Vt. police investigate alleged prostitution ring run on Facebook

Apr 10, 2013 Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington 21

"Peaceful, quiet, family going and gathering-- it's a good place to raise your kids and stuff," said Steven Palmer of Bennington.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RAT

Plainfield, VT

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...
elite

Bennington, VT

#2 Apr 12, 2013
He was forking prostitutes as a married man. His business and name should be destroyed.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#4 Apr 12, 2013
elite wrote:
He was forking prostitutes as a married man. His business and name should be destroyed.
If you think that this activity among businessmen is new
to the Bennville area, you must be 12 years old....
There are known married men, business owners in that town that
also like to polish little boys knobs and wives of business
owners that are well dressed sluts who would jump a snake
if it had a gold card and a BMW.....

So will it effect his business, fck no......
Truth

Bennington, VT

#5 Apr 12, 2013
He and his buddies at the Mt Anthony Country Club are running for the hills. Soon all there wives will find out what they are up to.. Did anyone know that Mr Lyons is also part owner of the country club? The late night parties that go on there during the tournaments at the down stairs bar should be investigated by the police department.. That's right they can't even pay there taxes there.....
LSU

Mechanicville, NY

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Alex, what do you know about these goings on Big Guy?????

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that this activity among businessmen is new
to the Bennville area, you must be 12 years old....
There are known married men, business owners in that town that
also like to polish little boys knobs and wives of business
owners that are well dressed sluts who would jump a snake
if it had a gold card and a BMW.....
So will it effect his business, fck no......
Mr. Lyons has been divorced for a few years now. Still doesn't explain his taste in 'women'.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#10 Apr 13, 2013
LSU wrote:
Alex, what do you know about these goings on Big Guy?????
Anyone that frequented the Country Club, The Paradise Restaurant, The B & R or The Four Seasons Restaurant in the late 60's knows what I'm talking about.... The list of "Pervs" and "Pervets " included Doctors, Lawyers, Car Dealers, Furniture Store Owners, Many Teachers, State and Local Oinkers, a Minister, Top Execs from the Carbon and Globe Union, an Orchard Owner, Fuel Oil Dealers, and the list goes on and on.... If the Interweb were around in the 60's the jails would be full of women charged with soliciting their asses to teenage boys and men with money..... You have to remember that in the 60's women didn't work and were expected to be looking "Perty" from sun up to sun down.... While the hubbies were off playing with somebody else's wife or girl friend, they were on the prowl on the other side of town, usually looking for young meat.... And then you had the little boy knob polisher businessmen who everyone in town knew about but ignored as if it were nothing important.... Two of these freaks were married with kids and members of the Country Club and treated like kings because of their bankrolls..... It was like, "so what if they play with kids as long as they keep buying rounds of drinks" for the house, who gives a fck.... There was a certain Ford dealer in Bennville who hit on my 16 year old girl friend when I was a teenager.... I was so impressed with his moxy and the fact that he had the balls to do it in front of me, that I had to return to the Country Club the following night to customize his prized Corvette with a baseball bat..... As for this shit going on now, it's nothing anything different from what happened in the 60's, other than different players in the game..... Plea bargains will be made and these guys will remain in business as usual..... Do you really think that people will drive 40 miles away to have that new car serviced because the local car dealer enjoys his weekly dose of "Head"???? Very Very Very doubtful......

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#11 Apr 13, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that frequented the Country Club, The Paradise Restaurant, The B & R or The Four Seasons Restaurant in the late 60's knows what I'm talking about.... The list of "Pervs" and "Pervets " included Doctors, Lawyers, Car Dealers, Furniture Store Owners, Many Teachers, State and Local Oinkers, a Minister, Top Execs from the Carbon and Globe Union, an Orchard Owner, Fuel Oil Dealers, and the list goes on and on.... If the Interweb were around in the 60's the jails would be full of women charged with soliciting their asses to teenage boys and men with money..... You have to remember that in the 60's women didn't work and were expected to be looking "Perty" from sun up to sun down.... While the hubbies were off playing with somebody else's wife or girl friend, they were on the prowl on the other side of town, usually looking for young meat.... And then you had the little boy knob polisher businessmen who everyone in town knew about but ignored as if it were nothing important.... Two of these freaks were married with kids and members of the Country Club and treated like kings because of their bankrolls..... It was like, "so what if they play with kids as long as they keep buying rounds of drinks" for the house, who gives a fck.... There was a certain Ford dealer in Bennville who hit on my 16 year old girl friend when I was a teenager.... I was so impressed with his moxy and the fact that he had the balls to do it in front of me, that I had to return to the Country Club the following night to customize his prized Corvette with a baseball bat..... As for this shit going on now, it's nothing anything different from what happened in the 60's, other than different players in the game..... Plea bargains will be made and these guys will remain in business as usual..... Do you really think that people will drive 40 miles away to have that new car serviced because the local car dealer enjoys his weekly dose of "Head"???? Very Very Very doubtful......
Please don't dis crazy Al. He let me drink in his bar...

