Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25237 Jun 15, 2012
boxhard wrote:
HEY OBAMA BOY, How did Obummer reduce the debt ? he said he would cut it in half. called the bush deficits unacceptable and yet here we are after 4 years- 16 TRILLION in the hole ! 5T added since your hero took over. after stimulus passed and millions spent, wheres the jobs ? 8+ unemployment still and we all know real number of unemployed more like 15+%. your hero has been a four year failure. hows the unemployment for the black community or our nations youth ? another obummer failure, but you keep sipping that barry juice obama boy !
i have never endorsed romney, so you ask him how he will do it. im sure theres a romney web page you can find the anwers to. look it up. all i know is after 4 years we no better off than before and its time for a change.
you say im voting for the guy cause hes whit ? you dont know who im voting for if at all. maybe you voting for the guy cause hes black ? either way hes still a failure. but you keep pushing and playing that race card if it makes you feel better about siding with a loser.<quoted text>
You're eluding my question Boxtard.How will Robme reduce the deficit,create jobs ? We know he's on board with the Ryan plan to raise the retirement age and cut Medicare for seniors and the disabled and give the rich more tax breaks,he doesnt carew about the poor!!.......so why you voting for him? Where is his plan at? Come on debate! Why will you vote for Robme who closed down businesses and screwed up Massachusetts? 47 out of 50 in job growth while he was Governor.....LMAO!!!! HAAAAA!!! Look at his record fool! LMAO!!! If he cant create jobs while he was Governor,what's the plan for the rest of the country? Come on Boxtard, lets debate..........What are Mittens plans??? No one has heard anything!!! Is it a secret? Tell me about his fabulous plan to create jobs and reduce the debt........??
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Boxtard lets debate.....why you voting for him? Cause he's white?? And you hate blacks????( Nod your head now ) LOL!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I bet that's it.....
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25238 Jun 15, 2012
Marianne wrote:
You people are nuts! You resort to 5th grade antics and behavior.
How about debating with some intellect, instead of talking about sexual child abuse? GROW UP!!
This thread has turned into nothing more then low life, low class behavior. I can see why most of the posters have left.
Hey Marianne I bet you like your sex rough,huh?
LMAO!!!! The sex toy with the nubs on it?? OHHH YEAHHHH!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Mittrack Obamney

Wellsboro, PA

#25239 Jun 15, 2012
Go to the Weatherly Foundry and ask Mitt yourself. Remember your temple garment and strap a dog to your ride's roof.
Boxtard wrote:
<quoted text>You're eluding my question Boxtard.How will Robme reduce the deficit,create jobs ? We know he's on board with the Ryan plan to raise the retirement age and cut Medicare for seniors and the disabled and give the rich more tax breaks,he doesnt carew about the poor!!.......so why you voting for him? Where is his plan at? Come on debate! Why will you vote for Robme who closed down businesses and screwed up Massachusetts? 47 out of 50 in job growth while he was Governor.....LMAO!!!! HAAAAA!!! Look at his record fool! LMAO!!! If he cant create jobs while he was Governor,what's the plan for the rest of the country? Come on Boxtard, lets debate..........What are Mittens plans??? No one has heard anything!!! Is it a secret? Tell me about his fabulous plan to create jobs and reduce the debt........??
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Boxtard lets debate.....why you voting for him? Cause he's white?? And you hate blacks????( Nod your head now ) LOL!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I bet that's it.....
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Mittrack Obamney

Wellsboro, PA

#25240 Jun 15, 2012
I don't care who wins the election, but I would love to see Marianne take it from the nubbed love stick.
Mittrack Obamney

