Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr

Full story: WTVR 239
Five people were shot late Saturday night in Richmond's Gilpin Court. Police tell us the shots were fired around 10:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of St. Read more
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#232 Jul 12, 2010
King wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those statements or rather facts and you choose to ask what I am King of so lame u are lol. Atleast you know who and what you are right, you know u the devil right huh? Did u hear me the D E V I L, you know the real mcoy so to speak....
Hey look if you really need to know but it's plane enough for the untrained I to see I am
King of the Earth E A R T H!
Got it? Good!
LOL king of the earth? Says you?

Sorry queenie, but you are not royalty on this or any other planet.

Just another deranged racist wacko. And I am not the devil. He resides in your deranged racist non functioning brain queenie.
Skippy

Midlothian, VA

#233 Jul 14, 2010
Jim Roanoke wrote:
<quoted text>
When will people learn the difference between your and you're?????
you are..........Happy?
Glen Allen

United States

#234 Jul 14, 2010
The people abusing the social welfare system (most of those in the projects) just don't get it. The overwhelming majority of the residents are blacks as we have seen from verifiable statistics posted earlier in this thread, and in other recent similar threads. Many of the comments I read are from people that indicate the blacks are owed various forms of social help (welfare, etc.) because of the slavery days so many years ago. What these people do not understand is that some day (much sooner than most like to acknowledge), the tax payers will be forced to choose between continuing to support the social welfare program currently in America, and ensuring the survival of their own immediate family members.(guess which one they will pick) The money to pay for the social welfare programs will no longer be there, not by choice, but by pure economics. Those folks in the system, will finally be forced to look for jobs, because their rent, utilities, medical, food, child care, etc. will no longer be paid by the tax payers. Because these people did/do not stay in school and get the free education, and because they did/do not accept the free job training available to them, and because the did/do not have work experience, they will not be qualified for any work. With no social welfare and no jobs, they will be forced to be nothing more than indentured slaves. I guess it is called survival of the fittest. Our government will someday (sooner than later) learn that they can only print so much money, and at some point China will stop backing it. At some point we have to pay our debts back, or lose our line of credit. With the cost of living always going up, and the number of welfare recipients also going up, we will not be able to pay our debt back plus support our families, and those abusing the social welfare programs. One has to go, and it will be the socail welfare program as we know it today.
Again, not by choice, not by discrimination, but by pure economics.[Sorry for the long rant, but I'm done now]
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT

Roanoke, VA

#235 Nov 1, 2013
I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN GILPIN AND BELIEVE IT'S NOT THAT BAD AS YOU WHITE CRACKERS MAKE IT OUT TO BE. NOT EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN GILPIN US UNEMPLOYED AND NOT EVERYONE US BLACK EITHER THERE ARE WHITE PEOPLE LIVING IN GILPIN MY NEIGHBORS ARE WHITE ALL THE WHITE CRACKERS OUT THERE CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF
ank

Saint Paul, MN

#237 Nov 15, 2013
as long as you stay there, you can think whatever you would like.
GILPIN COURT

Richmond, VA

#238 Nov 15, 2013
ank wrote:
as long as you stay there,
think whatever you would like.
LOOK AT THIS FOOL WELL YOU'LL HAVE TO VISIT ME SOMETIME SO I CAN HAVE FUN SHOOTING U U WHITE CRACKER
GILPIN COURT

Richmond, VA

#239 Nov 15, 2013
GLENN ALLEN STAY IN GLEN ALLEN U DON'T LIVE IN RICHMOND CITY SO FUCKOFF WHITE CRACKER
ank

Saint Paul, MN

#240 Nov 18, 2013
Keep the sterotype alive Gilpin...not that there was any danger of it fading....fight the good fight!
Would hate for anybody to develop a positive view of Richmond projects, but thanks to great folks like youself, they never will.
rvaghost

Richmond, VA

#241 Nov 23, 2013
U need quit hating. I'm white and my friends are all races. I don't see color and my kids don't see color so it's a shock when we get hated on because people like you assume we are all a bunch of crackers. We r not all the same person. I don't like the glen Allen haters and dumbasses any more than you do- but I don't like getting hated on by you because u think I'm like them because of my skin color. We are all people. An asshole is an asshole- they come in all colors, so I really wish our city would quit with the racism and name calling.
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT wrote:
I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN GILPIN AND BELIEVE IT'S NOT THAT BAD AS YOU WHITE CRACKERS MAKE IT OUT TO BE. NOT EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN GILPIN US UNEMPLOYED AND NOT EVERYONE US BLACK EITHER THERE ARE WHITE PEOPLE LIVING IN GILPIN MY NEIGHBORS ARE WHITE ALL THE WHITE CRACKERS OUT THERE CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT

Richmond, VA

#243 Apr 5, 2014
rvaghost wrote:
U need quit hating. I'm white and my friends are all races. I don't see color and my kids don't see color so it's a shock when we get hated on because people like you assume we are all a bunch of crackers. We r not all the same person. I don't like the glen Allen haters and dumbasses any more than you do- but I don't like getting hated on by you because u think I'm like them because of my skin color. We are all people. An
asshole is an asshole- they come in all colors, so I really wish our city would quit with the racism and name calling.
<quoted text>
AIN'T NO ONE HATING SO,STFU
ank

Saint Paul, MN

#244 Apr 9, 2014
Im hating.
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT

Richmond, VA

#246 Apr 15, 2014
Please just STFU
Bravo Company

Richmond, VA

#247 Apr 16, 2014
May be the city would make more arrest if they didn't have police officers sleeping with women in the projects and all throughout the cities and counties. Topix took it down but it was about the black city police officer K-9 and SWAT Wesley Moore who filed a suit against 3 white officers and the city for a violation of his civil rights and won $250,000. With that post his wife tried to out 2 of his mistresses. Then, it came out from women in the projects along with other women he patrolled their areas and was indeed sleeping with women in the projects. And they use our tax dollars and call that shit community policing. Quite sure he is not the only Richmond officers sleeping with the women in the projects and prostitutes. The black officers on the force are no better than them. Who will be caught in the cross fire when the drug dealing boyfriends go after the police for sleeping with their women. And this black policeman SWAT K-9 Officer Wesley Moore does not realize he took a vow to protect and serve. May be he didn't understand the police dept. meaning of the word serve.
Bravo Company

Richmond, VA

#248 Apr 16, 2014
Very well said but they are always victims. Victims by choice.
Glen Allen wrote:
The people abusing the social welfare system (most of those in the projects) just don't get it. The overwhelming majority of the residents are blacks as we have seen from verifiable statistics posted earlier in this thread, and in other recent similar threads. Many of the comments I read are from people that indicate the blacks are owed various forms of social help (welfare, etc.) because of the slavery days so many years ago. What these people do not understand is that some day (much sooner than most like to acknowledge), the tax payers will be forced to choose between continuing to support the social welfare program currently in America, and ensuring the survival of their own immediate family members.(guess which one they will pick) The money to pay for the social welfare programs will no longer be there, not by choice, but by pure economics. Those folks in the system, will finally be forced to look for jobs, because their rent, utilities, medical, food, child care, etc. will no longer be paid by the tax payers. Because these people did/do not stay in school and get the free education, and because they did/do not accept the free job training available to them, and because the did/do not have work experience, they will not be qualified for any work. With no social welfare and no jobs, they will be forced to be nothing more than indentured slaves. I guess it is called survival of the fittest. Our government will someday (sooner than later) learn that they can only print so much money, and at some point China will stop backing it. At some point we have to pay our debts back, or lose our line of credit. With the cost of living always going up, and the number of welfare recipients also going up, we will not be able to pay our debt back plus support our families, and those abusing the social welfare programs. One has to go, and it will be the socail welfare program as we know it today.
Again, not by choice, not by discrimination, but by pure economics.[Sorry for the long rant, but I'm done now]
Loaded

Richmond, VA

#249 Apr 16, 2014
Nothing shocks me about this Richmond K9 Police Officer Wesley Moore sleeping with women in the projects and areas he patrols. Him and probably every other black police officer in richmond are probably banging women in the projects and every where else while patrolling. This is nothing new where do you think they are while shootings are happening.
ank

Saint Paul, MN

#250 Apr 17, 2014
The projects do make for fun stories to read. So they do have some worth in my entertainment.
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT

Richmond, VA

#251 Apr 18, 2014
Come move to gilpin
Loaded

Richmond, VA

#252 Apr 21, 2014
Where will you all go when they tear the projects? The black police officers you all sleep with like that cat K-9 Handler Wesley Moore and the rest of the black officers won't move you into their homes. They will just visit you in the next project you get.
Come move to gilpin
ank

Saint Paul, MN

#253 Apr 22, 2014
Come move to gilpin
I prefer to visit the zoo, not set up a cage for myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people should recieve Reparations (Nov '08) 2 hr Johnny 178
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... Mar 26 Billy Bob 2
Richmond and Louie Lujan take a new approach to... Mar 25 Jack Russell Terr... 1
Relocating to Chesterfield Mar 24 countrygirl 1
Italy Owes White People Reparations for Slavery Mar 24 TattleTail 4
Nikki-Dee Ray Mar 24 Joan 1
Bachelor Parties in Richmond, VA that are out o... Mar 24 nmaitded 3
Bensley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bensley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]