Two teens killed when speeding conver...

Two teens killed when speeding convertible strikes tree in Bensenville

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Two teens killed when speeding convertible strikes tree in Bensenville. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Two teenagers are dead after their allegedly speeding convertible crashed into a tree -- splitting the car into two -- Monday afternoon in northwest suburban Bensenville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

Angel 754

Plainfield, IL

#1 Jan 19, 2010
God Bless Jesse & Adrian....
michelle

Elmhurst, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2010
this is very sad i knew adrian since 3rd grade he was a sweet and calm boy i still cant believe his gone and he wont be with us. we all miss you already adrian. jesse i really never got to meet him but also r.i.p. the accident was right in front of my house but i never had in mind it would be them i really still cant belive all this happen its crazy how life is but this is life and we have to cherish what we have. but may adrian and jesse r.i.p!!!
tears

Carol Stream, IL

#3 Jan 19, 2010
R.I.P They are in a better place now with the Lord.
buckwheat

Lombard, IL

#4 Jan 21, 2010
did they ever find the other car
that they supposly were racing or
trying to get away from ? this is
sad life is to short as it is .
i also live a block away from the
tree i see all you are there for them ,
R.I.P
Fam Garcia

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Se ha hablado en el village of bensenville de que en la York av se deveria poner mas altos devido a que hay muchos que Corren a mas del limite, lamentamos la perdida de Los jovenes, Y pedimos al village of bensenville Protega nuestra comunida ya que la chipewwa esta sobre la York

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,581,461
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 242,536
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 55 min check please 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 1 hr USA is great 1
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 1 hr tax time 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Jack Frost 105,237
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) 2 hr JUST_THE_OBVIOUS 202

Bensenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bensenville Mortgages