Wellsboro, PA

#25241 Jun 15, 2012
I heard that a Hormel factory in South Africa uses 100% dog meat in it's "Kenyan" SPAM. Obama was raised on that stuff.
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25242 Jun 15, 2012
Mittrack Obamney wrote:
Go to the Weatherly Foundry and ask Mitt yourself. Remember your temple garment and strap a dog to your ride's roof.<quoted text>
You cant answer ,huh? Why you voting for Robme? Whats his plan? The rest of the country wants to know his plan too....it's a secret...LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Boxtard why you voting for the rich white boy and hate the black guy?
Whats Robme's plan????
Come on,,,,,you can tell me! I''ll keep it a secret! LMAO!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
You like his idea of being 47 out of 50 states for job growth while he was Governor,or you voting for him cause he wants to raise the retirement age? Or you gonna vote for him cause he wants to reduce Medicare for all seniors and the disabled??? Which is it Boxtard???
Tell me!!!!
Come on DUDE!
Lets debate!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

No Obama ,no Bush,just you me and Robme's plan >>>>>>
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25243 Jun 15, 2012
Conservatives react to Mitt Romney's plan to cut Social Security and Medicare

Even Robme says it here!

LQQK HERE:

Why you voting for this rich white guy?
Cause he's white and you hates blacks? I bet a black kid kicked your ass years ago and you went home crying to Momma!~
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !

What's Robme's plan to reduce the debt and create jobs?????
Please debate me,,,,,,,,,,you cant tell me how Robme is going to reduce the debt and create jobs?? Hell! He cant even tell me! LMAO ! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! You know he's going to raise the retirement age and cut Medicare for the poor old people......He doesnt care about the poor,I heard him say that!!!!
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25244 Jun 15, 2012
Romney - Cut Social Security, Medicare
YES! Vote for this guy!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:

Come on Boxtard why you voting for this guy??
Because he's a rich white guy and you hate blacks???
You can see he's going to take care of the rich!
What's his plan to reduce the debt and create jobs?? I cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!!

Come on Box tard ,,,,,,,debate me!!!!!!!!

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25245 Jun 15, 2012
boxhard wrote:
http://www.iberianet.com/forum /background-of-current-obama-a dvisors/article_a65d5e2d-44fb- 53ef-9e5a-6cc9f574bb78.html
here a quick look at how obummer started recovery for this economy. nothin like hireing crooks from fanny and freddie for economic advise. these are the guys who helped start the mess we in today. lets put them in charge !!!!
economy was doing just fine until 08. what happened in 08 ? the housing crisis, the dems take control of congress. the housing market has never recovered due to your libheaded ideas. i am not a GW fan but he did warn congress of the potential downfall of these sub prime loans. then we spend millions to bail them out along with the lenders all at hte expense of the american people.
and you libroids want more of the same.
Bush was still in office in 2008!
You dumbass!

Obama wasnt sworn in until Jan. 2009.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
What are you smoking old timer?
You an old hippie that hates black people???
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25246 Jun 15, 2012
boxhard wrote:
http://www.iberianet.com/forum /background-of-current-obama-a dvisors/article_a65d5e2d-44fb- 53ef-9e5a-6cc9f574bb78.html
here a quick look at how obummer started recovery for this economy. nothin like hireing crooks from fanny and freddie for economic advise. these are the guys who helped start the mess we in today. lets put them in charge !!!!
economy was doing just fine until 08. what happened in 08 ? the housing crisis, the dems take control of congress. the housing market has never recovered due to your libheaded ideas. i am not a GW fan but he did warn congress of the potential downfall of these sub prime loans. then we spend millions to bail them out along with the lenders all at hte expense of the american people.
and you libroids want more of the same.
I agree ,what happened in 2008 while Bush was in office.......Lets see.......Banks going under..........hedge fund managers ripping off Wall Street.........Auto manufacturers going under,,,,2 wars in progress.........TARP stimulas bill.......housing market bubble burst........all left behind by by Bush and his rich texas oil men and the GOP ,,,,,,,,,,Now what else happened in 2008 that Obama came into office in Jan of 2009 to fix the mess Bush left behind??

LOOK here to see the jobs lost by Bush in his last year, and see Obamas from when he took office in Jan 2009.

Who create jobs and who didnt.......GO LOOK!!!!!

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...
Why you voting for Robme he's going to follow in Bush's slimey footprints...
You're only voting for Robme cause you hate blacks,,,,,,,,,come on dude admit it!!!

You voting for Robme cause he's white,huh?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
LMAO!

