Why Does Roberto Sepulveda Post On To...
Abstract thinker

New York, NY

#145 Feb 14, 2013
mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
JESSE HAS NOT OFFERED JOBS TO ANYONE IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR VOTE.
You can point all you want, I want some actual examples of Jesse's wasteful spending. and btw, i didnt know he made all the decisions in Stone Park. Show me an example of where he voted for something that was wasteful spending, dont talk in the abstract.
So we're now living in a world where a town trustee has 0 responsibility for the town's spending and corruption? What exactly did he do then as trustee? And why is it even on his esteemed résumé? And why does he even need trustees on his ticket then if under this logic, they hold no actual responsibility?

-abstract thinker
mmhmm

Chicago, IL

#146 Feb 14, 2013
Abstract thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're now living in a world where a town trustee has 0 responsibility for the town's spending and corruption? What exactly did he do then as trustee? And why is it even on his esteemed résumé? And why does he even need trustees on his ticket then if under this logic, they hold no actual responsibility?
-abstract thinker
no, what i am saying is that I want an actual example where Jesse contributed to the wasteful spending that supposedly goes on in Stone Park.
Think about it this way. a vote is up to decide whether or not the village will take out a general bond in order to pave the street that Serpico lives on in solid gold. Prignano votes 'No' and all the other trustees vote 'Yes.' Can you blame Priganano for that wasteful spending????

Give me an example of Jesse doing that, since there are soooo many examples of wasteful spending in Stone Park that Jesse contributed to.

-Real World Thinker.
wondering

Anonymous Proxy

#147 Feb 14, 2013
Can anyone let me know if Jesse Martinez was a trustee during this shakedown/scandal with Stone Park?

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...
just curious

United States

#148 Feb 14, 2013
Did he vote no to those strip joints on manheim rd, when it was time to renew their buisness liscences?
-Just curious
yes he was

United States

#149 Feb 14, 2013
he resigned as a trustee of stone park September 26, 2007. That shakedown was December 6, 2006. /QUOTE]
mr miagi

Bellwood, IL

#150 Feb 14, 2013
credentials ha wrote:
<quoted text>
and the problem with you MVP tools is like true politicians you ignore the questions posed to you, beat around the bush, and deflect any rebuttal not with an answer but simply y changing the issue and touting your self perceived superiority.
And the sad reality for you and the rest of Melrose is that Serpico HAS not been building relationships withe majority of the residents (70%) Hispanic. He has been maintaining relationships withe the 13% of the town. He wins because he intimidates and scares the majority of of the residents into not voting. THAT IS REAL POLITICS OUT HERE YOUNG STUDENT. But I think you already know that. So go on with your deflections and half truths.
lets do the real numbers whatever your percentage is, the fact is Ronny has 2000 positive votes and if he gets 40% of the Mexican vote he will be in the upper 3,000 votes by election. if i give Jessie the rest of the Mexican votes he still needs to takes at least 1500 Ronny votes away. we know about the typical 2% voters like Donna, mike m and the rest of the assholes who would vote for bin laden if he was running against Ronny, but by the way this looks you have a better chance of 11 million illegals moving back to Mexico than you do of Jessie winning
mr miagi

Bellwood, IL

#151 Feb 14, 2013
oh and by your statement your sense of entitlement is really showing: because we are overpopulated70% than we should run this town.what do you think your cousins would say if me and 15,000 of my people for some reason decided to move into jalisco or whatever dump you are from. would we tell don juan or what ever cartel member running the show that its not fair and what about us. you know the real answer. so please stop thinking your entitled to anything because of your population. earn it like everyone else and stop crying about favoritism and connections. everybody starts at the bottom
Abstract thinker

