My Neighborhood is Not a Shortcut to ...

My Neighborhood is Not a Shortcut to Parx (Stanwood)

Posted in the Bensalem Forum

Joe Cummings

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2011
These azzwholes cutting through from Philly and doing 50 + MPH down my street are total scumbags. We have children, older people and pets living here. It's only a matter of time before one of you self centered gambling addicts kills someone.
outsider just observng

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2011
Joe Cummings wrote:
These azzwholes cutting through from Philly and doing 50 + MPH down my street are total scumbags. We have children, older people and pets living here. It's only a matter of time before one of you self centered gambling addicts kills someone.
Penndel is a short-cut to Croydon. So you should be happy.
Got to love it

Perkasie, PA

#3 Jun 26, 2011
Just remember to look at the $h1tty looking flower pots the cotton top old bag got us as you're cutting through.
Joe Cummings

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Got to love it wrote:
Just remember to look at the $h1tty looking flower pots the cotton top old bag got us as you're cutting through.
Is that how you think of older people? Do you think about your mom that way?
outsider just observng

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2011
Dave; he's all yours. He has no idea what he's walked into. This will be so easy for you after battleing Councilman Shitty for so many years. Have fun Dave.
Another ID

Perkasie, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2011
My name is not Dave, it's Mike.
outsider just observng

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Another ID wrote:
My name is not Dave, it's Mike.
Not Mike the Hokey Pokey King of Mamoth? If so, Councilman you are in luck. There is a skating rink in Bensalem. It is on Bristol Pike. Ironically you can take a short cut through Stanwood to get there. Hokey Pokey yourself to death Councilman.
DavidCUNTH1LL

Glenside, PA

#8 Jun 29, 2011
outsider just observng wrote:
<quoted text> Not Mike the Hokey Pokey King of Mamoth? If so, Councilman you are in luck. There is a skating rink in Bensalem. It is on Bristol Pike. Ironically you can take a short cut through Stanwood to get there. Hokey Pokey yourself to death Councilman.
I think you're hot. Can I Poke you? I know you've got a SCHLIN but so do I.
Langhorne Manor

Newark, DE

#9 Jun 29, 2011
outsider just observng wrote:
<quoted text> Penndel is a short-cut to Croydon. So you should be happy.
A sure fire way to slow them down in Penndel: Make every other day half price at The Penndel Porn Shop.
Langhorne Manor

Glenside, PA

#10 Jun 29, 2011
By the way, I work at the Penndel Porn Shop. I'm the guy 2nd booth down on the other side of your favorite g10ry h01e. Stop by sometime - it's all the anal you and I could ever dream of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bensalem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a 70's murder in Bensalem ... was anybody aroun... (Feb '06) Nov 28 thomasina g 231
Bensalem Township Needs Your Hard Earned Money (Jun '08) Nov 23 mapice3284 27
healthcare services group, inc. (Aug '10) Nov 12 ex employee 56
trump rally Nov 5 Joe aka voice of ... 5
Dinosaur Lake (May '09) Oct '16 Zak 166
Penndel Pizza Pies suck Oct '16 Giuseppe 2
Joey Sighting Oct '16 Langhorne Manor 7

Bensalem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bensalem Mortgages