Redskins mania set to full throttle in Richmond

Dec 31, 2012 Full story: WTVR Richmond

"I just can't wait for them, I can't wait. I will be there every time," said Terry.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Winning season, Destroyed Dallas TWICE this year, in the play offs, how can it get any better?

Did I mention they DESTROYED Dallas TWICE this year?

Hail to the Redskins !!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Winning season, Destroyed Dallas TWICE this year, in the play offs, how can it get any better?
Did I mention they DESTROYED Dallas TWICE this year?
Hail to the Redskins !!!!!!
and just think, you had nothing to do with it.
HAIL TO RGIII, another black man brought to D.C. to get things turned around. He's the OBAMA for the Redskins...minus his Becky.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and just think, you had nothing to do with it.
HAIL TO RGIII, another black man brought to D.C. to get things turned around. He's the OBAMA for the Redskins...minus his Becky.
And just think,(LOL like that is possible for you) YOU had nothing to do with it no-show.

Racist morons like you never succeed at anything nothead.

It was a team effort moron. No one man did it by themselves.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 5, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And just think,(LOL like that is possible for you) YOU had nothing to do with it no-show.
Racist morons like you never succeed at anything nothead.
It was a team effort moron. No one man did it by themselves.
RGIII, the Obama for the Redskins. Let the black man lead better than the kkkrackas.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
RGIII, the Obama for the Redskins. Let the black man lead better than the kkkrackas.
RGIII's leadership is far superior to NObama's, and it has nothing to do with his skin color no-show. RG III has brains, talent and ability.

NObama, like you, doesn't.

Your mentally deficient racist spews only make it harder for intelligent blacks to succeed.

Congratulations nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... 3 hr Belle Sexton 17
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... 20 hr The Commentator 1
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Mon Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Sun The Commentator 1
My Heart Bleeds for The Oil Companies Sun The Commentator 1
White Master/ Black Slave RP Dec 14 waitingtoclicktoc... 2
Va. political leaders call for Del. Morrissey t... Dec 14 waitingtoclicktoc... 1
Bensley Dating
Find my Match

Bensley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bensley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bensley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:02 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:02PM
Activists to Protest Redskins Name, Logo at FedEx Field During Final Home Game
Bleacher Report 3:58 AM
Breaking Down Redskins' Protection Issues
NFL 9:52 AM
Gruden: Lately we haven't seen the DeSean we need
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
NBC Sports11:30 AM
Ravens sign Chris Greenwood