Chicago, IL

#152 Feb 14, 2013
mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
no, what i am saying is that I want an actual example where Jesse contributed to the wasteful spending that supposedly goes on in Stone Park.
Think about it this way. a vote is up to decide whether or not the village will take out a general bond in order to pave the street that Serpico lives on in solid gold. Prignano votes 'No' and all the other trustees vote 'Yes.' Can you blame Priganano for that wasteful spending????
Give me an example of Jesse doing that, since there are soooo many examples of wasteful spending in Stone Park that Jesse contributed to.
-Real World Thinker.
Jesse is Mazzula's little puppet, dog on a leash, errand boy. He was when he was trustee and he still is now. How about YOU go pull up the Stone Park voting records in YOUR spare time and give me examples of his "no" votes. I'd love to see them. I'd also love to see how many times he voted "no" when Mazzula voted "yes". Give me a break with this BS. Jesse Martinez's supporters can come on this board and blame Stone Park's situation on Mazzula all they want, but we all know the truth. Also, we all know Jesse will get a call from his master Mazzula after all Jesse's supporters keep badmouthing Mazzula on topix.
Jesus

Oak Brook, IL

#153 Feb 14, 2013
I seriously hope Jesse does not win, we can not afford to become like Stone Park.
Reality

Bellwood, IL

#154 Feb 14, 2013
the new head man wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone lied to you! Your incorrect my friend. The campaign manager is running things completely different than in any year. Things are getting done completely to the "T"! No cutting corners, and no one is leaving signs on properties without talking to homeowners & getting signatures. So to tell me employees are being forced to campaign is a complete lie! Serpico doesn't force anyone to do anything! He is a cream puff! There are some disgruntled employees but do u think Serpico would want them door knocking for him? Get serious, he is not an idiot!
New Campaign manager?
You must mean Madigan Campaign manager and all those Irish looking guys walking around town for serpico. Madigan Men. A promised repayed after Madigan put the knife in serpico's hand that was plunged in Skip's back.
Nobody is buying your bullshit buddy.
Those signatures for signs are subtly coerced or tricked. When people don't feel they have a choice in the matter they usually won't say no. I am only going by what they have told me.
This "new" campaigning is ALL MADIGAN. Including making the fat man go door to door with two Madigan men following him to make sure he is out there hustling his signs.
Oh, I love his coffees with the mayor...the only people who show up are friends of his and village workers. His last one was at his brother Terry's house. I went.
All it was , was a card game and some hookers! No coffee!
hahahahah! These guys give us so much material to work with! I love it...It's too easy...and you vote for this piece of meat and his goon squad?
So much for roots and building relationships in town....HA!
benny delgado

Villa Park, IL

#155 Feb 14, 2013
mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>JESSE HAS NOT OFFERED JOBS TO ANYONE IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR VOTE.

You can point all you want, I want some actual examples of Jesse's wasteful spending. and btw, i didnt know he made all the decisions in Stone Park. Show me an example of where he voted for something that was wasteful spending, dont talk in the abstract.
Wasn't he promised Gary Marines position (head of public works). I won't say who told me but its a reliable source !
Big Ben

Oak Brook, IL

#156 Feb 14, 2013
reality is the Mayor is out more than all the RMP bs'ers together. Now you have to answer to actual facts. Not the hand fed Jesse crap you guys all eat. Listen up, you might learn something!
wrong again!

Villa Park, IL

#157 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>New Campaign manager?
You must mean Madigan Campaign manager and all those Irish looking guys walking around town for serpico. Madigan Men. A promised repayed after Madigan put the knife in serpico's hand that was plunged in Skip's back.
Nobody is buying your bullshit buddy.
Those signatures for signs are subtly coerced or tricked. When people don't feel they have a choice in the matter they usually won't say no. I am only going by what they have told me.
This "new" campaigning is ALL MADIGAN. Including making the fat man go door to door with two Madigan men following him to make sure he is out there hustling his signs.
Oh, I love his coffees with the mayor...the only people who show up are friends of his and village workers. His last one was at his brother Terry's house. I went.
All it was , was a card game and some hookers! No coffee!
hahahahah! These guys give us so much material to work with! I love it...It's too easy...and you vote for this piece of meat and his goon squad?
So much for roots and building relationships in town....HA!
Well to clear things up the next coffee is tomorrow at Terry's house. So you just lied again! Goodness get your FACTS straight! If your talk shit at least get some facts right! And actually the residents are actually loving meeting the mayor in a small setting. It gives them the opportunity to talk about concerns regarding the village and answer all the questions they may have. And the fact that Serpico is door knocking is really getting a positive feedback from the community. Call it what you want to call it, but when residents open the door and see the Mayor most people are impressed, weather you like it or not!
credentials ha