Lets debate on job creation Boxtard.....
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25247 Jun 15, 2012
More importantly, May is the fifth month in which the overall number of jobs lost/gained during the Obama administration is better than the number lost during the Bush administration. It is also the second month since the number of net private sector jobs gained during the Obama administration turned positive. That said, the unemployment rate is still 0.9 percentage points worse today than it was during President Bush’s last full month in office, and it is 0.4 percentage points worse than when President Obama first entered office. In other words, the unemployment rate in all 41 months of Obama’s presidency has been higher than that of any single month in President Bush’s 8 years in office.

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...

Lets debate on who create more jobs,Bush or Obama
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Lets debate Boxtard!
LMAO
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25248 Jun 15, 2012
Boxtard wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was still in office in 2008!
You dumbass!
Obama wasnt sworn in until Jan. 2009.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
What are you smoking old timer?
You an old hippie that hates black people???
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25249 Jun 15, 2012
OBAMA

One
Big
Awful
Mistake
America
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25250 Jun 15, 2012
I'll Be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25251 Jun 15, 2012
Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25252 Jun 15, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

What's his plan to reduce the debt and create jobs?? I cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!!

LMAO!
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25253 Jun 15, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25254 Jun 15, 2012
Conservatives react to Mitt Romney's plan to cut Social Security and Medicare

Even Robme says it here!

LQQK HERE:

Why you voting for this rich white guy?
Cause he's white and you hates blacks? I bet a black kid kicked your ass years ago and you went home crying to Momma!~

What's Robme's plan to reduce the debt and create jobs?????
Please debate me,,,,,,,,,,you cant tell me how Robme is going to reduce the debt and create jobs?? Hell! He cant even tell me! LMAO ! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! You know he's going to raise the retirement age and cut Medicare for the poor old people......He doesnt care about the poor,I heard him say that!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25255 Jun 15, 2012
Boxtard
West Mifflin, PA

sez

More importantly, May is the fifth month in which the overall number of jobs lost/gained during the Obama administration is better than the number lost during the Bush administration.

It is also the second month since the number of net private sector jobs gained during the Obama administration turned positive.

That said, the unemployment rate is still 0.9 percentage points worse today than it was during President Bush’s last full month in office, and it is 0.4 percentage points worse than when President Obama first entered office.

In other words, the unemployment rate in all 41 months of Obama’s presidency has been higher than that of any single month in President Bush’s 8 years in office.

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2 ...

Count again

OBAMA GRANTS IMMUNITY TO YOUNG ILLEGALS
As many as 800,000 will be given work permits, no longer face deportation

(FOX NEWS) The Obama Administration will stop deporting and issue work permits to as many as 800,000 young illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children and have never committed a crime, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano said Friday.

Napolitano said the change is needed to ensure enforcement resources are not expended on “low-priority cases” and are instead focused on people who “meet enforcement priorities.”

But the move angered Republicans, who viewed it as an overreach by the administration on a matter that should be addressed legislatively.

“Today, I am announcing that effective immediately,

young people brought to U.S. by no fault of their

own and meet several criteria no longer are removed

from country or entered into removal proceedings,”

Napolitano said in a conference call with reporters.

There goes your dish washing job.

work permits illegals
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25256 Jun 15, 2012
Ok, I win,no one wants to debates Robme's plan on how he will cut social security and medicare,,,,,,
How will he reduce the deficit and create jobs?
The teabaggers will vote for the rich white guy cause they hate blacks......... Where is Robme's plan and will it benefit me??

When you want to debate on Robme's plan to lead this country just email me at jim15122 h1954@yahoo.com

Have fun!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensalem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearly 200 attend Philly-area UFO conference (Oct '10) 9 hr Chestnut Ridge PA... 7
Lloyd Patton Apr 16 Penndel Resident 2
tonight's entertainment Apr 2 Guest 3
Guess what..... Mar 29 Joe Balls 2
School House Court Property (May '11) Mar 26 Paco 57
what is this piece of shit town Mar 25 sap87 4
lol Mar '18 Sad little penndel 3

Bensalem Jobs

Personal Finance

Bensalem Mortgages