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#12 Apr 13, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that frequented the Country Club, The Paradise Restaurant, The B & R or The Four Seasons Restaurant in the late 60's knows what I'm talking about.... The list of "Pervs" and "Pervets " included Doctors, Lawyers, Car Dealers, Furniture Store Owners, Many Teachers, State and Local Oinkers, a Minister, Top Execs from the Carbon and Globe Union, an Orchard Owner, Fuel Oil Dealers, and the list goes on and on.... If the Interweb were around in the 60's the jails would be full of women charged with soliciting their asses to teenage boys and men with money..... You have to remember that in the 60's women didn't work and were expected to be looking "Perty" from sun up to sun down.... While the hubbies were off playing with somebody else's wife or girl friend, they were on the prowl on the other side of town, usually looking for young meat.... And then you had the little boy knob polisher businessmen who everyone in town knew about but ignored as if it were nothing important.... Two of these freaks were married with kids and members of the Country Club and treated like kings because of their bankrolls..... It was like, "so what if they play with kids as long as they keep buying rounds of drinks" for the house, who gives a fck.... There was a certain Ford dealer in Bennville who hit on my 16 year old girl friend when I was a teenager.... I was so impressed with his moxy and the fact that he had the balls to do it in front of me, that I had to return to the Country Club the following night to customize his prized Corvette with a baseball bat..... As for this shit going on now, it's nothing anything different from what happened in the 60's, other than different players in the game..... Plea bargains will be made and these guys will remain in business as usual..... Do you really think that people will drive 40 miles away to have that new car serviced because the local car dealer enjoys his weekly dose of "Head"???? Very Very Very doubtful......
...and his daughter let me drive his Ferrari
Truth

Bennington, VT

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Poor Tom he's walking around town telling everyone that people are looking at him funny and he only feels comfortable at the country club... I wish some of the Young Gilrs that work at the country club would come forward and tell how much of a dirt bag he is... I have played in a couple of tournaments there and have seen him being a total creep on theses young girls... The owner of the county club sends all the guys or older women home and keeps all the young girls on for the late night party's in the " hawks nest" bar down stairs for there late night parties... These gross men are old enough to be there fathers.... I can only hope that these older men's wives find out what really goes on there late night!!!!!
Truth

Bennington, VT

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Its pretty sick that the Young Girls are there daughters age....
Justice

Peterborough, NH

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Finally admitted he was Jason Balsh the pimp!! Poor Tom........ Karmas a bitch ass*%&#
Elmer

New York, NY

#19 May 5, 2013
I guess Ms wow never got a 'job' with 'balsh' because she is more hideous than a crack hoar.
Snookie

Barre, VT

#20 May 22, 2013
I heard LSU, Alex and Elmer were in on banging those young things. I guess you will have that when their wives are fat pigs and smell like rotten fsh

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#21 May 22, 2013
Snookie wrote:
I heard LSU, Alex and Elmer were in on banging those young things. I guess you will have that when their wives are fat pigs and smell like rotten fsh
KY, we know your 'wife' is only a daily rental of the ball fondling grappler crowd, usually a different number than last week.

We also know they smell like yeast infections and moldy sleeping bags.

Have you ever had sex with a verified (genetic) female, that was of the same species as you?
Alex

Travelers Rest, SC

#23 May 23, 2013
Snookie wrote:
I heard LSU, Alex and Elmer were in on banging those young things. I guess you will have that when their wives are fat pigs and smell like rotten fsh
OMG LOL LMFAO hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!! !
You're so witty and cute.....

“Marky Doesn't Sweat Much”

Since: Oct 12

East Bennville

#24 May 25, 2013
There is no one witty and cute in Bennville. I am living proof.
big kahuna tuna

Brandon, VT

#25 Jun 8, 2013
Glad jenny got paid for the services she used to offer for free
crazybitches

Brandon, VT

#26 Jun 8, 2013
yea must of been really cheep bc look at her, ive seen a horses ass look better then that nasty crack head
the purple unicorn

Brandon, VT

#27 Jun 8, 2013
Snookie wrote:
I heard LSU, Alex and Elmer were in on banging those young things. I guess you will have that when their wives are fat pigs and smell like rotten fsh
jennifer onorato isnt any better than the wives,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tractor trailer gets hung up on wires, stopping... 7 hr Dr Fine 7
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) 17 hr mid-western man 65
Walmart protest in Bennington Tue mid-western man 8
State police rescue Pennsylvania couple hiking ... Dec 11 Dr Kaputnick 6
What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Dec 10 Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 306
Frustrated (Nov '13) Dec 7 Elmer_J_Fudd 69
Drug dealers busted Dec 4 Community Disorga... 2
Bennington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bennington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bennington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bennington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:50 pm PST