shumlin & his over $700,000 toward re...

shumlin & his over $700,000 toward re-election

Posted in the Bennington Forum

Frank Bradford

Danville, VT

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Well Vermonsters, let's see:

Since being elected, Shumlin has enacted a health care program for the state (WITHOUT EVER PUTTING THE TOPIC TO THE VOTERS)that is estimated is going to cost taxpayers an estimated $1.6 BILLION dollars to fund which he will be accomplishing utilizing a "a progressive tax."

He & his dems in the Legislature all raised your gas prices through yet ANOTHER tax (idiotically proclaiming they were doing so to reach into the purses of "out of state" drivers who visit VT....buy that one, did ya?)

He & his buds in the Legislature issued drivers' licenses to ILLEGAL (that generally means: NOT legal - last I knew) aliens in part so that it would help enable them to: "socialize on the weekends."

He tried to con a mildly retarded man, a neighbor of his, out of his life-long parcel of property as it abutted his land which he wanted expanded -- until the free press caught him in the act & the original deal was nixed.

There's more, much more...but you do the work

And you all cannot WAIT to re-hire this left wing loon all because: He is a: DEMOCRAT & we here in VT are: DEMOCRATS! I.E.: Democrats: Good, Republicans: Bad.....

These guys are WRECKING the state & they are blindly followed simply because the vast majority of folks vote via party lines and not via candidate or issues.

Bid farewell to the VT of yesteryear folks: The switch from traditional values to left wing politics brought about by the hippie newcomers to Vermont half a Century ago is doing everyone in. Keep on believing the Democrats are the Salvation of Humanity.

It's been nice knowing ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former NSK Steering Systems America plant manag... Jun 26 Markey Fife Pissant 2
News OneCare launching care coordination software in... Jun 24 Dr Pendyke 2
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun 23 internet troll 1
News Thurway traffic stop leads to drug charges Upda... Jun 23 internet troll 1
News 3 people rescued after boat capsizes on Lake Ch... Jun 23 markey fife 6
News Frustrated (Nov '13) Jun 20 kiel duh cumspunj 145
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Jun 20 kiel duh cumspunj 332

Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bennington Mortgages