Bellwood, IL

#158 Feb 14, 2013
mr miagi wrote:
<quoted text>lets do the real numbers whatever your percentage is, the fact is Ronny has 2000 positive votes and if he gets 40% of the Mexican vote he will be in the upper 3,000 votes by election. if i give Jessie the rest of the Mexican votes he still needs to takes at least 1500 Ronny votes away. we know about the typical 2% voters like Donna, mike m and the rest of the assholes who would vote for bin laden if he was running against Ronny, but by the way this looks you have a better chance of 11 million illegals moving back to Mexico than you do of Jessie winning
Ronnie getting 40% of the hispanic vote?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahaha!
Good luck with that one!
Who is living in fantasyland now?

Saviano pulled more hispanic votes than willis did because Jesse was campaigning for him in Melrose.

Is that Madigan's numbers man telling you that?
Wait this is melrose park......he can just send code enforcement over and issue fines until they vote for him.
credentials ha

Bellwood, IL

#159 Feb 14, 2013
mr miagi wrote:
oh and by your statement your sense of entitlement is really showing: because we are overpopulated70% than we should run this town.what do you think your cousins would say if me and 15,000 of my people for some reason decided to move into jalisco or whatever dump you are from. would we tell don juan or what ever cartel member running the show that its not fair and what about us. you know the real answer. so please stop thinking your entitled to anything because of your population. earn it like everyone else and stop crying about favoritism and connections. everybody starts at the bottom
By the way....I am Italian....My grandparents came over from Naples and Bari jackass......Your true colors just showed....Can't help being the racists you all are. Can you?
credentials ha

Bellwood, IL

#160 Feb 14, 2013
Big Ben wrote:
reality is the Mayor is out more than all the RMP bs'ers together. Now you have to answer to actual facts. Not the hand fed Jesse crap you guys all eat. Listen up, you might learn something!
Ha!
From what people are saying after his visits is all he does is introduce himself and asks if he can put a sign on the lawn. Such vision!
Big Ben

Oak Brook, IL

#161 Feb 14, 2013
Mexicans actually see through Jesse, Bobby, Tony, Sandi, Luis, M. Godinez. De la Torre.
Nobody knows them. And they all agree that it's a cast of degenerates. Election losers. Who have it out for everyone but their boss Jesse and Mazulla. Go back to Stone Park!
Born Melrose parker

United States

#162 Feb 14, 2013
Roberto will out debate anyone in town, including fat ass ronnie!
Bob

Oak Brook, IL

#163 Feb 14, 2013
Goofy. Loser. Man child. Nobody. Self entitled. Unemployed. Renter of uncles room. So much to debate about.
worried

Lake Zurich, IL

#164 Feb 14, 2013
Robby,

i am really worried for you. I hope the dui's come and go, and your cousins registered at your uncles house are actually ok with you, and more importantly i hope they are Melrose park citizens. Would hate to see this end badly. Also please make sure the Godinez household has the correct voters there. For your sake. And JeSus's sake. i really hope you can convince more than
Your family who lives out of town to vote for MARTINEZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,236,801
Amy 6.3.15 8 min mrs gladys kravitz 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min FastandFurious 189,930
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,610
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 51,768
"It Takes A Village", Hillary's book was totally 2 hr Rocket Man 6
dearabby 6-3-15 2 hr blunt advice 6
More from around the web

Bensenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]