Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2012
why

Cleveland, MS

#1 Oct 10, 2012
. Does anyone know anything about Paul Mounce? I hear he was the City Clerk of Cleveland Ms but was fired due to a situation with drugs in Greenville. He is from Greenville. I want to say he was raised by his grandparents. He has been in and out of jail the past few mo. for breaking in his wife's house in Cleveland and maybe suicidal. His wife is such a sweet lady and has two children who I am sure are living in fear. Why wont this mans family get him some help before he kills himself or kills her?
Asg

Cleveland, MS

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Who's wanting to know? I know lots of details but don't know if everything I've heard is true
Kpp

Cleveland, MS

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Did something happen to him over weekend? I heard he shot himself?
yes

Cleveland, MS

#4 Oct 14, 2012
He told someone he was going to kill his wife and himself. He drove to rosedale but was spotted by friends, they called the school that she works at and she left going to the pd. He was seen at the October Fest (looking for her) the pd pulled him over.. he was smoking a blunt and had 2 guns. The police officer asked to talk and opened the door Paul took a "hit" and sd he was done talking. Shot himself in the head.
Kpp

Cleveland, MS

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Wow. That is crazy. It's a terrible ordeal for his ex wife and kids to deal with.
Kpp

Cleveland, MS

#6 Oct 14, 2012
May be a dumb question, but did it kill him?
Truth

Cleveland, MS

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Not an ex wife they were still married just separated. He was the city clerk, he lost his job because he went to jail in greenville because of him hitting on her a few days after that he went crazy and went back to jail. Heather his wife told him to go live with the grandmother and begged him to get some help, she drove him to a rehab where he stayed 3 days, when he came home he had the law called again so this time she called to police to make him leave, and pressed charges AGAIN ! He harassed her by breaking into her home cutting up her clothes leaving suicide notes. The 2 time he did it he broke in and had plans on killing her and pulling the gun on himself. Heather had to leave her home to be safe ! He told people at the 2nd rehab that he was going to kill her (no one called to tell her) on Friday he drove to rose-dale where she teaches he was spotted by a friend who called the school, she drove to the Cleveland pd with out know he was behind her, he was gunned down and the cops asked to talk to him, he told them he was done talking and shot himself. They airlifted him but did not get far before he died. My question is why did the rehab not let her know he was going to kill her and why did the cleveland pd not hold him the first time the laws was called?? The way I see it she could be dead, or he could have got some help but I guess it's all about who you know in Cleveland !
FDh

Cleveland, MS

#8 Oct 14, 2012
The grandmother was the one who was keeping him out of trouble! If that was my grandson his ass would have stayed in jail!!
I knew him

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2012
I went to highschool with him... This is horrible
Friend

Cleveland, MS

#10 Oct 15, 2012
It's a damn shame that people won't leave this alone!! Nobody knows what went on in that house but Paul, Heather, and their 2 beautiful kids. My husband and Paul were friends before all this happened and I think the world of Heather and the kids.. Please just stop the gossip, this sweet family has been through enough!!! They have two kids under ten! Think about those children growing up and reading this on the internet!! Please respect them and their privacy!
really

Sumrall, MS

#11 Oct 15, 2012
These are facts ! Not gossip at all! what is sad is that STILL people are trying to protect HIM!
schoolkidsbackin theday

Cleveland, MS

#12 Oct 18, 2012
paul's life was plagued with anger and rage from a very young age. i'm sorry to hear about these details, and hope the rest of the family will be able to recover in time. my heart goes out to his grandmother, who raised him the best she could. i have my own guilt about the way i treated him in school, because unfortunately he's had these problems since the day i met him and has never been an easy person to deal with. all that said, rest in peace.
Anon

Cleveland, MS

#13 Oct 20, 2012
I heard there was a hostage situation. Any truth to that?
bart

Cleveland, MS

#14 Oct 25, 2012
not that i've heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hall 18 hr Looking 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
horny (Aug '13) Aug 19 Sendero 13
Our Opinion: Urban sprawl in Southeast moving w... Aug 17 Pop 1
Fred Hood Jul '14 AKK 1
Michelle Davis Jul '14 AKK 2
Rosedale cwc closing doors Jul '14 malx 1
•••
Benoit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Benoit Jobs

•••