep 21, 2013
What Zimmerman is going through, he did to himself.
somebody said Hail Zimmerman, translates to Hiel Hitler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Klinton and Koone 9 hr Mike Jersey 2
A no vote 12 hr Dick 1
The final Ukrops knife in backs of their loyal ... 23 hr bona fide 3
Wild Bill Jersey Jul 21 Mike Jersey 1
Local sluts Jul 21 Mike Jersey 4
Joe King Danville Jul 21 E Wright 4
Looking for a horse (Feb '10) Jul 15 Mike Thomas 4

Bensley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance