Sen. Cronin to run for DuPage board c...

Sen. Cronin to run for DuPage board chief

There are 4 comments on the Daily Herald story from Jul 22, 2009, titled Sen. Cronin to run for DuPage board chief. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

State Senator Dan Cronin tonight will announce his plans to run for DuPage County Board chairman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#1 Jul 24, 2009
Senator Cronin will bring excellent balance to a highly partisan board that needs it.
good citizen

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2010
i agree
The Man

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 19, 2010
Senator Cronin has a daughter we used all bang back in high school. I made friends with alot of the kids at I.C.(because they all had the booze) and after school (York -class of 88 yeauuh!) we would go just kiss up on her bit she never wore underwear (think her name was Darlene, can't really remember that far back) and the next thing you know we are doing her in this really nice house before anyone came home.

I remember I took this really nice pen on the way out once. I should get the Senator to sign an autograph by handing it to him and see what he does.

Hey girl if your reading this, loved those times with you. Thank god no one got you pregnant then. My parents would have killed me!

Good times, thanks for the post here and the memories!
Roberts

Northbrook, IL

#4 Jan 29, 2010
The Man wrote:
Senator Cronin has a daughter we used all bang back in high school. I made friends with alot of the kids at I.C.(because they all had the booze) and after school (York -class of 88 yeauuh!) we would go just kiss up on her bit she never wore underwear (think her name was Darlene, can't really remember that far back) and the next thing you know we are doing her in this really nice house before anyone came home.
I remember I took this really nice pen on the way out once. I should get the Senator to sign an autograph by handing it to him and see what he does.
Hey girl if your reading this, loved those times with you. Thank god no one got you pregnant then. My parents would have killed me!
Good times, thanks for the post here and the memories!
You have published statements that may very well subject you to civil liability.

You have admitted to theft, a criminal offense.

And, you have demonstrated that you have the class and maturity of a second-grader.

Your family must be proud of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Stagmar Dinkelstein 191,790
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 20 min Snip Snip Snip 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,249,905
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,888
Even U-locks aren't safe anymore to lock bicycl... 1 hr Observer 2
Ya gotta listen to the BIG TRUTH. 2 hr Someone U Know 1
Tony Rezko's great friends, BH Obama & Valerie ... 2 hr TR release me 1
More from around the web

Bensenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bensenville Mortgages